Returning player Questions

Tomoko

So its been nearly 3/4 of a year since i played. and i got some questions before i return

1. Are bots still a problem (where they flooded everywhere and spam constantly)

2. Is the playerbase still...healthy? (like not abandoned like Archeage or other games murdered by bots)

3. any new classes?   rifles?

2 hours ago, Tomoko said:

So its been nearly 3/4 of a year since i played. and i got some questions before i return

1. Are bots still a problem (where they flooded everywhere and spam constantly)

2. Is the playerbase still...healthy? (like not abandoned like Archeage or other games murdered by bots)

3. any new classes?   rifles?

1. Bots are still there, but in my opinion, they are less than at the Open Beta start.
  2. The player base is now focused on end game content, so you will see lots of "ghost zones" in the young-level-areas. Populated cities are: Jadestone village, zaiwai and tower of mushin. The population generally is a bit less than in spring 2016, but you can find groups for endgame dungeons via F8 quickly. Green dungeons were deleted from F8, and allmost nobody is doing blue dungeons, because you can get all accessoires and weapons through quests and surveys. You can level up very easily and quickly through story quests.
  3. New classes are (from oldest to youngest): warlock, soul fighter. KR will get the new class "Soul Gunner/Gunslinger/etc." soon. Its not announced till now, when we will get this class, but i hope very early.

7 minutes ago, Raizou said:
  1. Bots are still there, but in my opinion, they are less than at the Open Beta start.
  2. The player base is now focused on end game content, so you will see lots of "ghost zones" in the young-level-areas. Populated cities are: Jadestone village, zaiwai and tower of mushin. The population generally is a bit less than in spring 2016, but you can find groups for endgame dungeons via F8 quickly. Green dungeons were deleted from F8, and allmost nobody is doing blue dungeons, because you can get all accessoires and weapons through quests and surveys. You can level up very easily and quickly through story quests.
  3. New classes are (from oldest to youngest): warlock, soul fighter. KR will get the new class "Soul Gunner/Gunslinger/etc." soon. Its not announced till now, when we will get this class, but i hope very early.

ty =D

Archived