This is Legendary Soul in 6v6 (instant kills) ^_^

Leodore

On 12/11/2016 at 3:02 AM, SoulsHunter said:

I am sure many of us have played many games that allow you to choose between going down the defence path or going down the offence path. But they will always make the offence path much more powerful, because if they let defence skill makes a difference and everyone goes defence path, every match will just time out. So offence skills will always overpower defensive skill by a large margin. Of course it will not be easy to get a lot of AP, which brings us back to paying for AP. The more you pay the more offensive skills overpower defensive skills. Thats is how players feel rewarded, that the money they spend is worthwhile.

I know it seems boring to both of us and some other players out there, but the majority of the players enjoy killing things with one click, not just the whales, but the majority. And companies fine tune their game for them, not us, to get their money.

It's boring enough already that people are starting to afk after 1 death to a team that has 1-3 HM10 legendary soul players on the opponent side.

Hell, personally, I have a lvl 7 soul and used multiblaze yesterday in beluga near the center horn and killed 5 players way too easily (I can only imagine how bad this would be if i had the much much much much more powerful HM10 version), the other team started to afk pretty much following that shut down of their team, and the rest of the match was quick and effortless. This was EXTREMELY boring, and now i refuse to use something like that against an enemy team as it completely ruined the enjoyment of earning my win or loss. Everyone loves to win their match, but personally, I hate steamrolling, or being streamrolled. I really enjoy the close, intense, challenging fights. Of course, the down side to these are that when it's really really close, the tension among your own team rises and people start flaming each other for common mistakes or just for simply dying. But overall, I much more enjoy long fun intense fights in 6v6 then easy wins, or easy losses. 

*Blade Dancer players like me be like*

Well~~~~, I guess we are *cricket*ed already. What can get worse :v. 

Anyway, I feel like the game is heading to gear based rather than skills based. The most true skill based pvp combat I have seen through out the game was the lvl 45 patch -> lvl 50 HM 5 patch. Man when you are lvl 40 ish and you beat up lvl 50 HM 3+ that feel awesome. Now it is just gear steamroll everything. I just come back recently after 2 months of studying. I am using asura SS and come out SSP. A BM pulled me and 2 shot under 1s. (Pull - Lighting draw bam I am gone). The game makes a mistake about PvP gear that it is not just increase your damage but it is to balance the scale of damage and defense in general. For example: In Tera, if you have full pvp gear and you hit another player with pvp gear it would be like 2 pve gear player hitting each other. But if that guy hit a pve gear player that would be hurt alot. That is how pvp gear work.

That is just my point of view :D

47 minutes ago, HieuHoa said:

*Blade Dancer players like me be like*

Well~~~~, I guess we are *cricket*ed already. What can get worse :v. 

Anyway, I feel like the game is heading to gear based rather than skills based. The most true skill based pvp combat I have seen through out the game was the lvl 45 patch -> lvl 50 HM 5 patch. Man when you are lvl 40 ish and you beat up lvl 50 HM 3+ that feel awesome. Now it is just gear steamroll everything. I just come back recently after 2 months of studying. I am using asura SS and come out SSP. A BM pulled me and 2 shot under 1s. (Pull - Lighting draw bam I am gone). The game makes a mistake about PvP gear that it is not just increase your damage but it is to balance the scale of damage and defense in general. For example: In Tera, if you have full pvp gear and you hit another player with pvp gear it would be like 2 pve gear player hitting each other. But if that guy hit a pve gear player that would be hurt alot. That is how pvp gear work.

That is just my point of view :D

I agree, 2 players in max pvp gear, should have a good strong fight, not who can dmg who first, cuz the other will die nearly instantly. 

29 minutes ago, Leodore said:

I agree, 2 players in max pvp gear, should have a good strong fight, not who can dmg who first, cuz the other will die nearly instantly. 

Well this type of fight you can enjoy in arena in most of the time. At least something. Battlegrounds are cancer little bit. BnS as i saw going wrong way with PvP scene. Fight shrinked into Open attack -> force tab -> kill (by kicking defendless enemy). In battlegrounds it is just Open attack -> kill, sometimes.

But problem is different. PPL here do not want fight and get better by skills, they want farm, instant kills and so... They do not give a *cricket* about game. For them BnS is just another farming game and hey, they are right if the game allow them to do that... So blame players and publisher.

Game have potential to be long term fun. Instead of this, NCSOFT maked BnS just another standard eastern farming crap. I mean, it is awesome game, but need lot of work and somebody who love gaming.

For me, I no longer see the purpose in gearing up anymore, why have good gear in pvp when all you can do is...more 6v6 (since noone does ssp or any other gear based pvp).  in PVE, the current gear is not necessary for the content, and a group of 650 AP can accomplish any dungeon.  So, as someone mentioned, unless you really want to "Steamroll" the competition,  this new soul is unnecessary.  However, it says alot about the game whenever the winner of fights is determined by who attacks first.  I think they released too much offense powerups and didn't account for the defense.

Furthermore, i think 6v6 would be better balanced if legendary buffs didn't apply in 6v6 (i think someone also mentioned this).

Lastly, more modes would help, (castle siege perhaps) or something that would really bring out the qualities in pvp in BNS.

We try to catch up with the TW BnS during this time we would get a new faction called "Dragon Faction" (it is like BW ver 2.0). Then we would have Hell Faction ( this boss is 100m+ HP) for guild only and drop tons of Honorament, evolve stone etc.... But no they gotta squeeze out every single bit of your wallet then release the necessary contents.

Archived