Forums

Warlock Arena its a joke?!?!?!?!?

AdrianoStyle

6 minutes ago, N3ro said:

Lol, 45sec on being cct and -15 sec sec cd when using it when not cct is the same as its now. 'Big nerf' kappa. Guess things like less shunpo on 18 sec instead of 24sec +more iframes dont matter at all. All the poison buffs on countless skill increasing our damage on 5 stacks. Even kd bomb is gonna stack 2 poisons AND disable charges. Then hook kick gets 10 sek instead of 12 sec. Sadly we wont be able to use the 1 dash with 0m range in shadow build, because it makes our lighting rod cd higher (witch im not too upset about since ive learned to walk back 5m and 1 dash during my combos anyways). C stun buff is redicolous although i dont like the skill its so good youre bound to see a lot more sins running ice mine + c stun. 2f getting its range buffed to 16m is really good for tech chasing with tab swap and to 'dodge' bms c in flock stance. The q merge might be a buff too, not so much against destro (since i used the 3m one so i can just spam it even when they are fairly close to you), but the 3m one also had a faster annimation so merging the 2 and no longer being a 'side step' but instead a 8m range q to your back might imply that it also gets the increased annimation speed. And maybe ive forgot something. There is some sin thead where ive pretty much typed all the thoughts i had on the sin chances overall (though i was not sure about some things like the 1 dash change).

True but still by that change, One early mistake and if you used lotus of escape during that time you would have along time of 45 second while now if you did make mistake after using lotus for 15+ seconds you would have that time removed from your lotus CD anyway.

So in future if you used your escape when you are stunned you will get a full 45 second not just 30 or less if you used it later like now.

18 minutes ago, Valiant said:

True but still by that change, One early mistake and if you used lotus of escape during that time you would have along time of 45 second while now if you did make mistake after using lotus for 15+ seconds you would have that time removed from your lotus CD anyway.

So in future if you used your escape when you are stunned you will get a full 45 second not just 30 or less if you used it later like now.

Man, it´s the same. We ALREADY get 45 seconds cd on use if we are stunned and 30 if we are not. It´s exactly the same, except right now it only refills 3 chi or something along those lines and later its gonna fill up our entire bar.

Warlock has a high learning bar in beginning. But once you get to a decent level of pvp mastery, anticipate and waste their iframes, your warlock become a quite cancerous class in 1v1 Arena.

Warlock is the only class that can eat all Destroyer red tornado and give no ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about it and have burst skill that 100-0 anyone under 5 seconds. You of course have to trade those advantage for mobility and long cool down.

1 hour ago, N3ro said:

Man, it´s the same. We ALREADY get 45 seconds cd on use if we are stunned and 30 if we are not. It´s exactly the same, except right now it only refills 3 chi or something along those lines and later its gonna fill up our entire bar.

I thought it start cooldown once you summon it and doesn't use it, Since I see Assassin go for it after a 20 second of me stunning them and using it to escape the stun

3 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Well if what I did read was right, We going to get a 3 second immune every 20-24 second which will result in warlock trying hard to kill Destroyer

While inside tornado, drop Sanctum and you can out brute any Destroyer. I just simply stand in Sanctum and Soulburn, any smart Destroyer would run, not keep spinning. Warlock is the biggest brute in the game when standing inside Sanctum.

1 hour ago, Ganhur said:

Warlock has a high learning bar in beginning. But once you get to a decent level of pvp mastery, anticipate and waste their iframes, your warlock become a quite cancerous class in 1v1 Arena.

Warlock is the only class that can eat all Destroyer red tornado and give no ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about it and have burst skill that 100-0 anyone under 5 seconds. You of course have to trade those advantage for mobility and long cool down.

Well if what I did read was right, We going to get a 3 second immune every 20-24 second which will result in warlock trying hard to kill Destroyer

• 2 weeks later...

Warlock overall is the most cancerous class in 1v1 Arena. While it lacks mobility, it has the most terrifying 15s buff and skills that can obliterate any class under 5 seconds. It is certainly harder to learn in beginning compared to other class like BD, Des, and Summoner who are rumored to be the most hated classes in pvp arena. But make no mistake, at expert (Gold) levels, Warlock is the biggest scum of all. You can make a minor mistake against any class and still have somewhat of a chance of surviving and retaliate. A single mistake against Warlock is a certain death.

Archived