Merchent actually coded in?

DirectorTseng

Did you guys actually code the merchant in or did you just give him such a low spawn rate you might as well should have forgotten to code him in. So far 9 dungeons in and not a single hint of him. Talking to people in the PTs and they are all saying the same thing. Faction chat.. maybe one... two people have gotten him.

Last time he spawned actually quiet often, made buying resets worth it. Not going to be worth it if this spawn rate stays this low.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Unicorns said:

Havent seen him myself either, and a lot of people in clan complaning about it, including  a party who spammed reset cold storage + mandate and just stopped after almost 20 runs with no merchant.

I was debating spending my resets that I have been hording but it doesn't look like it's worth it at all. We finally got Merchant in Heaven's a few minutes ago but he wasn't worth spawning when he did..

4 minutes ago, unkoneo said:

Did the daily challenge on my main and 2 alts today (9 dungeon runs that he could spawn in) and saw him 5 times. I'ts just a matter of RNG I'm sure.

I'm curious now, how many of those were the newer dungeons like DT and EC. I'm starting to wonder if he is appearing more in the harder dungeons cause it seems like those that run Heaven's and Cold aren't seeing him that much.

1 minute ago, DirectorTseng said:

I'm curious now, how many of those were the newer dungeons like DT and EC. I'm starting to wonder if he is appearing more in the harder dungeons cause it seems like those that run Heaven's and Cold aren't seeing him that much.

I ran Awakened Necropolis, Gloomdross Incursion and Heaven's Mandate 3 times each.

Also, I made a mistake, I forgot I did Cold Storage 3 times too so that was 5 encounters in 12 dungeons.

Did cold storage 10 times, he spawned 7 of those times :/

I was lucky, but I know it could easily have been 0 out of 10, thus the nature of RNG. 

However, even out of those times, the only item that was "good" to buy that I was happy to see was a single honorary ornament. 

Good luck to all, this is my first merchant event, and already I'm not too excited about it anymore. 

I gave up on this event after I saw the drop list and there were no gems. I'll just do dailies and that's it, won't even bother to spend my resets for this. If I wanted Honoraries and radiant energies I'd run 4 man Lair and Yeti, more chance to get them than seeing merchant anyways.

Haven't seen him.Not buying resets .He does not exist for me ,last time when this merchant event was on i haven't seen him just 4 times WHOLE damn event -so is not worth .Maybe this merchant is just for advertise,so ppls actually buy those resets and get dust in the eye.

1 hour ago, Bonnibell said:

I've seen him twice after doing 25 dungeons where he can spawn. Pretty pathetic if you ask me,, but w/e they will most likely change this if they want to make money off of resets. 

I think he will start to spawn more if they see the resets arn't selling like they want.

I had horrible luck last year even getting a merchant.  I had worse rng when it came to what he sold.  I never got a gem or any bundle.  I did get cat ears to appear 1 time.  But everything was junk.  This time, I am having far worse luck getting a merchant to appear.

Today: 3 cold storage,  3 Heaven's, 1 asura, 1 nexus, 2 masts, 2 necro, 2 gloom,  3 tomb, and 2 EC...  not a single merchant.   LOL my horrible rng luck streak continues.  No outfits or gems with troves, very few merchants, and no good items when they do appear.  If I didn't have bad luck, I would have no luck at all.  hehehe

Archived