Ugly Yun please can any dev fix their body?

ombremq

there are more pressing problems with the game? lul, you mean the problems that have been there since launch? get real pls stop speaking like if you was a dev and was working to solve ping/lag/balance. there is no pressing problems because they do not care, your the one being blind with those faulse hope.

The thing you seems to dont understand is for a lot of people you don't create a Jin because you like the race but you create Jin because other races doesnt look good and if i was the only one seeing a problem with yun explain me why there is still more Jin than Yun? And if you still dont understand what i try to say, i can tell you already that if they unlock FM for Jin there will be more Jin FM than Yun in no time, with all those fact saying Yun got no problem is a selfish & fool statment.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, ombremq said:

no wonder why this game die soo fast with this kind of comments game not gonna be improved any time soon, instead coming with opinion to make everyone happy and to motivate ppls to create yun because, since you all are too blind to notice that, there is MORE jin than Yun , you all come with same boring comment like "Yun are perfect i luv them everything perfect dont ask,why you created a yun, change race blablabla!"

there is different ideas we can find like create an other yun race with different gesture/standing pose/body size.

So ok i got it i will change race dont worry, and i'll join your "cash cow" club of people enjoying "trove event" and dislike any kind of life improvement...

Now can the next comment be from someone smart with some ideas pls.

Have you ever considered that maybe there are more Jin than Yun in the playerbase is because Jin have more class options, one of which is a unique class (assassin) and one is a class that can otherwise only be Lyn (warlock)?

You want to play assassin? You have to be Jin.

You want to play warlock but not be a tiny person with animal ears and a tail? You have to be Jin.

Meanwhile, Yun has no unique classes and as a result, less incentive to be a Yun if you think other races look better/have better costumes.

7 hours ago, ombremq said:

why will it stay like that ? are you a korean dev ? dont be soo pessismist. To come with comment like "deal with it etc" won't make this game better . Yun got a weird body and ugly outfifs this is a fact. if a lot of ppls complain about it they sure will change something as they changed sin standing pose cause...pervert complain.

I agree with you here. Just take a look at Julia... It's ridiculous. I guess their complaints worked on that!

Thank you I am very proud of her I went with the Grayish Hair for a silver look because I am the leader of a clan called Silver Scorpions and I was making her to have a "Tanky Class" for my clan because we lacked them she's my main now as I can really only focus on one character when I play MMOs

I don't post on the forums , but I found this topic quite 'odd' to put it nicely . YUN is about the only non fan service character in this game . Just because it doesn't show tons of skin, boobs or look more like a child doesn't mean it's ugly. In fact,  both myself and my GF prefer the look of the YUN. It is elegant and beautiful. The race was built to be exactly that.  The costumes are well designed for YUN and aren't the guts of a boobtube and skirt. That's my opinion anyway . 

OP thinks Yun are ugly, have terrible animations, and have the worst looking costumes; but he made a Yun character? Yeah, it sounds stupid at first, but that tiny little annoyance when you first make your character that you just decide you can live with eventually just starts to grate on your nerves. I noticed my WL's eyes were just a tiny bit too far apart way back before I even reached Blackram Narrows. I ignored it because I had spent so much time (HA!) on it already, and didn't feel like rerolling just to fix that one tiny thing. A few months and hitting HM7 later I was so tempted to delete her and restart because seeing that every day was just starting to *cricket* me off. Only reason I didn't was because my clan kept telling me not to every time I brought it up. Luckily enough, the appearance change ticket came out and I just bought one of those instead of restarting; spent however much those things cost just to slide the eyes 2 ticks closer together, so it's not quite as stupid as it seems.

What I, and it seems most of the people who are posting in this thread, disagree with is the fact that you claim your opinions are facts and demand that changes be made to accommodate your own preferences. This is regardless of the fact that there are many players who chose Yun specifically because they preferred the aesthetics of that race since Yun has no class which is exclusive to them. You're pretty much saying, "*cricket* what anyyone else wants, I want it and that's all I care about."

