What's your ping in N/A?

YenNhi

I live in the United State (missouri) and my ping has alway been 105-150ms (sometime ping spike up to 300ms).  I was wondering for people of N/A what ping do you guys have?  I don't think my internet is the problem since i'm running on Google fiber with 1000mb up and 1000mb down.  My internet ping test around the United State is always lower than 4ms.  Thanks

EU player on NA server- ingame meter 240-250ms with routing software, quite stable, without routing software it spikes  up to 450ms

thats normal skills, then sometimes it shows 150-160ms, especially with soulburn, and in some situations, as iruga shields in asura, it measures even 20000ms

ingame ping meter is bad - i should have those 150-160 allways, as in other NA games - and pingplotter shows it

strange thing, even without spikes and all, sometimes my skills miss out and everything is quite unresponsible, playing WL shadow build is very annoying... other times everything is pretty smooth - and it totally doesnt corespond with ping meter in game, at all (sad that pingplotter cant be used with wtfast, to really see, cause i suspect many many small spikes there - server throttling, what some experts say)

so - ingame meter cant be trusted at all + game without any routing software is unplayable, but even with, there are bad times (thats what i regularly pay, to play this game, instead of buying ncoins or useles premium - gg NC)

in those bad times i can see other WL able to do about 20 perc more helixes than me, lowering my "ap" ... by like 50-70 

so dps meter can be trusted more, lol, even as glitchy as it is

btw on EU servers i had wayyy lower ping, but on peak times, it was even worse than NA... + few other reasons - i rerolled to NA server at silverfrost patch

sadly compared to any other game, this game has worst connection(never needed any routing program), NA and EU both, which is ridiculous and sad

16 hours ago, HammyYummy said:

300ms, because i am an EU player and sadly i cant transfer :(

i am european too, feel your pain, EU servers lower ping, but at EU peak time it was hell unresponsive, since launch, and what i heard, it didnt got any better... and better economy, more servers alive, and i find NA people more fun, so i wouldnt even want to transfer

FM or summ best class for this, many people recommended WL for high ping from start, i would advice against it - except ice build, but that is kinda situational

18 hours ago, YenNhi said:

I live in the United State (missouri) and my ping has alway been 105-150ms (sometime ping spike up to 300ms).  I was wondering for people of N/A what ping do you guys have?  I don't think my internet is the problem since i'm running on Google fiber with 1000mb up and 1000mb down.  My internet ping test around the United State is always lower than 4ms.  Thanks

The servers are supposed to be on texas. I live in Los Angeles California mi ping is 150-200 and using wtfast i get 70-100 However, is not just about ping sometimes i get a 3 sec skill delay and random freezes with "good ping". IS not the internet provider i did what they told us to do, i called them and was told they will reset my modem and it was also time to upgrade modem so i got a new one etc etc no difference. While the connection improved with general use, is the same with BnS.

YOU have google fiber? i *cricket*ing hate you! lol xD

2 hours ago, Gorango said:

Where do i find the in game tracker? People keep telling me its right next to the fps meter but i never see anything there, even in msp where my fps drops to 25 i still see nothing next to it.

If you have the lttle fps meter enabled, the ping will show up to the right of it when it goes above a certain amount. Mine only shows up when ping goes above roughly 50-75... so if you can't see it, you most likely don't have issues with ping.

Of course the ping meter should be taken with a grain of salt, same with the damage meter.

Archived