Server transfers & Old Server Issues

KugekiAme

A list of older issues, that keep trending to the system, or items we plug into our PC's? The simple explanatory issue is the DLL files of a server. The server itself is simply the file holder, but knowing this doesn't solve the physical idea it cannot process the DLL files themselves we use. I began to think the technicality of a saved file or alteration of saved files keeps people able to alter the chemistry of the game. Three ongoing issues kept me from saying this. Old servers, often find newer hardware incompatible, but forcible compatibility is a bit different than most people would like to hear.This often gets into the chemistry or makeup of a server with registering information faster than it can handle. Aka, the GPU on a graphics processor, or performance graph can be monitored by the PC working to an extent. Therein lies the problem, backwards compatibility  by forcing something to stay within the logistics of a system, but never doing what people would in an organisation like IMVU.

Personally, shares actually make people able to sell or buy gold from the seller in shares for an easier price. A saturated PVP, PVE, and Gaming environment are simply able to understand. So, hope you can keep up with me, but my mind is that computer. The components are not the issue, the setup is the issue, and the server is 90% to blame for the delay. A list of issues, I have a pretty badass build. I even lag in MSP, but you know I have noticed these select issues. Even with friends, then it could be backwards compatibility with the server, and your computer registering there is a delay. This is a million, and one issues with free to play games. Due to how I use the term:"Pay2win." Pay to get faster, pay to win, but the whale is the term we use. There are simple issues registering the saved files, then you can even get characters stuck in place, but that were defeated before in the same arena fight. A simulation is like so does not mean this is your naga mouse because the company has to adapt. So keep that in mind, the spanning is your issue, and the internet itself can be so far away it makes you unable to play.

Buying gold is not fair to a player based system, but sharing profit by a percentage with them might be ideal for taking their game? See, that's twice the profit, but you know they're making this game an option at our own choice to hold others back. Rather than progress, stay stuck in the past, or move forward.That simple, because does the company have to adapt? Yet, of nobody can play due to server related issues? You could fry our PC's back to the root of the cause, and forward on yourselves by stressing everyone out in a microwave theory. A smaller, yet congested bigger output can fry itself as fast, and maybe just as fast as the smaller output due to that much information not having a cutoff switch.

Round one 
Player one dies

Round one

Player two wins

The joystick logic, there's a delay to pick up the lost data, and you have to wait for the server to catch up. The delay is often 15seconds or longer depending on the maker. These are a list of issues, via second round.

Second round

Player one, is still on the field.

Player two, is still registered on the field as well.

So, the bot or file itself says:"In my dungeon, you just have a delay, and due to the connection going full circle? This is simply an older server, and not compatible with all the newer technology. That's my average guess or the transmission back out is all wacky."

Reason:"Clicked too fast for the server, or backwards compatibility to read the fight started over. Really, it just thinks you started over, or will eventually be an obstacle you must overcome. Or, the delay finally gets back to the server. Not just your computer, and data reads successfully that the DLL saved file is removed, or delay was the cause of this issue. Due to how the fight started, but the characters are still on the map from before."

Player Two is still on the field.

Reason:"Clicked too fast for the server, or backwards compatibility to read the fight started over. Really, it just thinks you started over, or will eventually be an obstacle you must overcome. Or, the delay finally gets back to the server. Not just your computer, and data reads successfully that the DLL saved file is removed, or delay was the cause of this issue. Due to how the fight started, but the characters are still on the map from before."This is just a simple problem with the connectivity, and servers having such a large delay when hosing up in MSP. One area, the spanning of your internet, and others can impact a lot that goes on via servers. To servers, this isn't a big issue, but to the player based system it is? So, it takes the willingness to improve the connection of the server, and everyone's as needed from their computers at home. Therefore the DLL file is an error with the server seeing you online. Then it boots you off, by spanning into a larger delay, but cannot register via strain on the servers themselves. Not just your connection, everything adds up, and when you take servers?"

