So I started playing again...

Tirnano

I decided I wanted to check B&S out after like 9 months so I downloaded it again. The reason I stopped playing was because it got pretty boring and I felt everything was unbalanced. I started playing yesterday and I was pretty fun although, I felt like I couldn't find barely anyone anywhere. Did the player count drop or something? I'm a level 42 blade master btw. But that's not the reason I decided to make this post. I made this post because I went to the Arena and i noticed it was full of bots. Some of the bots seemed like legit accounts (Accounts people actually spent money and bought nice gear). Do people just join the arena and go afk the whole time? I'm pretty sure the developers know about this issue, but is any "REAL" action being done? It doesn't seem like it since the arena is crawling with activity like this. It's really aggravating when you want to play a legit fight and try to win but you can't because both players on your team are bots. It hasn't even been 48 hours yet and I'm already thinking about uninstalling this game again. 

the reason why u aren't seeing any1 while lvling is cause almost every1 is at the current end game

as for the bots there aren't that many bots in 1v1 as for 3v3 that has alot of bots.

i personally haven't came a cross a bot in 1v1 in like forever

and yes ppl do just go afk in arena its cause they are usualy looking for a match up that there class should have a easy time beating,

its quite pathetic actualy. 

I also go afk sometimes in 1v1. But its not really class dependent. Its more the player tbh. For example against Tenah i pretty much have a flat 0% winrate (except he is not playing serious), while against any other warlock its 40-100%. I still try most of the time, i think, but its not really making any difference lol. Though i would never go afk in tags, because youll ruin the game for your teammates. But there are people that get pissed off when you try to win when its 1v3 and it goes on for like 10 minutes and then you die to the third ("dont waste my time retard!").

As the guy above me said everyone plays the current endgame.

Also if you dont want your team to afk youll search a team via chat.

Archived