ImagineAName

Are you Gonna fix this game or what???????

Recommended Posts

I just want a Direct answer From devs : Are you ever gonna fix the FPS issues and Screen freezes?   it's a Yes or No question, Cuz this has gone beyond Bullshit, Every move i make causes

Screen to Freeze, I Sprint for like 3 seconds and my screen freeze, I start attacking a mob and my screen freeze, I open my inventory and my screen freeze, I talk to an NPC and my screen 

 Freeze,  I even Moved an item in my inventory to another slot and my screen freeze............Like WTF!!

 

-(Not to mention the 300+ ping and those horrible DC's).

 

So just tell me are you gonna fix this or not?? Because if not, ill Simply Uninstall bns and move on to another Game (or at least play in other Region).

 

And DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME IT'S FROM MY PC!!! Cuz my pc can run Battlefield 1 On semi high graphics with stable 42-45 FPS but can't Run this game on more than 35 FPS and wait till i enter

Combat and it drops to 10-15 FPS.

 

No wonder why people keep Quitting BnS....  

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shukran   

NOT that u are telling us marvelous stats on other games eh...

 

but this game is developed by students, not professionists

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hwalien   

i also have issues with FPS drop but if your having issue as far as opening your inventory, maybe its a time for you to upgrade your computer.

But yeah devs, do something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shukran said:

NOT that u are telling us marvelous stats on other games eh...

 

but this game is developed by students, not professionists

Well they should do something about it or the population will decrease more and more till it Dies.

35 minutes ago, hwalien said:

i also have issues with FPS drop but if your having issue as far as opening your inventory, maybe its a time for you to upgrade your computer.

But yeah devs, do something. 

I wasn't having that FPS drops until Naryu Foundry Update, Even when I started playing the game I rarely had any FPS drops back then, so I will assume that those issues

Become more Visible after every new Update, God I don't want to imagine playing BnS After a couple of months when they add even more stuff.

 

 

Also, Let's not forget that this is a Game from 2008, you shouldn't need that powerful PC to run it smoothly.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NightFer   
3 hours ago, ImagineAName said:

Also, Let's not forget that this is a Game from 2008, you shouldn't need that powerful PC to run it smoothly.

 

Not really, but the engine is old and it doesnt work well with the new tech. Also, the client is 32bit which limits the usage of your RAM and thats why there are fps drops and random crashes. Wait till the 64bit client comes out for NA/EU and things theoretically will be much better (from the info I know from friends playing on KR, it does fix alot of the issues with fps drops). But dont expect that to come any time soon, the need time to implement and test it before release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys you forgot were getting the 64 bit client? Since korea got it like 3-4 weeks agom in maybe like 1-2 months well get it here, that fixes a lot of issues with fps drops, memory leaks, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NightFer said:

Not really, but the engine is old and it doesnt work well with the new tech. Also, the client is 32bit which limits the usage of your RAM and thats why there are fps drops and random crashes. Wait till the 64bit client comes out for NA/EU and things theoretically will be much better (from the info I know from friends playing on KR, it does fix alot of the issues with fps drops). But dont expect that to come any time soon, the need time to implement and test it before release.

 

5 hours ago, TheBloodyOne said:

Guys you forgot were getting the 64 bit client? Since korea got it like 3-4 weeks agom in maybe like 1-2 months well get it here, that fixes a lot of issues with fps drops, memory leaks, etc.

I hope this 64 client will come to NA/EU asap because the game right now is totally unplayable, or at least for me..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ginki   

there will be a 64-bit that "might" fix the fps, etc issues, but i don't see anything being done for latency. the latency issue should have been fixed since beta in 2015 by getting better server or whatever is needed. i read thet people from Germany have 150++ ms and server is located in Germany-Frankrfurt. no wonder i have 200+ from Greece, but strangely on Battlefield 1 etc games that servers are in EU i have less than 70-80 ms. and no, it's not your PC or ISP fault, so don't let anyone convince you it is. both performance and latency issues are from game's side

 

ofc people will quit when they can't run a game like B&S while they can run the new games from 2016, and their ping is many times higher than any other game they play. these reasons are what made me(and i bet many others too) uninstall the game. and not the grind, etc

Edited by Ginki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ginki said:

there will be a 64-bit that "might" fix the fps, etc issues, but i don't see anything being done for latency. the latency issue should have been fixed since beta in 2015 by getting better server or whatever is needed. i read thet people from Germany have 150++ ms and server is located in Germany-Frankrfurt. no wonder i have 200+ from Greece, but strangely on Battlefield 1 etc games that servers are in EU i have less than 70-80 ms. and no, it's not your PC or ISP fault, so don't let anyone convince you it is. both performance and latency issues are from game's side

But you know that this ingame "Ping" (nearly everyone talk about that) is not a real ping?
a real ping is just a time the package need to be send to the server. Thats all. Try it out with the EU Server GW IP.
this ingame"ping" also counts the time the package needs to come back to you and the time the server needs to handle youre request.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ginki   
8 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

But you know that this ingame "Ping" (nearly everyone talk about that) is not a real ping?
a real ping is just a time the package need to be send to the server. Thats all. Try it out with the EU Server GW IP.
this ingame"ping" also counts the time the package needs to come back to you and the time the server needs to handle youre request.
 