Consider a perfect circle, then you're fine, but if you don't have one? How do you connect, how do you transmit a signal, and everything is simply traceroute out. Rather than just traceroute out, trace it back in, and your speeds can impact everything the server cannot handle. Even if you are an Overpowered PC gamer? Yep, this happens to be an ongoing issue, because I use the term.."Your PC is a microwave, and really buy a better PC." However, not all people should have to do that. It's simply the servers spanning because we span them out so much with twenty-four man content? You are simply loving ranged classes because these patches must be better prepared for melee classes. Thanks, the idea of all this is a perfect circle, and cycle for everyone's hardware to be compatible with this old server one day. As a new server, but the content just gets released in a rather bipolar method. You have to afford better servers, and their compatibility with newer age technology beforehand. Then, it was the problem, or your PC can be just a solution to a different problem as well. Later on, not being compatible, because the spanning is to open. Then, everyone else has a great experience, but you refuse to upgrade. So, right now?

Krait motherboard
GTX 970 Geforce video card
16 gigs of PC memory
SSD and using that for my OEM currently.

I need to add sarcasm here because it is constructive. Just to fix my grammar, I have to wait for longer loops in seconds. Translate one-hundred seconds, and two minutes just to fix a simple mistake sounds like server's are too old.I mean, honestly. 

The Naga mouse issue is solved here, common sense. I still get disconnected without it, so it is a server saved file issue. Via lag then creates a dump to kick you off the server, and an error message pops up. Such is the DLL error, but that's a simple guess via updated software. Content, producing it too fast, and never monitoring server behavioural patterns. Therefore, the servers are a problem for us all, and the time it takes for a slower form of technology to read we left. It's not my naga mouse or the build of the computer. Simply, the older servers with the delay hitting you offline. Therefore, NCsoft has yet to fix this issue entirely with spanning frequencies and making time to stabilise their connections for all users. Including their content.Takes of the same screenshot for about five minutes and the timing belt can be determined by the delay. That's five minutes almost, of stupid going full circles before you get to the server.

http://prnt.sc/dfgufw

http://prnt.sc/dfh9ls

http://prnt.sc/dfh9nr

http://prnt.sc/dfh9y2

http://prnt.sc/dfha3n

This is a test with fewer people, we actually lived longer, and turned off most of our graphics powering the quality gaming experience. Then hit, Ctrl-F to shut off all the extra animation this server could not hold for our smaller frequencies spanning into one big frequency itself. A problem we call tilt-differentials, because the tilted lower frequencies get hit offline. Well, everyone does, and the server crashes. Because it has insufficient space for putting all this data in the proper locations. Going across the servers, now we meshed them into one big server. Basically, a mega server, if you will? Due to how some realms are connected. So, are they stable enough to connect them all, and run accordingly? 

My answer would be:"Not currently, but minor functions add to the total stress of everyone's PC connecting to the server. In order to play blade & soul, but the server hits them off as one whole group. Sort of like when MSP first came out, but you get what I mean. It simply hits a limit, then applies that to a flip of a switch, and the content wasn't stable enough to push more out in two days. Eh, who am I to say this will be good, or bad anyway right? You don't read up AM-FM frequencies on a daily basis, or look at hysteria the same way? Oh, sorry the wrong topic, but hope this helps people. It's like a flip of a switch, and you created a short circuit. The fuse being smaller, the bigger components get fried and jammed. Then, short-fused the computer, but to me? NCsoft needs to sort this out beforehand. Then delay the new content a bit, and give proper timeframes before it creates three problems for the sake of one. I mean, we could've fixed a lot by now, but never cared to fully address the issue itself. "

See my silver frost revival charm, that's what you're looking at. Instead of making a finding waldo, and sorry for not pointing that out sooner. The cooldown shows the delay was at least a minute, and we still didn't kill the boss the first time. Thank you all, I shall reply when I wake up.

Archived