I'm sick of this game, and sick of your balanced classes

Valiant

Ofcourse when I want to play some arena to have some fun, All I get is 6 matchs against BM, 5 matches warlock and  3 or 4 Assassins

Ofcourse when I want to play some decent battleground to able to upgrade my gear, All I get is loses because some Assassin run around and just take everything in their hdie or some BM that can berserk the hell out of my hp in seconds while I supposed to be the berserk class or maybe some pve warlock that got nothing to do except use soulburn and pve me to my death like a mob rabbit.

I won't wait even for next patch balance, Since this game is so lamed with classes balance I going to leave for good till you think right and do something right

I'm sick of my useless class in everything, Yes I'm Destroyer

I'm that class that you see in pve that do nothing good except grab, But since some Bosses don't have grab opener I'm not that good either;
For example MSP, What is the reason of Destroyer ? No damage, No heal, No immune, No Grab since boss won't get grab ? So what is my point just another side class to complete party ?

And maybe the only thing I'm decent at is 1v1, But since there many BM, Warlock and Assassin running around I got nothing to do except getting pved by warlock and BM while Assassin troll me with their 100-0 web and their speed buffs evade resist hide ?

And I know some will be like, In 6v6 you are spin2win class

So tell me did you see that spin2win class get ganged by warlock and summoner Or any mutil ranged classes before ?

No you didn;'t ofcourse, Since they won't get touched by spin and they will just put you to your death.

Ofcourse I won't mention how summoner, Warlock, FM doing a powerful amazing damage that eat me alive while I hardly even able to stand on my toe against them

so tell then, Enjoy this game as long as it going to last

Have you been sick last 11 months of this game?

Actually grab is really useful in msp during add phase, add usually die during grab if party is good and focus right things. Adds are usually the thing that causes biggest chaos is msp. It is really nice tank in msp once other add grab you, other add knock you in the air and boss jump at you at same time and tank will most likely die. But if destroyer grab the add, all that chaos can be avoided. 

3 minutes ago, Shukran said:

cant u spin around the cap point to stop anyone from capping?

And also the focus isn't issue because it's possible to see assassins and summoner even when they are in stealth so it's easy to save spin until the moment u see them coming.

You know everyone is here just happy defending this game

While they never tried to play Destroyer who can be winned by getting poke and hide from Pve assassin, All that assassin got to Poison bomb me then spam their hide by just using the damn pve fighting spirit, Wtf in this shit

But fine if you think that is balance, Good for you and enjoy game
Just have fun in game then, Goodbye

9 hours ago, Raizou said:

Give Destroyers stealth-skill and he should be happy :)

Make fun of me, I won\t mind anyway :)

1 hour ago, Valiant said:

You know everyone is here just happy defending this game

While they never tried to play Destroyer who can be winned by getting poke and hide from Pve assassin, All that assassin got to Poison bomb me then spam their hide by just using the damn pve fighting spirit, Wtf in this shit

But fine if you think that is balance, Good for you and enjoy game
Just have fun in game then, Goodbye

Make fun of me, I won\t mind anyway :)

If its really so bad and horrible....why is this the only topic about destroyers like that and why is it only you complaining? :)

Sure destro could use some small buffs but it's not as bad as you claim to be. I'm doing just fine eventho I'm shadow destroyer, build that everyone loves to hate. If you are getting so frustrated just take a break since obviously you are not enjoying yourself being here playing bns.

Iv played my fair ammount of destro hm 11 atm. But i just got sick tired of it. Destros could use buffs for pve yes, i mean i had 690 ap and couldnt get naksun under 2 minutes, but with my 635 ap kfm 115% accuracy i got it last night. So ye pve buff plis. But on pvp they are anoying as hell to deal with if you spec right and know what you are doing. And the only reason i stoped playing it is... It is just not fun anymore. But if you love the game just try another class like i did. Hell i even took the hardest one to play. And let me tell you i feel awesome like the first day i started bns. 

Not trying to be rude, but I've seen several of your posts regarding the underwhelming role of the destroyer and in a lot of posts you state that other classes are better than the class you're currently playing. 

For example,

You mentioned the OP'ness of the warlock and sf in the pvp section. In another one you mentioned something about the bd being better with grabs. Bm's are OP cuz of rmb, fms and summs do too much damage and sins are OP with their stealth. You're basically saying that all classes are better than yours. (except for kfm)

If that's true, then I would suggest picking a different class. I think that's a good start to see how other classes view their role in pve/pvp. Maybe you'll see that they're not so OP after all. I decided to play sin to learn how to counter them and oh boy.. there is so much more to sin than just hide and poke with poison. It's way harder to play in pvp than I tought.

None of the classes are rly op it depends how u play for example i play on bm and i would say bm aint that op from one point cuz it depends how u play, cuz u could do 100-0 with bm with lightning build tho with fire build its a bit easier, but ill tell u a fact that when the fire build effect ends u cant so easy 100-0 anymore, its like with the destro or kfm when they force out all your escapes ur done kfm will 3rf u till death and destro will ani cancel u till death too and that goes almost for every class its matters how u play and if u manage to force some stuff out of ppl in pvp. In pve i think destro is still gut cuz of its grab and the things he can provide to his group, the moment destro grabs ur group can do tons of dmg tnx to the grab, same with protecting your group members and getting them away from some boss skills so they dont die, and i think destro dmg is still good in pve and there are some +/- for every class, but in the end it all come to one thing, How u play the class 

Out of your 1219 posts, 1250 are complaining about something. If it's not PvP, then it's PvE. If it's not about how weak destroyers are, it's about how OP all the other classes are. If it's not about lag and latency, it's about FPS drops.

Seriously, why are you torturing yourself like this? If this game causes you too much stress, don't play it.

Blade and Soul is the best so far, however BloodLust is doing a great mistake everytime they delay a skill balance patch, they have no idea how the players suffer when that happens.
One of the mistakes that will always make at least 1-2 players quit every month because of it.

1 hour ago, Meliodesu said:

wait since when WL is op? i just returned from 2 months break

any class that can beat me is OP.

if that person who beat me is same class as I am, that mean its hacker.

if not hacker, that means I lagged for like 30 secs.

someone playing better than I can is impossible.

13 hours ago, HammyYummy said:

Blade and Soul is the best so far, however BloodLust is doing a great mistake everytime they delay a skill balance patch, they have no idea how the players suffer when that happens.

What are they delaying? We're only missing one balance patch compared to KR Live and all it does is buff BDs, nerf BMs, and QoL Sins.

Archived