Khanda Vihar: Dokdan Still Alive??? [SPOILERS]

Asura777

So I assumed Khanda Vihar was before the wings of Mushin at first since Dokdan was alive, but during the second part he just mentioned the wings of Mushin and me seeing him at the tomb, which means this is after the tomb, but then didn't all 3 sages die in the tomb??? Wat?

Theory 1: NCWest failed miserably translating/altering dialogue so nothing makes sense in NA version.

Theory 2: Sages can exist in the past, present and future at the same time so they can't really die... Just looking at the brief summary about them on BnS wiki, they come from the ancient Naryu Empire or were possibly around even before it. They were basically tasked with finding warriors and preparing them to fight against the Dark Realm by the Heavens. Mushin was powerful mainly because the Sages chose and mentored him and gave him his immense powers... So yeah, they seem pretty darned unstoppable, basically envoys from the Heavens to help protect the Mortal Realm, temporal magic would be a piece of cake for them.

My two cents anyway.

• 1 year later...

ikr? This doesn't make sense to me at all. Another thing is Jinsoyun going back as a child. And JIWAN writing and sending a letter to cricket lmao. If she can do that, then that means she's still alive, or was able to come back to life. So Hong should be able to come back too

On 4/5/2018 at 11:29 PM, Ryuujin Jakka said:

ikr? This doesn't make sense to me at all. Another thing is Jinsoyun going back as a child. And JIWAN writing and sending a letter to cricket lmao. If she can do that, then that means she's still alive, or was able to come back to life. So Hong should be able to come back too

That is something that always boggled my mind.. WRITTEN Letters from people who are dead like Jiwan and Master Hong... 

Archived