"Merry Chrismas, BnS"

Raizou

Winter activities are there:

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/winter-festivities-are-here/

This note:

" The 12 Days of Wonder event offers an in-game advent calendar on the Hongmoon Store! Beginning December 13, a new bundle will be available for purchase each day, and remain on the store until December 30. "

I hope these bundles will be very cheap (and not 300+ HM/NCoins...), otherwise i wont be interested in them.

1 hour ago, Leodore said:

They are 799 Ncoin, and you can only send them as a gift, can't buy them directly for yourself. Merry Christmas. 

What you are talking about is the holiday gift bundle.
What they are talking about hasnt even started lol. Did you even bother to read?

7 hours ago, gourmetcookie said:

I'm so incredibly excited for this new event that we have, which consists of the already usual daily dungeon grind.

And of course, more re-colored outfits to buy in F10, and who knows what else to waste cash on.

Hooray!!! Just what I wanted for the holidays in BNS.

You forgot to mention insanely shitty RNG numbers and this gem: sending a gift of an item you can't actually get yourself unless you're lucky enough to find a player that won't screw you:

Please ensure that you’re sending the Holiday Gift Bundle to the correct person when purchasing, and be cautious when agreeing to any trades of bundles with someone you don’t know. We’re unable to provide support for verbal agreements.

In addition to all of this is the fact the drops from the firing range are only obtainable through bidding wars with other players. Just when I didn't think these guys could sink any lower.

7 hours ago, Raizou said:

Winter activities are there:

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/winter-festivities-are-here/

This note:

" The 12 Days of Wonder event offers an in-game advent calendar on the Hongmoon Store! Beginning December 13, a new bundle will be available for purchase each day, and remain on the store until December 30. "

I hope these bundles will be very cheap (and not 300+ HM/NCoins...), otherwise i wont be interested in them.

You're high af if you think any 'bundle' is going to be <300HM coins.

Archived