Wanting a real answer no lies female wind/thunder god

Teijin

were is the Female version of win and thunder god outfits enough is enough! its nearly a year and you ppl cant produce a real reason or a real answer to this question and are from just ignoring it now  almost as year ago you claim it was a bug few dev streams later you claim to be working on it now its an utter dodge of the problem as if it were the plague. 

Real answer: they decided to make them 2 different outfits, separate of the traditional god style outfit. 

I suspect they are saving some things for the 1 year anniversary of BnS coming in mid January, but I could be wrong, just a hunch. 

If that turns out to be true, I can toss the Wind God I got not too long ago... sigh. I hope they actually try to give back a little during the anniversary for the sake of people trying to stick it out in BnS, if the female versions end up in the store, I'm going to be pretty pissed. None of the other regions have entirely seperate outfits for the SAME item for different genders... at least put the alternate version on the vendor outside so we can exchange our male versions for the proper female version.

They will either:

-Take a very long time to add outfits, cuz Naryu Labyrinth is an old content and is very likely at bottom of their priority list.

-Sell them through F10. Would give them some money while annoy a lot of players. Especially when they comes from RNG boxes.

-Gate them through events.

Archived