Forums

Suggestion: Latency Enhancement for Brazilians

Jhin Gordon

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always paid ping reducer to play BNS, complicated that is a game that I like a lot for min, the best. Then pay NCoin and the reducer is already annoying. I have many friends who want to play but can not because of this ping that does not favor us even more that we live inside. It would be a good improvement in the ping of the Brazilians, after all we are also players.

Sempre paguei redutor de ping para poder jogar BNS , complicado que é um jogo que eu gosto muito pra min, o melhor.  Então pagar a  NCoin e o redutor ja é chato. tenho muitos amigos que querem jogar mas n conseguem por causa desse ping que não nos favorece ainda mais nós que moramos no interior. Seria uma boa uma melhora no ping dos Brasileiros , afinal de contas tambem somos players

Believe the real question is not for Brazillians, but for all South America on general. The connection actuallly is not unstable like started on topic and the ping stay all time, for me like 200ms~230ms but with random disconnect's sometimes, principally on maint. We need actually a route or a solution because, okay, we are not so p2w hard payers, but we are plalyers, we call friends to plaly this and he stop for unstable connection not for the game on general. The game on general is excellent on my point of vision but the connection (again) destroy it. My two friends stopped because that. He used pingzapper but not solved. Don't know about Wtfast because i don't gonna pay for a VPN if we don't have instability. And this is because i am Brazillian, but again the problem is from all South America. 

I live in Curitiba-PR, south region of Brazil, my ping variety with NA server is 250-350, its terrible to play with my Blademaster, i used NoPing, Pingzapper, WTFast, my ping lowered to 200, but still bad to play....

We need a South American Server or a Optmized server route, my ping with Dallas originally is 160, but in the Poharan server i got 300ms? wtf?

English:
Me and my friends stopped playing Bns for this.
I think the entire load screen was right for DC and the game takes 100 years to open yet to help.
My friends in Dg 4 Man 6 Man with 300 ping lag.
I got discouraged.

Portuguese:
Eu e meus amigos paramos de jogar Bns por isso.
Eu toda tela de load era certo a DC e o jogo leva 100 anos pra abrir ainda pra ajudar.
Meus amigos em Dg 4 Man 6 Man com lag 300 de ping.
Acabei desanimando.

English:

One of the reasons that is causing me to give up playing blade to soul is the problem with ping, even using reducer has days that is impossible to play without stress, I hope that NCSoft helps us with a solution, I already had several friends who gave up Of the game due to this situation. There are days that my ping is between 300 - 400 doing dg 4 man, it is horrible.

Portuguese:

Um dos motivos que está me levando a desisitir de jogar o blade a soul é o problema com ping, mesmo utilizando redutor tem dias que é impossível jogar sem se stressar, espero que a NCSoft nos ajude com uma solução, ja tive varios amigos que desistiram do jogo devida essa situação. Tem dias que meu ping fica entre 300 - 400 fazendo dg 4 man, é horrivél.

English:

I suffer from the same evil, I already sent tickets thinking that it was a problem of the game itself, but it is from my internet and, as much as I use reducers does not help much. If there was a chance, not to create a server in Latin America, but to distribute, under NCSOFT's supervision, to some company here, I'm pretty sure that a lot more players would be interested in playing and spending on a game where they could play Same for the other players, thank you

Portugues:

eu sofro do mesmo mal, já mandei tickets achando que fosse problema do jogo em si, mas é da minha internet e, por mais que eu utilize redutores não adianta muita coisa. Se houvesse a chance de, não chegar à criar um servidor na América Latina, mas distribuir, com supervisão da NCSOFT, em alguma empresa daqui, tenho certeza absoluta que muito mais jogadores estariam interessados em jogar e gastar com um jogo em que pudesse jogar de igual pra igual com os outros jogadores, obrigado

OLA #YOUMUKON..NÃO SEI O QUANTO É VIAVEL PARA A NCSOFT MELHORAR

A LATENCIA MAS GOSTARIA QUE SOUBESSE QUE SOU FÃ DESTE JOGO ASSIM COMO MUITOS LATINOS AMERICANOS ,COMEÇANDO A JOGAR O SERVER PRIVADO RUSSO PASSANDO PELO CHINES DEPOIS TAIWAN ATÉ CHEGAR NO JAPONES ONDE O PING ERA MELHOR ISSO ATÉ CHEGAR O AMERICANO .

