Forums

So All Evolved Monsters supposed to drop Stone. But it never happens.

RomaXOsmanXMing

Evolved stone's description says "Silverfrost Evolved Monsters"

Which means Level 1 Evolved Monsters like that famous Raging Grassquatch which  roams arround many part of Skypetal (including plog...)

However, after killing 30 of them I found that they never actually drops it.

So, ONLY Level 2 Evolved Monsters drops stone.

WTF. Level 2 Evolved monsters?

Its only

BBBB

Goooooolden Giganura

How the *cricket* we supposed to farm Evolved stone as only BBBB and Goooolden Giganura drops it in silverfrost and they are ONLY guaranteed drop.

Yes BW and Misty Terrors DO drop Stone. But they are not a proper source of seriously important mats.

I agree that the drop rate sucks, and im hoping they will fix that now that its actually an extremly needed item.
Main issue i see is that the item comes form forgotten content no one really does anymore. If people were actively doing plog and beastbog and GHS evolved stones wouldnt be as rare. Every boss there has a chance to drop them, not just the final boss, snakes in beastbog, turtle, lizard and dragon from plog. etc.
But dw, give it a few more days and well see flocks of bots back in mistywoods and maybe even spam killing stuff in the forgotten 24 mans, and prices will drop. <.<

I killed my 100th exterminator/baylee back in the middle of may according to my achievement.

so that gives you sort of an idea of how many wufei,  bakdonny, and hanso's I may have killed at GHS.

how many evolved stones have I gotten? 68.

I am certain I gave a few away to clannies for acquisition of their soul

and I bet you a few of those came from terrors in misty, ruins, beastbog and plog obviously.

but as a very active participant in the content that is supposed to drop evolved stones, and to have only obtained 68 between may and now? that's lame.

I don't think sitting in misty and farming terrors is going to make my number go up any higher lol

Drop rates are totally crap.  I have been playing since beta.  I faithfully  ran ssp, grand harvest  ( twice a day ) , zaiwei, killed bw and terrors, did beastbog, frostscale, and so forth- every day if possible.  I have a total of 39 stones.

Even now I still try to get groups together to do the 24 man areas and kill misty terrors /bw.  Since beastbog / ploggle  is no longer part of the daily challenges,  I can't get a group together at all for those.  Anyway,  I rarely see a stone.  I have gotten 1 stone in 3 weeks. This was from a terror.

• TW/JP Oathbreaker Soul Stage 1 -> 5:
    •  4 Demon Spirit Stones
    • 600 Soulstones
    • 40 Moonstones
    • 80 Frozen Stingers
    • 40 Earth Roots - These are only obtainable from Cold Storage or Sogun's Lament at an extremely rare, almost non-existent drop rate (think Mysterious Crystals), or bought from F10 (TW/JP does not have currency exchange or venture tokens, so it's literally pay2win), or F5 (costs like 150g per in TW, 30g per in JP)
    • 120 Gold
  • Current Hongmoon Energy Stage 1 -> 5:
    • 4 Demon Spirit Stones
    • 175 Honorary Ornaments
    • 88 Evolved Stones
    • 4 Silverfrost Premium Transformation Stones
    • 50 Gold
  • New Hongmoon Energy Stage 1 -> 5:
    • 4 Demon Spirit Stones
    • 20 Silverfrost Transformation Stones
    • 100 Evolved Stones
    • 40 Honorary Ornaments
    • 20 Gold

The mats for the new Hongmoon Energy is drastically watered down, when it was already done so to the old Hongmoon Energy from the transitioning of TW/JP's Oathbreaker Soul. Not to mention every other region is literally pay2win and has an RNG factor when evolving the soul to True Legendary, which is also its FINAL FORM in every region, while ours doesn't.

Soul is meant to be very high-end, even beyond our current content. It's not meant to be acquired all in one day.

only problem with what you are saying....this game was released in TW in 2012...they've had time to farm/gather a ton more items inbetween content launches. For them the only NEW content that is comming out will be the 55 patch with gunner, not sure what other is comming out with it, but thats what is new for them. 

4 hours ago, Duriensbane said:

only problem with what you are saying....this game was released in TW in 2012...they've had time to farm/gather a ton more items inbetween content launches. For them the only NEW content that is comming out will be the 55 patch with gunner, not sure what other is comming out with it, but thats what is new for them. 

Have you ever seen a Mysterious Crystal drop from Cold Storage? Well that's how absurdly rare it is for any Asia server. We've had many people constantly using hundreds of resets and still have never seen one drop.

Stage 1 -> 2 in TW literally costs 2k Gold. A single Sacred Oil costs ~300 gold.

Comparing us to other regions is pointless, their whole play style is totally different.

Those crystals are still rare. I have run CS close to 500 times across 4 toons on two accounts and only seen ONE. They only way I got them was by troves, one of those trove event gave them out at an insane rate, I still have 600 of them on 1 acct from roughly 1500 keys.

I expect the next trove event to have those stones.

3 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

Comparing us to other regions is pointless, their whole play style is totally different.

Yes, different. That KR/CN/TW/JP still don't have and never will get Hongmoon Skills in Arena/Battleground or Moonstones in Mushin's Tower Floor 14/15. Or Legendary Weapon cost reductions across Stage 2-6 outside of Nebula events. Or the lack of pay2win elements in our Soul.

