Ugly Yun please can any dev fix their body?

ombremq

On 07/12/2016 at 0:39 AM, 821031_1452549945 said:

the only thing i dont like about yuns are their weird legs (the curve of the bone i mean) but other races have some weird stuff too so 

Thank god finally a smart comment out of all those " my yun is perfect i like them all fine, change race, quit game "

Indeed their legs are weird and that dont look beautiful or gracefull but the total opposite.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes not all Yun are attractive. Not all Gon and Jin are attractive. Not are Lyn are cute. But these are opinions. saying the Yun is ugly and needs to be fixed and then saying nothing will change as long as ppl say they are happy is bogus. It's an opinion that Yun are ugly. Others are happy. I spent probably 10 minutes on my Yun. I have played every race in my quest to find my home class and by far my Yun is my favorite.

As I said earlier I am not crazy about my husband's Yun though. I felt he made her too skinny. So it's all an opinion and not something they should focus on since there are other issues I think are more pressing. Not only that this isn't something that  needs to be changed all races have their own quirks and it's up to the player to play with the creation tools given to create their perfect look.

I am repeating myself but i'll do it one more time. This topic is a feedback to point the fact that MOST of people are creating Jin because best looking best outfifs, master race blablabla... This is a fact you can't deny it. So yes i created a Yun, tryed to make it perfect  but my Jins are still better, most of dresses i buy are for my jins because better looking and this is a fact you cant deny it so coming on every comments with "its your opinion , Yun are perfect" is a selfish statement and won't make this game better. You all know the majority of players created Jins but you still refuse to admit something wrong with Yun's body.

And for your own knowledge, games and almost everything in this world is not about satisfy the minority but the majority.

1 hour ago, ombremq said:

"its your opinion , Yun are perfect" is a selfish statement and won't make this game better.

The same could be said for your statement of "Yun are ugly and should be fixed." Don't present your own opinion as fact and then get on other people's cases for doing the same.

And stop making it seem like the only reason there are more Jin than Yun is because of aesthetic reasons.

The main reason you'll find more Jin than Yun in this game is because of class spread: Jin have 5 classes available, 2 of which are classes the Yun don't have (assassin and warlock).

Yun, meanwhile, have 4 classes, none of which are exclusive to them. 2 of the Yun's classes are shared with Gon and Jin (soul fighter and kung fu master), one of them is shared with Jin (blade master) and one of them is shared with Lyn and Gon (force master).

So people have other options for looks and if they happen to like one of those other options better, they will choose that other option. Similarly, if people happen to like the Yun more than any of the other options, they will pick Yun. Simple as that. And none of that hurts NCSoft as long as people play the game.

You make it sound as if a whole bunch of people quit or don't even start playing B&S because they don't like how a certain playable race looks. A race, no less, that has no other incentive to be played outside of their looks because of the fact that they have no exclusive classes.

If Blade & Soul loses players it has nothing to do with the way the Yun look. As @TalonShina said, there are more pressing matters in this game that need fixing. Not that the Yun need fixing anyhow.

3 hours ago, ombremq said:

I am repeating myself but i'll do it one more time. This topic is a feedback to point the fact that MOST of people are creating Jin because best looking best outfifs, master race blablabla... This is a fact you can't deny it. So yes i created a Yun, tryed to make it perfect  but my Jins are still better, most of dresses i buy are for my jins because better looking and this is a fact you cant deny it so coming on every comments with "its your opinion , Yun are perfect" is a selfish statement and won't make this game better. You all know the majority of players created Jins but you still refuse to admit something wrong with Yun's body.

And for your own knowledge, games and almost everything in this world is not about satisfy the minority but the majority.

So where is your evidence of those "facts" you posted? Anyone can just say they have facts, but without proof, it's all bullshit.

Also, I don't remember seeing anyone in this entire thread say that Yuns look "perfect". If you can find where someone said that, please do quote it for me, because I can't seem to find it. What people said was that demanding the developers to make a change that YOU (not the majority because there is no proof that the majority even wants this change.) think is necessary is ridiculous. What about changing Yuns will make the game better? It might make it better for YOU, but changing Yuns will not improve the game as a whole. 

As people have said already, if you don't like the way Yuns look, there are THREE other races to choose from. We aren't selfish for telling you to pick another race or to make your Yun look pleasing to your eyes. If anyone's being selfish, it's YOU for trying to claim your opinions as facts as a way to get what you want.

So @ombremqyour opinion is only one that matters? That's how I am reading you. The rest of us are blind little sheep. I presented two cases to you My Yun and My husband's Yun I won't deny there are outfits I like on the jin better. There are outfits I like on the lyn better (Beastmaster and the one from Blackram Narrows), there were outifits I liked on my gon better. And there are otufits I like on my Yun better. All opinions. race look isn't a problem in this game it's a problem for some.

Most of you playing dumb im tired to answer the same boring comments, there is more Jins because they got more classes available? please stop lying to yourself, then why more Jin BM than Yun ? Like i repeat i see nothing but the same boring statements everyone making since the begining to sound smart and not even arguing on serious fact like improve quality of outfifs for Yun and to be honest if i wanted to be selfish like most of comments i saw i'll just create a topic to unlock every classes for Jins to solve the problem. This is the main reason they didnt unlock FM for Jin, to force ppls to create some Yuns, they even changed the running animation of Yun because they loocked way too retarted.

I think i should stop this is a waste of time you all right, ppls dont complain for those things they just change race or quit, ok Yun are fine, dresses look cool on Yuns, all good, i surrender, i was wrong.

Now time to create a topic to unlock every classes for Jins....

Archived