I don't know, maybe you actually do think it would be an overall improvement. I don't know you and even if I did I can't read your mind, but ask yourself this:

If Yun really were, as you say, the worst race in every way, why are there any Yun players in the game at all? Every BM would be a Jin, every KFM and SF would be a Gon, and every FM would be either a Gon or Lyn.

I don't see why you think Yun is ugly in any way. First thing first, I am not a dev so do not start firing on me, and I am sure that the devs won't give a poop on your thing because only a few of you think "Yun is weird". Sure, Yun may look a bit weird in some outfits, to be honest, the Burning Flames on my girl's Yun looks quite ugly, but Wolfskin looks totally fine. As people already mentioned, Yun does not have any unique classes, so if you are not great with Yun's appearance, choose another race. 

The game was first released in Korea on September 13th, 2012; then November 28th, 2013 in China which was when I started to play; then May 20th, 2014 in Japan; then November 20th in Taiwan; then somewhen in 2016 it came to the NA and EU and RU. It is pretty clear that this game is targeted most likely on Asians, and Asians do have different viewing on prettiness than westerners, in fact, everyone has different views on prettiness (hopefully that will make me sound less racist). Changing Yun's bahaviours and body is a hard job because that requires the whole blade and soul community including every single country to agree on it, and I will disagree on it first. You can call me blind, in fact I am 11- with colorblind on yellow and green so you are right, but I am just saying no matter what you say, they are not going to do shit.

If you want to argue with me with any other games doing exactly the opposite, the only thing I can say there are many games out there that you can defeat me with. However, it took LOL about 4 - 5 years to update the map to a newer version; cross fire took about 5 years to change the basic characters to 2.0 version; eight years from CS:S to CS:GO; 12 years from Diablo 2 to Diablo 3 (Although I still prefer 2); even Blade and Soul took 4 years before it's Public Beta in North America, if you want them to fix a minor issue, good luck.

By the way, my girl's Yun looks amazing. XD.

You can't actually be expecting the dev team to take the time to rework one of the races to be more to your liking. There's no way they would make such a large change to appease one unhappy player. Either take the time to make your character look appealing to you, or pick another race. If you don't like any of the other races, you can either suck it up, choose one, and just play the game, or you can quit. Those are the only options available to you.

See its all relative, and a matter of perspective. For all intents and purposes Yun are this games "Elven" race. Therefore, one shouldnt entirely rely on human proportions when discussing their attributes.

All that said, personally speaking, I find yun to be the secsiest females in BnS. No seriously!

Something about them just seems, perfect. Perfect curves where they should be. Legs that go on for days. Perfect boobage. Curvy yet sculpted hips and posterior. (When built right.) And dat wiggle when they walk/run. Yeah, I cant get enough of them.

Sure I like Jin fems, and of course the ridiculous Gon fems...but yun, yeah gimme some of dat anyday.

Plus, Ive always liked elven chicks anyways so...theres that.

As far as nerdom goes of course.

If a Yun is ugly, it's the creator's fault. Most Yun I see look anorexic though... As someone else pointed out, they're basically elves, they have an elegant/fragile air and look to them generally. But, I'm so going to have a Yun BM... Jiwan and Soyun just make the class... classy. XD

If you spend the time on your character at character creation you'll likely find you are VERY PLEASED with it's look. I use the presets to help me get the basic then I mess with everything usually more than once going back and forth between a few options. Up above somewhere there was a comment saying that the reason nothing will change in this game is because of people "like me" posting they are satisfied with the YUN.

I'll be honest my Husband's SF is a Yun and I am not crazy about the look of his character but he likes it's a personal preference. I made mine shorter and added more curves. His is a bit skinny in my opinion. It's just that though an OPINION. this whole thread is about opinions not an actual real issue with the game.

I'm a little late to the party.

I sort of agree, the Yun race has some "unique" proportions of their body, but considering the amount of character customization Blade & Soul offers, it's not hard to change it to your taste.

I managed to quickly make this, and by simply utilizing the sliders, it's easy to do something like make the legs shorter, which is what used to bother me. 

It's not difficult.

GnE2GER.jpg

Archived