Returning Player Questions

ZackGTie

HI everyone,

I have been playing dungeons and easy stuff everyday  but i want to get further and I have some questions, btw i m a FM 585 ap

1) I noticed there are 2 sets of legendary Soul Shields, what are the difference between them and which one should i pick as a FM?

2) Are galaxy weapons better than regular weapons?

3) in order to run the most recent dungeons what is the suggested ap atm?

4) When crafting legendary pets, if I lvl my otter to lvl 10 and when attempting to craft legendary pet fails, do I lose my lvl 10 pet?

5) What is the best way to upgrade your Soul? only by crafting?

Thank you in advance!

1) 2 Legendary Soul Shield are PvE and PvP. If you go PvP - spam alot of 6vs6 to exchange for Galaxy fargment (which also use to exchange for PvP Galaxy weapon). If you go PvE spam Midnight Soulstone Splain in Zawei and exchange flower for the SS (cheaper if you exchange in dragon express)

2) Well in term of PvP yes

3) People asking for 700+ but if you have static and with 200 ping and below and brain then 650ap is enough for anything. Yes True scop is enough

4) It can't fail

5) Wait till winter/ spring trove

6 hours ago, HieuHoa said:

1) 2 Legendary Soul Shield are PvE and PvP. If you go PvP - spam alot of 6vs6 to exchange for Galaxy fargment (which also use to exchange for PvP Galaxy weapon). If you go PvE spam Midnight Soulstone Splain in Zawei and exchange flower for the SS (cheaper if you exchange in dragon express)

2) Well in term of PvP yes

3) People asking for 700+ but if you have static and with 200 ping and below and brain then 650ap is enough for anything. Yes True scop is enough

4) It can't fail

5) Wait till winter/ spring trove

Thank you for your help, I don't pvp that much anymore so i guess  i will spam midnight soulstone plains from now on. Ty!

Archived