i didn't use the in game ping counter, but pping, paping etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ginki said:

i didn't use the in game ping counter, but pping, paping etc

maybe then it youre ISP routing that is crap. 
nearly everyone i talked ingame about this problem (german server) have said they get a ping (with pingplotter to 206.127.157.8) from max 50. From greece its locigal to be higher and if its also a tracert programm just look at the routes, maybe something there is wrong, either on yours, or telias site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ginki   
5 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

maybe then it youre ISP routing that is crap. 
nearly everyone i talked ingame about this problem (german server) have said they get a ping (with pingplotter to 206.127.157.8) from max 50. From greece its locigal to be higher and if its also a tracert programm just look at the routes, maybe something there is wrong, either on yours, or telias site.

stop spouting nonsense that is my ISP. i have less than 80 ms when playing Battlefiel 1 in Germany servers, and B&S server is in Germany

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KENPACHl   

If your setup is asus  open task manager, click the services tab, look for "AsusGameFirstService". Right click, click stop, enjoy.

 

My bns was doing this after installling new motherboard,cpu and win 10 but once i disabled that it ran fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NightFer   
53 minutes ago, Ginki said:

stop spouting nonsense that is my ISP. i have less than 80 ms when playing Battlefiel 1 in Germany servers, and B&S server is in Germany

Different games have different external infrastructures. I am having 50ping at tops playing from Bulgaria (which is not that far from Greece you know?) and I have no problems with ping whatsoever. My ISP connects to Frankfurt directly, so you should ask your ISP why they are putting a long road to connect to certain servers. Its def an ISP problem right here since NC doesnt maintain the roadmap of EU connections. Its all ISP->ISP infrastructure and the DNS provider. Yes, most of the problems come from Telia, thats a known fact :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ginki   
Just now, NightFer said:

Different games have different external infrastructures. I am having 50ping at tops playing from Bulgaria (which is not that far from Greece you know?) and I have no problems with ping whatsoever. My ISP connects to Frankfurt directly, so you should ask your ISP why they are putting a long road to connect to certain servers. Its def an ISP problem right here since NC doesnt maintain the roadmap of EU connections. Its all ISP->ISP infrastructure and the DNS provider. Yes, most of the problems come from Telia, thats a known fact :D

i have already contacted my ISP and guess what? no problem at all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zedonia   
30 minutes ago, Ginki said:

i have already contacted my ISP and guess what? no problem at all

Oh dude, do you believe everything a support tells you? Of course they say that because they dont benefit at all in doing changes for you. Your internet connection may be ok and working so of course they dont have any Need to Change anything for free for you.

 

If everything is a problem of servers or Network why can many many people play with good ping? And why are services like pingzapper able to improve your ping if the server is shit? They cant change the server you know? Also never compare games. it doesnt matter if you can play another game better.

 

It doesnt matter if its your ISP or a network problem anywhere between you and the Server. If you have a high ping, there is a problem somewhere or your route is just bad. Saying everything is always the fault of NC is bullshit otherwise everyone would have problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't read much of the post but on the basic idea of it,

Yes, they need to fix something on this game's "FPS issues"

I haven't played much since last few patches was too fast for me to catch up.

Weird thing is that I never get to have these problems before and

I logged on my TW BnS just for comparison on "FPS drops"

minimum I get is 30+ FPS, I would stay there but my ping on NA is 50ms :D

Edited by Insert Name Here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hanadeus   

Well Eu Version is Shiit , My Max FPS in EU is 20 Even with Low End, 

 

IN JP Max FPS is 50 and always 30-38 FPS, very good game play despite the Ping Lag Less Life ^.^ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ginki said:

stop spouting nonsense that is my ISP. i have less than 80 ms when playing Battlefiel 1 in Germany servers, and B&S server is in Germany

try again. Different games, different servers, different routings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ginki is Right, Please stop with ISP potato s**t, I never complained about ping in any game in my life till I played this one.

 

I'm playing at least 5 other games than BnS and i never had ping issues with them, Yet, I can survive with 250-350 ping in this game but also having

VERY bad FPS drops and Freezes is way too much!

5 hours ago, KENPACHl said:

If your setup is asus  open task manager, click the services tab, look for "AsusGameFirstService". Right click, click stop, enjoy.

 

My bns was doing this after installling new motherboard,cpu and win 10 but once i disabled that it ran fine

Already tried that but didn't change anything, Thanks for the tip btw

4 hours ago, Hanadeus said:

Well Eu Version is Shiit , My Max FPS in EU is 20 Even with Low End, 

 

IN JP Max FPS is 50 and always 30-38 FPS, very good game play despite the Ping Lag Less Life ^.^ 

And thats why i didn't Quit yet, Because I love this game :D, I'm just waiting for the day were all these issues will be solved (I doubt this day will come...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DC  3 times after 10 mins gameplay each.

just bought character slot expansion last night

 

im very stressed and unhappy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ImagineAName said:

Ginki is Right, Please stop with ISP potato s**t, I never complained about ping in any game in my life till I played this one.

 

I'm playing at least 5 other games than BnS and i never had ping issues with them, Yet, I can survive with 250-350 ping in this game but also having

 

ingame "ping" or ping to server gw with a real ping command?
also why the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ nearly everyone compare 1 game to another? like i and Ginki already wrote, other games, other servers, other routes.

 

 

14 hours ago, ImagineAName said:

VERY bad FPS drops and Freezes is way too much!

 

msp with this aoe? if yes uncheck the reflex stuff and the freeze should stop. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now