Suggestion: Latency Enhancement for Brazilians

Jhin Gordon

On 16/12/2016 at 6:37 PM, CzDelta said:

For me the biggest problem and the stability beyond the ping is varying between 180 to 350 mainly in the 24 men or faction if the staff of nsoft help the Brazilians in this will be great

They cant help you in this matter, since our isp routes from brazil through ocean until hit Spain and then cross the ocean again to arrive on USA, which makes our pings range goes from 120 to 300ms+ most of time. only way to fix the problem is brazilian ISP create a Level 3 connection with USA without have to cross the ocean.

Tl,Dr

eles não tem como te ajuda só se a sua operadora parasse de ser fdp e entregasse uma conexão de qualidade pra fora do brasil, igual eu com 100mb fibra tenho o mesmo problema.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My english is Google translate e.e Sorry. The amount of friends of mine who would play blade & soul would be absurd, when I show my friends all they dribble in the game but do not start cheering on him because the ping is horrible. BLADE & SOUL IS LOVED IN BRAZIL. Too bad we can not play ... it discourages to see even the speed of the auto attack of the blade master class in the draw stance ... the ping and so monster that does not even give to fix some combos that NA players do with spare of team . I want to invest in bns, because it's the best game I've played lately, But it's complicated for me to pay a ping every month and still get 150ms. If I had any way to lower this ping, I believe that the game could be successful due to the highly interesting mechanics, with similarity to the League of Legends gameplay, in order to be able to shape its talent tree in each pvp or dg. Alias ... take the example league, I do not know exactly what they did, but the game does not have as much profit, only of sponsors and skins that do not yield as much ... and managed to carry an excellent ping for all the players of the World I hope someday at least the possibility of improving this ping somehow will be studied. I Love BNS

• 2 weeks later...

There should be a P-Server hosted in Brasil since NCsoft won't solve it that soon I bet the publisher would even make big profit. I know how filled brasilian Mu Online P-Servers were back in the day, if some of you guys manages it this would create a bigger community than old Ragnarok + Mu Online alltogether.

How is the ping towards EU servers?

Corrupted gamefiles are nk biggie too there PlayBNS ru also managed to run their servers despite not being supported by NC

• 8 months later...

Yes, the Latency Enhancement for Brazilians is possible, because there are programs that can lower this value. But, even using them, there is a high difference between a south american player and a noth american player. I saw streamers that can play with 50-100ms, while south americans players must play with 250-450ms even having a 160ms ping or less. This is my expierence that I am sharing with you. If the server could join people with the same ping problem to play together (mainly in pvp, because the Latency works against us in this content) many of these topics will expire.

Archived