NA/EU has literally been spoonfed across majority of 2016.

2 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

Yes, different. That KR/CN/TW/JP still don't have and never will get Hongmoon Skills in Arena/Battleground or Moonstones in Mushin's Tower Floor 14/15. Or Legendary Weapon cost reductions across Stage 2-6 outside of Nebula events. Or the lack of pay2win elements in our Soul.

NA/EU has literally been spoonfed across majority of 2016.

No one should ever wonder why there are so many leeches in F8, it is expected you, with more than the new guy, will carry him/her/it.

unknown.png

This is what the Soul looks like in KR/CN/TW/JP. Ten stages to a RNG legendary form.

unknown.png

Then to reach its True and Final form in KR/CN/TW/JP, it has to go through nine more stages. They have to go through 19 stages in total, with RNG factors on the 11th and 12th stages. The 18th stage is equivalent to NA/EU's Awakened Soul, and the 19th stage is equivalent to the True Soul. Oh, did I forget to mention after Stage 5, the Soul has a chance to FAIL an upgrade?

2016-12-02_07_40_12-BladeandSoul_-_Twitc

Meanwhile, NA/EU Soul is just one single path, and Awakened form condensed into one stage. Our Soul is the literal definition of babied.

10 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

No one should ever wonder why there are so many leeches in F8, it is expected you, with more than the new guy, will carry him/her/it.

That's just NA/EU mentality. How is that relevant to the topic at hand?

@Shadovvv You keep using the word spoonfed as if getting the materials needed for the last stage of Soul can be obtained within 5 minutes of patch day(for a non-whale at least).

Granted it's easier than the regions you keep comparing us to since they are RNG based while we get a straight shot to the last Soul.

But just because we get a straight shot to the last Soul doesn't call for the abysmal amount of Evolved stones we get from the time-gated events that have them. Since you seem uninformed about how many Evolved stones you need(surprised since you go to Academy discord for everything else), you need 1575 Evolved stones for Stage 1 to True Stage 10.

We're getting about 1~5(?) per time-gated event that gives them out. Oh and I forgot to mention you also need 630 Honorary Ornaments.

So explain to me how is this spoonfed for NA/EU?

37 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

@Shadovvv You keep using the word spoonfed as if getting the materials needed for the last stage of Soul can be obtained within 5 minutes of patch day(for a non-whale at least).
Granted it's easier than the regions you keep comparing us to since they are RNG based while we get a straight shot to the last Soul.

But just because we get a straight shot to the last Soul doesn't call for the abysmal amount of Evolved stones we get from the time-gated events that have them. Since you seem uninformed about how many Evolved stones you need(surprised since you go to Academy discord for everything else), you need 1575 Evolved stones for Stage 1 to True Stage 10.
We're getting about 1~5(?) per time-gated event that gives them out. Oh and I forgot to mention you also need 630 Honorary Ornaments.

So explain to me how is this spoonfed for NA/EU?

I'm saying spoonfed/babied as in NA/EU max Soul being drastically easier to get than KR/CN/TW/JP max Soul. Considering that we skip pay2win, upgrade fails, RNG, 7 stages of the Soul, and thousands after thousands of gold funneled in, why should our Soul be EVEN MORE easier to reach max?

Evolved Stones cost ~4g right now in NA and 1575 Evolved Stones would be 6.3k gold. Meanwhile, Stage 1 -> 2 Heroic Soul in TW literally costs 2k gold, and you can expect higher stages to cost way more.

But of course knowing NCWest likes to be extremely generous to NA/EU they'll just add more ways to get Evolved Stones and I'm arguing for nothing.

47 minutes ago, Shadovvv said:

I'm saying spoonfed/babied as in NA/EU max Soul being drastically easier to get than KR/CN/TW/JP max Soul. Considering that we skip pay2win, upgrade fails, RNG, 7 stages of the Soul, and thousands after thousands of gold funneled in, why should our Soul be EVEN MORE easier to reach max?

Evolved Stones cost ~4g right now in NA and 1575 Evolved Stones would be 6.3k gold. Meanwhile, Stage 1 -> 2 Heroic Soul in TW literally costs 2k gold, and you can expect higher stages to cost way more.

But of course knowing NCWest likes to be extremely generous to NA/EU they'll just add more ways to get Evolved Stones and I'm arguing for nothing.

Even more easy? You make it sound like it's as if we're being handed everything for free.

I'm guessing you still didn't look at the amount that's needed?

They aren't asking to get 100 evolved stones per evolved monster kill but a step up for 1~5 wouldn't be out of the question.

And you're also leaving out 630 Honorary Ornaments which is still a good 8kg+ needed.

Saying that we're spoonfed/babied even though it still requires a large amount of materials to even get the last Soul(probably a year's worth of time to get for a non-whale) is still annoying to hear. Making it slightly easier is not a bad thing.

Also, stop trying to get support from Academy discord before posting /giggle

Outside faction, only BBB gives 1 guaranteed evo. stone (not even mentioning Golden Gigantura which is a myth). please add more quests with guaranteed evo. stones ;_; one or two more would help a lot. I would not mind farming 1600 evolved stones if there were two/ three realistic dailies/dynamic quests that give 'em. camping for BBB whole day is not fun... 

Archived