Can you farm evolved stones? Opening 200 boxes video

JonJonPoPong

25 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Were the chances actually ever high?

They used to be higher than after patch, I remember getting more of these before the patch, especially when you randomly kill terror few months ago that is, it was easier to obtain, after the announcement the drops went bad.

All I see in your videos is whining about all kinds of stuff. If it was that easy to farm everyone wouldve run around with stage10 true legendary souls and 2-hitting eachother. Would that be that entertaining or interesting?

Just the fact that you have ways to farm it more than enough.

53 minutes ago, Puragoneru said:

yeah like 1 of every 3 terrors loot had a high chance of getting it.

Except he isn't opening any of those in this video, the boxes from ghs, plog and beastbog minibosses he opens there always had like zero chance on evolved stones.

farming evolve stones now, is just super joke...

ultra overfilled ch2 in ssp every 45min... i pray to not crash... sometimes i do, sometimes i dont

then it comes - 10s of UBER LAG - well done warrior! 1 or 2 evolves! yey

its so overfilled that yeomchul doesnt even display, just dps some empty place... gotta port to that channel asap, if you take long, even having group there wont help you, channel is cap full

sometimes i crash before i take loot booo no "well done warrior"

ri di cu lous

well done ncsoft, this could use some fix cause ughhhh, really????

On 12/18/2016 at 7:41 AM, NightFer said:

All I see in your videos is whining about all kinds of stuff. If it was that easy to farm everyone wouldve run around with stage10 true legendary souls and 2-hitting eachother. Would that be that entertaining or interesting?

Just the fact that you have ways to farm it more than enough.

So, you are cool with the gold seller ssp farmers and whales having it one-shotting everyone else? I think his video was very informative and helpful and not "whining" at all. 

Archived