Merchent actually coded in?

DirectorTseng

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

13 cold storge resets 8 mandate used em  same day patch came out.Out of 21 it spawmed 1 time inside mandate,I'm sure there are people who used way more,It's obvious rate for merchant is way lower than last time,i also do daily dungeons that has a chance for merchant to spawm (Storge,Mandate,Sogun,Mastas,Gloom,Necro) been days that i didn't get even one to spawm.

Most of the times he's spawned for me are in CS followed by Mandate, Gloomdross, Sogun... never seen him in Necro or Masts and I'm not at a point to be doing Ebon or DT or Foundry... the only things of value I have gotten are Honorary Ornaments which I turn around and market. Everything else has been trash. :(

yea this merchant sucks, if i see him once per day, doing every single dungeon there, i am happy... and guess what, best picks 1 or 3 soulstones or 1 msp plant... siiigh

not willing to spend for resets cs or hm, it was worth in past merchants with 40-50 perc spawn rate, not this

On 12/15/2016 at 11:04 PM, Meginb said:

Nah... the spawnrate is roughly 16% which I would say is accurate. The terrible inventory list sucks most of the time which makes it feel even worse even if he does spawn.

^This.

It frankly has me tilted. I would love to see developers actually comment on this. I feel like a lot of people are annoyed.

Archived