O PING REALMENTE É UMA MEDIA DE 200 PARA MAIORIA ,MAS MESMO ASSIM QUANDO FAÇO RAID 24 MAN , A METADE OU MAIS É LATINO AMERICANO É SO ESCREVER NO CHAT PERGUNTANDO DE BRASILEIROS E VAI LOTAR DE COMENTARIOS .

EU TENHO A CERTEZA QUE A CADA 10 LATINOS LOGADOS ,ENTRE 50 E 60 % SÃO ALGUM TIPO DE VIP.

ENTÃO ESTOU AQUI APOIANDO ESTA POSTAGEM

hello # YOUMUKON..I DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH IS VIABLE FOR NCSOFT TO IMPROVE
THE LATENCY BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THAT I'M FAN OF THIS GAME LIKE SO MANY LATIN AMERICANS, STARTING TO PLAY THE RUSSIAN PRIVATE SERVER PASSING THROUGH THE CHINESE AFTER TAIWAN UNTIL I ARRIVE IN JAPAN WHERE PING WAS BETTER THROUGH THE AMERICAN.
PING REALLY IS A HALF OF 200 FOR MAJORITY, BUT EVEN WHEN I MAKE RAID 24 MAN, THE HALF OR MORE IS LATIN AMERICAN IS TO WRITE IN THE CHAT ASKING OF BRAZILIANS AND GOING TO COMPLETE COMMENTS.
I'M SURE THAT EVERY 10 LATINOS LOGADOS, BETWEEN 50 AND 60% ARE SOME TYPES OF VIP.
SO I AM HERE TO SUPPORT THIS POST

On 11/12/2016 at 11:37 PM, TheHawk said:

The problem  isn´t the game, but our Internet providers.

Routing is the most expensive part of the service because it provides for user balancing and bandwidth usage.
So you've already figured out that to cheapen they adopt the cheapest standard routes for them, they get an International Link and they all throw in it.
That's why our connections leave Brazil for Spain after France, Germany for England that goes to NY (USA) and then goes to Austin Rexas where it is server. This is about half around  the world generating 350+ pings :(

The only way I could solve this was by using WTfast. It is paid but solves qq routing problem. In the game soft PVE and PvP runs until cowardly many times in the Arena I have to wait for the opponent to appear unless I attack half his HP shot and then the guy moves. Getting between 75-100 Ping max. The game is excellent.

the problem isn't our internet providers. who the hell believes this nonsense? the problem is the game. on Battlefield 1 and any other game i play i have less than 70-80 ms when the server is in EU. that clearly means that my internet provider/ISP is perfectly fine without any problem at all. since EU server of B&S is located in Frankfurt-Germany, how the hell i have more than 200 ms? not to mention that the ping increases on dungeons and arena and i get 250+++ ms. it's obvious it's game's fault, and not my internet provider. the solution isn't to pay for WTfast. the solution is for NCwest to fix the problem by getting better servers or whatever else is needed. same thing applies for performance. it's not our PC that are bad and need upgrade. it's the game that has bad optimization and PC can't run it

On 11/12/2016 at 7:37 PM, TheHawk said:

The problem  isn´t the game, but our Internet providers.

