Heaven's Mandate and Daily Challenge

Krucius

21 hours ago, Moro-sama said:

I ran Heaven's Mandate for the first time the other day for a daily, had no idea it was considered 'taboo" to bid on the drops.  Get called a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ and other names.  What the hell? Had no idea that it was against the rules to bid on the loot like i normally would, if this is the norm than I would rather BnS just drop the whole orb thing.  Seems to just invite discord and all that shit

Orb cost almost 4 gold and if you can not pass that pouch that is probably worth of 1 gold you must be greedy. Orb user lose most of resources even if he get all loot by himself. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Zagaroth said:

some high ppl like like hm12 or above have more trusted than low hm level, since high gear player have some reputation than some alt, just kick low level hm and recruit high hm player

If you are hm 12+ you can easily solo this dungeon if you dont trust anybody. 

21 hours ago, AriShadow2 said:

topic started 2016 dec, you grave diggers.

True as that is, it's still (or again?) relevant. Orbs are getting rarer. Just today, it took me the equivalent of four attempts to find a party that had one. Whatever purpose the 'orb lock' was intended to serve, all it does now is create an unnecessary obstacle, and it should be removed.

1 hour ago, cache22nz said:

True as that is, it's still (or again?) relevant. Orbs are getting rarer. Just today, it took me the equivalent of four attempts to find a party that had one. Whatever purpose the 'orb lock' was intended to serve, all it does now is create an unnecessary obstacle, and it should be removed.

because nobody do the zaiwei ruins nowadays and chance to get orb from cs kinda low...for me im prefer the orb lock perma at hm...since we all can see how impatient bns players nowadays...just take a look at cs...they dont wait for all party members and start attacking the boss....so the slow loading player will get automatic dungeon locked...=/

• 1 month later...

They never should have merged orb and scale.

Here are some suggested solutions.

1) spawn a dynamic quest for the person who uses the orb only. Make it give a feather and a loot chest.   Solved.  No more arguments on my orb. Optionalyl allow other people to use their orbs too and get the quest.  that wold be the NICE thing to do.

2) remove that stupid orb requirement, and have them for cold storage second boss only.

That said, the major thing poeple used feathers for is no  longer even needed thanks to free solak soul.

Was thinking about it, like your 2nd suggestion. I would even go as far as say remove the one run a day lock out too based on how old that dungeon is and how easy it is to solo too. 

The other thing is that even some orb users like myself in Heaven's Mandate runs will mention in chat something like, "It was my orb but I don't care who gets the drops" to let everyone know it's okay to bid on them or get the items. If I really wanted the gear I'd solo it, but often times I just want to finish the place fast. 1 minute versus 3 minutes or more... not much difference and even when you do get the loot its probably under 1 gold worth of items... :( Why even bother running it except to complete your DC.

• 1 month later...

Ok last night I did this and the leader took one item and left the party.  So I took the loot as only person left.  I did not know if they use a blasted scale they are entitled to everything.  I am sorry I find that lame.  Did not know about this so called unwritten rule.  So enter tonight and I just wanted one item that was insignificant, a tablet.  I got told I will be reported because I *tried* to bid when last night noone said a thing.  The brat got it all.  Guess that is the last time I ever do that one.  I just was trying to get items to upgrade my weapon.

One thing tho.  No mention was made that noone was supposed to get anything.  She kept saying it was HER orb and frankly that meant nothing to me.  I also had 2 orbs.  Been nice had she explained it which she did not at the beginning.  Not everyone has been playing this forever.

1 hour ago, Shatriya said:

Ok last night I did this and the leader took one item and left the party.  So I took the loot as only person left.  I did not know if they use a blasted scale they are entitled to everything.  I am sorry I find that lame.  Did not know about this so called unwritten rule.  So enter tonight and I just wanted one item that was insignificant, a tablet.  I got told I will be reported because I *tried* to bid when last night noone said a thing.  The brat got it all.  Guess that is the last time I ever do that one.  I just was trying to get items to upgrade my weapon.

One thing tho.  No mention was made that noone was supposed to get anything.  She kept saying it was HER orb and frankly that meant nothing to me.  I also had 2 orbs.  Been nice had she explained it which she did not at the beginning.  Not everyone has been playing this forever.

Well they cant ban you for such thing but at least you know how it goes with it. Use your own orbs or just do daily with others orbs and if they pass take drop if not just pass and thats it.

I will not read all this I'm just going to share how get White Orb.

1- Just trove buy 100 keys and I guarantee that you go get so bad loot That best you can get is White Orb.

2- Is how i have 73 White Orb and i run Heaven's Mandate daily. Just go farme the outfit in Zaiwei Ruins the RNG for this id so bad that you go get lots of White Orb and no outfit yes i get 73 in Zaiwei Ruins and 0 outfit just see 2x hair GG NCS

Can someone explain to me why they felt the need to revive a post from 2016?

We have a chance to get White Orbs from DC reward chests now... and there's always Zaiwei Ruins if you need to farm more (not the best option, mind you). Either way, if you sit in cross-server for even a couple of minutes when HM is a DC, someone will post a MOML HM run.

Archived