Merchent actually coded in?

DirectorTseng

I've seen him 4 times since event started, from all the dailies and also quite a few resets of CS and Mandate. In those 4 times, there was just the same loot in the first 2, and the same loot in the last 2. In two cases I bought an experience charm, in the other two I bought a lunar twilight plant (plant, not flower), which I guess says enough about how good the loot was, lol. No more resets for me. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MERCHANT OF WONDERS

just what in the hell are those?

Is this what you call christmas event

you guys givin' us trash items.

It suppose to be a good one. coz' it Christmas!!!

This is also the reason why players are quitting. 

TNJh4tj.jpg

On 8.12.2016 at 9:28 AM, Bastete said:

I have done daily run (9 dungeons) and merchant has appeared twice:

- cold storage - garbage with 100k exp charm as best item

- foundry - jackpot with sacred oil

Can you tell me if the sacred oil is accbound or char bound? Would be nice to know.
Thanks.

If it makes anyone feel better I've kept track of all the runs where he could and when he did spawn and his rate is about 4% for me. Idm him not spawning, but i really want the Holly jolly outfit that seems to be rng kept behind him since its not in the store. ;;

On 10.12.2016 at 7:02 AM, Alysha Hawkeye said:

Does he even exists?

Or he just hates me?

I never see him once, reset or not D:

That's really unlucky. D: Just saw him once in Gloom and once in Desolate Tomb. Both times he offered only something like 3-5 soulstones or exp charm.

I've decided that they took the merchant out of the game.
I have not seen him once in the past 3 days and I play 4 different characters. Since the event started I've only seen him a grand total of 3 times (with crap loot) using resets. Last time we had this event, I would see him at least more than twice a day doing the same exact dailies.

We've been gypped. Merry Christmas.

Archived