True Profane -> Asura Weapon. Devs I need answers

Tranqunility

Alright Dev Team, what up with the change from Stage 2 Legendary to Stage 3 Legendary. The required weapon to head from Stage 2 legendary into Stage 3 Legendary was recently changed from True Profane Weapon to the Asura Weapon. This change, of course, is a very good and nice change for us players, except for the players like me, who literally 3~4 days before the patch farmed up a True Profane Weapon for this upgrade. I'm a bit salty atm because this change was unannounced too, I mean if it was announced, sure no problem. , but it was unannounced, and I had just wasted my time farming a True Profane Weapon up, and now I have to go farm a Asura Weapon.  

Omg.. I didn't see this but I'm also irritated.. I also did my upgrade to true profane prior to this patch and have it sitting waiting to be used.. Please allow us to still use it at least for the upgrade - I spent real monies in order to get brilliant keys to do this...

I think a solution to this is fairly simple from a publisher's stand point. 

This change was in fact not announced, and I believe they will take responsibility and resolve this issue.

Please submit a ticket, explaining the situation in a peaceful and calm rational tone.

Tell them that you would like to exchange your true profane item for the asura item due to this, and that this would satisfy you. 

This is a very reasonable request, and I have full faith that they will comply with this request due to it not being of the player's fault. 

I'm sure they didn't know the change was happening either (this happens from time to time with overseas games). 

Once they reply with a "yes" or "no" please come back and report in this thread that they did or did not help, so that other players facing the same situation know whether they have an avenue for resolution, or if they are up the creek without a paddle. 

Good luck and happy grinding ^_^

13 minutes ago, Leodore said:

I'm sure they didn't know the change was happening either (this happens from time to time with overseas games).

This as far as I know is an NA only change.. One of the first things my clan in TW told me was hold onto the extra keys for the profane weapon for legendary 3 and they already had the price reduction we just got the other day.

4 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

This as far as I know is an NA only change.. One of the first things my clan in TW told me was hold onto the extra keys for the profane weapon for legendary 3 and they already had the price reduction we just got the other day.

Ok, well in the case that it was negligence or not, they will most likely resolve this either way.

Anyone that is have this same problem, please submit a ticket stating the situation and ask them to exchange your item for the unannounced newly changed item. 

29 minutes ago, Leodore said:

Anyone that is have this same problem, please submit a ticket stating the situation and ask them to exchange your item for the unannounced newly changed item. 

They wont, look at Tranqunility´s edited post above.

10 minutes ago, Raizou said:

I see this nowThey wont, look at Tranqunility´s edited post above.

I see this now, thank you for pointing this out. I think the support member is confused of the situation and needs to have a more clear understanding of what it is that is being requested specifically. The keys portion, yea, I didn't really see that happening, but to simply exchange the true profane for the asura, I think if that was just the request as simple as it is, I think they would have complied. The mats you are getting are not the route you really want to go with this to be honest, as the asura box takes 3 premium silverfrost keys to unlock (which as of last night in NA were about 55g for one.). I think people should simply request an clean exchange, no reverting, no refunds, no anything of the sort. Just exchange the true profane for the asura (as before and after the patch, they would do the exact same goal as being the sacrificed item in the upgrade). 

1 hour ago, DirectorTseng said:

This as far as I know is an NA only change.. 

All decisions are still made by Team Bloodlust in KR, and NCWest isn't always immediately informed. They did not know that the Devs added Asura's Brand Resistance to Awakened/True Oathbreaker Belt until after Sogun's Lament livestream, and they did not expect Julia to get her outfit changed early on.

Of course, something unannounced like this has to be amended by the publishers. But complaining about it and not reporting it isn't going to magically make things better.

16 minutes ago, Deathchill said:

Time spent trying to get the True Profane stage 10, for a second time, cannot be refunded though...

If you're trading it directly for an asura weapon, it's literally the same outcome, so your time was not wasted 

6 hours ago, Leodore said:

If you're trading it directly for an asura weapon, it's literally the same outcome, so your time was not wasted 

Not if I already have 2 Asura weapons for my class and discarded 3 more ever since. Please don't try to defend the malicious practice of changing stuff "under the table" and not informing the community about it.

Not to mention that the guy will get the weapon switched only because he's specifically requesting it through a ticket. How many people will do that? Where's the convenience?

39 minutes ago, Deathchill said:

\

Not if I already have 2 Asura weapons for my class and discarded 3 more ever since. Please don't try to defend the malicious practice of changing stuff "under the table" and not informing the community about it.

Not to mention that the guy will get the weapon switched only because he's specifically requesting it through a ticket. How many people will do that? Where's the convenience?

I agree that the change being unannounced was slightly, errr, annoying. But if you take the time to walk through the support, its better than farming Asura or using 3 Brilliant Silverfrost Keys. In your case though, nothing much can be done. All you can do is ask for a refund of your True Profane for a little compensation, even though it basically costs like dirt, unless you bought some of the Brilliant Keys. And yes, it honestly is a waste of time going through all this, only to find out it was changed. The Devs are the ones to intended this change and probably did not inform support or the guys who were posting about the changes. 

3 hours ago, Deathchill said:

malicious

malicious? really? annoying, inconvenient, bothersome, even neglectful, but malicious is definitely not a word someone should be using to describe this situation. Gross over-reactions do not resolve the problem -_-; It's not "defending", but rather it's being realistic, sympathetic, and an adult. 

It is NCWest's fault to some degree. If they had posted some disclaimer that they aren't told about all the changes for each patch, then they are off the hook. But they didn't do that. Talk about *cricket*-poor problem solving skills. They hired bozos. That's a fact.

4 hours ago, Leodore said:

malicious? really? annoying, inconvenient, bothersome, even neglectful, but malicious is definitely not a word someone should be using to describe this situation. Gross over-reactions do not resolve the problem -_-; It's not "defending", but rather it's being realistic, sympathetic, and an adult. 

k.

Archived