Routing is the most expensive part of the service because it provides for user balancing and bandwidth usage.
So you've already figured out that to cheapen they adopt the cheapest standard routes for them, they get an International Link and they all throw in it.
That's why our connections leave Brazil for Spain after France, Germany for England that goes to NY (USA) and then goes to Austin Rexas where it is server. This is about half around  the world generating 350+ pings :(

The only way I could solve this was by using WTfast. It is paid but solves qq routing problem. In the game soft PVE and PvP runs until cowardly many times in the Arena I have to wait for the opponent to appear unless I attack half his HP shot and then the guy moves. Getting between 75-100 Ping max. The game is excellent.

In fact no, last week for some random reason, Steam put me to play with americans at CSGO, and guess what: my ping was 120, far less than 400 I used get at SSP at the time I played this game.

On 13/12/2016 at 1:12 PM, Youmukon said:

Sadly we cannot "create" a route or our own network from scratch, that's not something a company like us operating low profit margin products can afford. Yes Blade & Soul is relatively a low profit margin product (especially if we consider South America alone), we aren't in the finance industry where 5 milliseconds of latency are worth billions and where HFT firms are fighting over 1/10th of a millisecond.

Building your own network is extremely expensive, and doing something like Riot did is possible when your game is one of the most played and one of the most profitable in the world, not when you are Blade & Soul.

You have companies out there who specialize into providing gamers with a better routing between their homes to most of popular game servers in the world. These companies exist because your average ISP doesn't really care much about the latency overall. Their job is to make sure that the bulk of their customers can access the most used websites/services today (Youtube, Facebook, Netflix, Amazon and so on...) not to play -that- Online Game, from -that- company with the lowest latency possible.

If you experience higher latency during peak times, this has nothing to do with the Blade & Soul server load itself (fact is the load was way higher when we launched the game), but mainly because just like you, millions of internet users start surfing when they're back from work, congesting lines and thus increasing overall latency for everyone.  There's no point from an ISP to build a network which would accommodate all that traffic while retaining an optimal latency just 4~5 hours a day. It would be like building additional roads or train lines around holidays just because more people are travelling.

Latency isn't an issue to most internet users. Having 300ms when watching Netflix or YouTube won't change anything. Gamers requiring a low latency at all times are a minority. Netflix / YouTube / Facebook alone account for more than half internet traffic at peak time in North America. So most ISP are making sure people can access these at a relatively good speed rather than making sure that the latency remain extremely low for gamers out there. If there was no problem with ISP (could it be the one you pay directly or the ones in-between), services like WTFast or Pingzapper wouldn't even exist to begin with and as of now they still remain the most convenient solution to ease latency problem for players suffering from bad routing.

We do not need the best of the best route, but one in which we can play at least 150ms, because playing with more than 250 is basically impossible to have a reasonable experience.
None of these vpn programs work here, it has not even stabilized.

Então quer dizer que tem outros brasileiros aqui além de mim? klsdfjsdfkl Não tô acreditando cara

Sou brasileira e moro na França tem um tempo já, então não tenho esse problema mas sempre quis conhecer outros brasileiros né

Já conheci muitos portugueses no meu server mas nunca nenhum br

De que server vcs são galera? Sou do Starfall Crater  

On 11/12/2016 at 0:49 AM, Jhin Gordon said:

Hello,

I wonder if those responsible for the game Blade And Soul have some perspective for creating a new route for Brazilian players. There are a lot of Brazilian players in the game, and we are suffering a lot from the fact that the game is only for NA and does not have a latency route or something that reduces game latency, usually players play with a variation of 200-300 latency depending on the state in which it lives, using programs to reduce latency this variation drops to 130-200 latency, and this latency does not contribute to a better use of the game. We Brazilians do not want the game to be translated or that some Brazilian company is responsible for the game here in Brazil, wanting only a solution that can reduce the latency of our players to enjoy the game in the best way possible. Whether by creating a Brazilian channel or by creating a specific route for Brazilian players, we would just like to play and be able to invest in a game that we can play without lag. There are several NA games that have chosen to make a specific tunnel for Brazilian players reducing latency for us. There are many Brazilian players who are stopping playing because of the very high latency because it totally affects their gameplay.
The creation of this new route or some other solution to the latency problem would open doors for the entry of new players and make the old players return, in this way the company would have more players and consequently more profit.
We Brazilians are fully available to the company for any kind of questions or information required. I would like to ask the company to think fondly of what was said, that I guarantee that thousands of players would like this to happen.

