Are you Gonna fix this game or what???????

ImagineAName

RainbowDashie please stop talking this nonsense. People also have problems if they're using WTFast which makes better routes and so on. I know nearly nobody who has a great ping in BnS.

People compare ping of different games because nearly all of them have only problems with only one game. Only one ******* game. Check other MMORPG forums and you will never see so many threads with "bad ping" and even if you find a thread in the other games forum they don't answer always with "same issue for me" in a similar amount like here. You know if there's a problem by server if you check the amount of player who have issues. They don't have to be 100%, even 50% is a way too much to say "it's ISP" or something like that.

13 minutes ago, Half said:

RainbowDashie please stop talking this nonsense. People also have problems if they're using WTFast which makes better routes and so on. I know nearly nobody who has a great ping in BnS.

People compare ping of different games because nearly all of them have only problems with only one game. Only one ******* game. Check other MMORPG forums and you will never see so many threads with "bad ping" and even if you find a thread in the other games forum they don't answer always with "same issue for me" in a similar amount like here. You know if there's a problem by server if you check the amount of player who have issues. They don't have to be 100%, even 50% is a way too much to say "it's ISP" or something like that.

Forum is way <10% population in nearly every game ive played. 
Complaints about bad ping is around <5% population.

But if its realy server side and not a single client, ISP side, why only so few people have problems?

You know nobody? nearly every1 in my guild have a stable 50 ms ping directly to the server, yes some ping spikes to around 100-150 but mostly stable 50. (tested with pingplotter to EU server GW 206.127.158.1)
And everytime i ask someone in forum about their bad ping, they just keep saying ingame "ping" is bad, or other games are better. But no ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing screen/log from a tracert. 

3 minutes ago, Half said:

@RainbowDashie: I know nearly nobody ingame who have no issues. Also you see ingame even without the ping number if you have ping problems (spells do not work or have delay by use, ...).

as i said, i know nearly noone with these kind of problem AND with a good route and without packet loss, caused by their isp.
I also had these kind of problems. Problem was my isp changed some stuff and i had a shity route, called them asked if they can change this stuff back, no problems since then.
btw if you state you have such a bad ping whats wrong about posting a full game time log with, ie pinglotter? ;)

Why I should? I explained in a logically way why this is not just a players problem. If you can math, you don't need any ping log. I know now you're saying "as long as you don't post it I don't beleave it", but that's just your problem. My point was not to tell you "I have issues too, trust me", my point was to tell you "don't blame people because you haven't any issues" - nothing more.

I would post it if NCSoft devs would asking me, because then I'm sure they want to fix it. But I'm too lazy to post it for any player who can't change anything.

Before I start with the topic.

You should create a restore point before doing any changes to your PC.

***USE THE GUIDES BELOW AT YOUR OWN RISK***

If you want to reduce your ping then you can these guides

Go to this one if you are on Windows Vista or 7: http://www.speedguide.net/articles/windows-7-vista-2008-tweaks-2574

If you are using Windows 8 or 10: http://www.speedguide.net/articles/windows-8-10-2012-server-tcpip-tweaks-5077

Or you could try this one: http://www.speedguide.net/articles/gaming-tweaks-5812

For me they worked like a charm :3 (reduced my ping in some games that I've tested e.g. Tera, BnS, DotA 2, Don't Starve Together, L4D2 and Dragon Nest)

Hope they work for you

@RainbowDashie so Basically you calling the people who have ping issues are Liars?

and looks like white knights here only get Triggered when they see "plz fix" in a thread and start white knighting without bothering to read the whole

thread first...

I said it before and I'll say it again : I don't have any lag / ping issues with any game I play right now but this Game.

And LOL, U think that only 5-10% of the game population have those issues??? I dare you to go to your faction chat and say "Anyone have lag / ping issues?"

and you will see that if only 5 - 10% Or 85% - 90%  of the population have those issues.

The High ping has been a Problem since I start playing (about 6-7 months ago), I didn't stop playing because I thought they will fix it Eventually

(Like any other Company) but I was Wrong.

so if you keep Blindly White knighting without Facing the Truth that BnS Servers are utter crap, I don't Wanna Argue with you anymore.

On 21. 12. 2016 at 3:19 PM, RainbowDashie said:

Forum is way <10% population in nearly every game ive played. 
Complaints about bad ping is around <5% population.

But if its realy server side and not a single client, ISP side, why only so few people have problems?

You know nobody? nearly every1 in my guild have a stable 50 ms ping directly to the server, yes some ping spikes to around 100-150 but mostly stable 50. (tested with pingplotter to EU server GW 206.127.158.1)
And everytime i ask someone in forum about their bad ping, they just keep saying ingame "ping" is bad, or other games are better. But no ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing screen/log from a tracert. 

lol almost everyone has ping issues, except those who live over street to servers...

and pingplotter shows you nothing, not real server response...

this one, and 2 others just pure white knighting in every thread... 0,00000000001 perc of game population

reality is... without ping reducing routing software, this game is for majority unplayable... and sometimes, especially eu servers, even that doesnt help

so we have all bad isp, bad routes... in all other games we all dont need pz or wtf, but that means clearly nothing... cause we all suck

playing bns for me = monthly fee for wtfast... good, never more bought ncoins since that

Archived