How is arena pvp these days?

Infamous

Arena is quite fine now. Bots are gone, but the population has decreased. You actually need some skill now to get gold rank (and a ton of skill for platinum+). Aside from some 3v3 afk bots, it is good.

Now for the balancing part: You'll need HM skills and levels. They change class balance heavily. One Example: the good old FM vs BM matchup. Without HM skills, Bm can just spam block and he is completely safe from any FM attack beside their one block break on 24s CD. Now HM dragonchar penetrates defense and dazes the BM thourgh his block, giving the Fm an opening into block spammers. HM phatnom grip now disabled defense for 6s, leaving BM completely defenseless. And HM impact gets a nice melee counter to deal with BM's charges. Just a good example: without HM skills it is heavily Bm favored, however with HM skills it becomes slightly FM favored. Beside that, balancing seems to be quite good at the moment, tho BM could need some nerfs on HM Z.

If you wanna play kfm or another high skill required class - just give up.

Now is worst meta the old good BnS not exist anymore. Dragontongue blade masters what can nuke you in 2-5 sec (depends on crit). Or some destroyers who just spin like chicken without heads. If you expecting good and balanced matches chooise another game. To be honest i really miss old BnS where people crying about summoners than current 'balance'. In top 50 you have 11 blade masters on eu server so fotm era.

6 hours ago, Infamous said:

yesterday I watched imperial tournament and gotta say, wl just 100-0 kung fu master without a sweat...guess nothing changed for half year, always a class that kills everything

BM, SF andWarlock can 100-0 any class right now

BM can spam their dragontongue with do around 6k on my Destroyer while SF can put around 17k crit damage on one skill  and ofcourse warlock can use soulburn then pve you to death

30 minutes ago, Valiant said:

BM, SF andWarlock can 100-0 any class right now

BM can spam their dragontongue with do around 6k on my Destroyer while SF can put around 17k crit damage on one skill  and ofcourse warlock can use soulburn then pve you to death

Well...I am pretty sure SF and BM will be nerfed because the most recent tournament, the winner in 1vs1 match is SF and the second place is BM. Usually they will nerf the class who just won the tournaments. I am not sure about warlock though as there wasn't any warlock class player in the tournament. 

29 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Well...I am pretty sure SF and BM will be nerfed because the most recent tournament, the winner in 1vs1 match is SF and the second place is BM. Usually they will nerf the class who just won the tournaments. I am not sure about warlock though as there wasn't any warlock class player in the tournament. 

Warlock going to get nerf next patch, Ofcourse you will ask how ?

Well simple since they going to split pve and pvp element from each other, That will result from banned soulburn from pvp matches otherwise warlock will lose pvp skills.

So imagine what wll happen anyway,

And yes Already SF and BM going to get nerf next patch, First of all Dragontongue is fire element so will be moved to fire pve build .

So otherwise BM wanna lose their grab escape,Light skills and daze effect for dragontongue, be my guest
And as well as that they going to remove drag daze from them, So only drag stun that have 1 min cooldown and I did hear they going to nerf their flicker as well

Sf otherwise I did hear they going to remove some cc and block breaking skills from them, Ofcourse since element thing going to apply on them I think they won't have that extra hp no more

32 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

And ofcourse that why they nerf Destroyer, Cause Destroyer never win tournament in last years

Archived