Thanks for listening.

OBS: All text has been translated by the site Google.com/translator. Any mistake in reading or interpretation I apologize.

Olá,

Gostaria de saber se os responsáveis pelo jogo Blade And Soul possui alguma perspectiva para criação de uma nova rota para o jogadores Brasileiros. Existe uma quantidade muito grande de jogadores Brasileiros no jogo, e estamos sofrendo muito pelo fato do jogo ser somente para os NA e não ter uma rota de latência ou algo do tipo que reduz a latência do jogo, usualmente os jogadores jogam com uma variação de 200 - 300 latência dependendo do estado em que mora, utilizando programas para redução da latência essa variação cai para 130 - 200 de latência, e essa latência não contribui para melhor aproveitamento do jogo. Nós Brasileiros não queremos que o jogo seja traduzido ou que alguma empresa brasileira seja a responsável pelo jogo aqui no Brasil, querendo apenas uma solução que possa reduzir a latência dos nossos jogadores para poder aproveitar o jogo da melhor forma possível. Seja pela criação de um canal brasileiro, seja pela criação de uma rota especifica para jogadores Brasileiros, apenas gostaríamos de jogar e poder investir em um jogo que possamos joga-lo sem lag. Tem vários jogos NA que optaram por fazer um túnel especifico para os jogadores brasileiros reduzindo a latência para nós. Existe muitos jogadores brasileiros que estão parando de jogar por causa da latência muito alta, pois afeta totalmente em sua jogabilidade.
A criação dessa nova rota ou alguma outra solução para o problema de latência iria abrir portas para a entrada de novos jogadores e fazendo os jogadores antigos retornarem, desta forma a empresa teria mais jogadores e consequentemente mais lucro.
Nós brasileiros estamos inteiramente à disposição da empresa para qualquer tipo de dúvida ou informações necessária. Gostaria de pedir que a empresa pense com carinho no que foi falado é que garanto que milhares de jogadores gostaria que isso acontecesse.

Obrigado pela atenção.

OBS: Todo o texto foi traduzido pelo site Google.com/tradutor. Qualquer erro de leitura ou interpretação eu peço desculpas.

Gosto bastante de  Blade and Soul ,mas o lag realmente desanima ,principalmente no momento em que não consigo desviar de uma skill do boss devido ao alto ping.
Sou um jogador pve, portanto não me importo muito com a arena , mas as missões de facção gosto de fazer, e muitas fezes me deparo com jogador da facção oposta, quantas vezes morri por que não consegui dar block , ou alguma skill de esquiva para sair de outro player devido ao lag. 

Jogo com o ping de 200 a 400 (meu sonho seria jogar com ping próximo ao 100 ) , já que ele oscila bastante , mas se a NCSOFT de alguma forma conseguir diminuir a  latência dos jogadores da América do Sul , certeza que muitos jogadores vão voltar a jogar e a gameplay vai ficar muito mais divertida.

I really like Blade and Soul, but the lag really gets discouraged, especially at the moment when I can not dodge a boss skill due to high ping.
I am a pve player, so I do not care much about the arena, but the faction missions like to do, and many feces I come across player of the opposing faction, how many times I died because I could not block, or some dodge skill to Exit another player due to the lag.
I play with the ping of 200 to 400 (my dream would be to play with 100), since it oscillates a lot, but if the NCSOFT somehow manage to decrease the latency of South American players, sure that many players will return to play and The gameplay will become much more fun.

All text been translated by Google Tranlator,

Archived