PvP question

Shuchin

I need some tips from you Warlocks on how to counter high burst damage Warlocks in arena.

On my KFM I meet Warlocks of very different difficulty all on the same elo ranking, and while I usually do ok, I sometimes meet one that completely blasts me down, Tenah style. O_O'

Can someone break down this insane 100-to-0 for me, explain to me the prerequisites and the combo skills involved?

Does leech need to connect for it to work?

When is the best time to tab out of it?

We only have 2 escapes...3 if thrall is out...

They'll 100-0 you if you get caught up in the stun combo. Especially if they cast soulburn during leech. 

Pretty easy to avoid wl stuns with your ability stacks. I suggest trying to stay your distance till thrall is away and or sb is over.

• 3 weeks later...

Well yes sure, if I stack agility to 3 that's nice, also keeping your distance on all the specials is always a good idea, on Bastion as well.

But my problem is what to do IF I get into the CC combo. Because worst case is I get caught with my TAB escape still up but I still manage to be burst down, so I am missing something. It's like when you would TAB before the mine goes off with a SINs combo, I need to figure out the gap in my understanding of that CC combo.

Archived