Anyone else annoyed with keys always getting removed on the last day?

Takara

I know I should learn my lesson by now, but *cricket*! Why can't they remove these things during the server maintenance? Usually when you advertise from X date to Y date, the Y date should be the last day to do said advertised thing, not the day before... sigh, don't mind me, just venting from my own stupidity of not learning my lesson from the last trove event. 

They clearly stated on live stream that they will be removing them so that people don't buy big amounts and then forget to use them meaning wasting money as they do not offer refunds for items that were opened. I think the non bundle keys should be still there.

23 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

They clearly stated on live stream that they will be removing them so that people don't buy big amounts and then forget to use them meaning wasting money as they do not offer refunds for items that were opened. I think the non bundle keys should be still there.

nah its all gone, I planned to get a 50 pack on the last day, in case i didn't get anything good during the event period. Since all I got was garbage, I planned on getting them right after work, which is now, and noticed all the keys are gone and completely remember that they always remove the keys on the last day >_> 

7 hours ago, Takara said:

nah its all gone, I planned to get a 50 pack on the last day, in case i didn't get anything good during the event period. Since all I got was garbage, I planned on getting them right after work, which is now, and noticed all the keys are gone and completely remember that they always remove the keys on the last day >_> 

well than u should have done it a bit faster like 1 day before they remove the keys 

The only thing that works is the instant "buy key" option right in the trove interface. 

Was gonna blow some HM coin on last day keys, but apparently that only works on Ncoin. A tad disappointing, but hopeful for a few decent deals during the holidays so hopefully the coin will still be useful later anyways. 

Archived