Mushin Tower - 13th floor ticket

11 minutes ago, CastielWinchester said:

No, what Dragon Portal ? can u mark me this on the map ? thank's also for help :)

You have to talk with Jakdan the worldly first, he's in the same room with chungsil, the lyn in your image. Then you have to manually climb from floor 9 to 13, you don't need to clear floor 13, just reach it. After that talk to Jakdan again and you'll complete the quest and the tickets will work.

• 1 year later...

>Then you have to manually climb from floor 9 to 13,

the path is still blocked by the 9th floor's boss , the door is closed,

>you don't need to clear floor 13, just reach it.

how can i reach the floor 13?,  when the door is still closed.

13th floor ticket doesnt work, the game doesnt let you. this is wierd.

it is like..  9th to 13th bosses are a whole package.

40 minutes ago, antarean said:

>Then you have to manually climb from floor 9 to 13,

the path is still blocked by the 9th floor's boss , the door is closed,

>you don't need to clear floor 13, just reach it.

how can i reach the floor 13?,  when the door is still closed.

13th floor ticket doesnt work, the game doesnt let you. this is wierd.

it is like..  9th to 13th bosses are a whole package.

Exactly you can not skip to floor 13 if you have not cleared 9-12 at least because if you can't clear those floors you will not be able to clear 13-15, its a dps check to make sure you actually know what you're doing. What you have to do to reach floor 13 the first time is work your way up. 

>>Exactly you can not skip to floor 13 if you have not cleared 9-12 at least because..

>>its a dps check to make sure...

you really need to read the post carefully.

the reason why we posted this thread was

we got "13th floor ticket" given by the needed npc somewhere in the tower, maybe 12th floor or maybe by jaksan, i am not totally sure

the only way we got this ticket was we already cleared to the 12th floor,

another strange thing is

i can go to the 16th floor, even when i havent done the 13th 14 th 15th.

>>Exactly you can not skip to floor 13 if you have not cleared 9-12 at least because if you can't clear those floors you will not be able to clear 13-15, its >>a dps check to make sure you actually know what you're doing.

this theory doesnt work.

otherwise, the game wouldnt have let me go to 16th floor, when i havent done the previous floors.

because of this, i was searching the 13th floor, door to door, portal to portal, making me think that there might be a portal somewhere.

because "13th floor ticket" clearly indicates that i can go to 13th floor.

it is important for a newbie like me to go the13th floor directly where i left,

with seraph 6 which does about 3900 damage compared to seraph 1 that does about 3600, basically nothing much

it is still a bottom gear,

if i have to do 9 10 11 12th again, by the time i get to the 13th floor, my hand and arm start to shake, then i think about resting and not wining the 13th floor boss.

Oh my god dude okay this is how mushin's tower works

the floors are grouped together in sections:

floors 1-8

floors 9-15

floors 16-20

Okay so if you want to get to floor 13 you have to go through 9-12 to get to floor 13 

its seriously not that difficult to understand 

and no it is not important for a noobie to skip to floor 13 it is important for a noobie to learn how to get through those floors and get stronger. 

Mushin's tower is meant to be a challenge and to be difficult.

we all had to do that and go through it, its really not that hard and if you are struggling that bad then get stronger because its just going to get more difficult.

The reason why the op couldn't use his tickets is because he didn't complete a quest he was supposed to do to be able to skip floors. 

>the floors are grouped together in sections:

>floors 1-8

>floors 9-15

>>13th floor ticket doesnt work, the game doesnt let you.

>>it is like..  9th to 13th bosses are a whole package.

this was what i felt, a whole package

>Okay so if you want to get to floor 13 you have to go through 9-12 to get to floor 13 

fine, however, what is the point giving me the 13 floor ticket to misguide me, making me thinking that i can go to 13th floor later directly.

the game didnt give me the 9th floor ticket,10th floor ticket, 11th floor ticket, 12th floor ticket, so that i had to keep going up.

maybe there were, 9th 10th ticket.... i dont remember anymore, then i didnt know about the package deal either, because this game doesnt explain almost any

>The reason why the op couldn't use his tickets is because he didn't complete a quest he was supposed to do to be able to skip floors. 

who is op? the original player who posted this thread?  CastielWinchester?

if 9th- 15 th were a whole package deal, then it was obvious the playerCastielWinchester didnt complete, and neither did i, turned out to be  as you indicated.

>9-12 to get to floor 13 

>its seriously not that difficult

difficulty is a relative term, i thought i could never defeat the 9th floor boss, until someone told me that there was a trick

my final question is

if someone asks you to kill the15th  floor boss, do you(you as in the one who did all 20  floors + if any more ) also start from 9th floor?

all i need is yes or no at this point.

and get rid of that "floor ticket" not  to misguide people like me and CastielWinchester and many other players you could find in the google, mentioning the same thing. give us the package ticket, grouped floor ticket or whatever.

You 
CAN use the 13th floor tickets to bypass 9-12.  The reason you can't use them is quest related.  You have to go to mushins 2nd floor (not the solo dungeon, the actual tower), accept the quest, clear floors up to 13, and then turn in the quest.  Once you do this the tickets are usuable.  I don't remember the quest giver but it's on the 2nd floor of mushins tower. The name is Podan or jakdan or something like that.

• 11 months later...

Archived