make a button to uncensor the game content

Reiko

1 hour ago, CrowFox said:

Zulias boobs :D CoLqd7WUAAAV0BE.jpg

That's KR changing all her appearances to use her Act 7 outfit and then porting it to every other region. That's not censorship by NCWest when they didn't have any say in it, and NA/EU did not ever receive such.

15 minutes ago, Shadovvv said:

That's KR changing all her appearances to use her Act 7 outfit and then reverse-porting it to every other region. That's not censorship, and NA literally did not censor anything at all.

Well he ment this as troll not as action censor xDDD 

But im still curious the did the OP mean with censor 

4 minutes ago, CrowFox said:

No shit officer xD 

Just like Tsuzor said. 

I dunno what else was censored during the time. To look up to Cn server, we have a pretty uncensored version :3 

The only thing i know to me is the changed from grasshopper to cricket and thats it, ooo yes the cursing grandma too xDDD  

Edit: But in over all our version in not censored at all 

1 hour ago, Shadovvv said:

That's KR changing all her appearances to use her Act 7 outfit and then porting it to every other region. That's not censorship by NCWest when they didn't have any say in it, and NA/EU did not ever receive such.

No shit officer xD 

Just like Tsuzor said. 

I dunno what else was censored during the time. To look up to Cn server, we have a pretty uncensored version :3 

*spoiler alert*

It wasn't just Zulia's boobs, but that was most jarring. We have plenty of censorship in our version. For example, quests were changed such as when the guy robs the girl's dress. In our version it was for his girlfriend, but in other versions it was for himself. Also, the cutscene when Iksanun's son is overrun by demons is much darker in other regions. I believe other regions have sexier lingerie if you remove your outfit. Some would argue this is simply "localization," but I agree there should be an option to "de-Americanize" our version. However, that wouldn't bring back those glorious boobs as all versions were changed in that regard so yeah, an uncensor button would be nice as well.

1 hour ago, Xiaoyen said:

*spoiler alert*

It wasn't just Zulia's boobs, but that was most jarring. We have plenty of censorship in our version. For example, quests were changed such as when the guy robs the girl's dress. In our version it was for his girlfriend, but in other versions it was for himself. Also, the cutscene when Iksanun's son is overrun by demons is much darker in other regions. I believe other regions have sexier lingerie if you remove your outfit. Some would argue this is simply "localization," but I agree there should be an option to "de-Americanize" our version. However, that wouldn't bring back those glorious boobs as all versions were changed in that regard so yeah, an uncensor button would be nice as well.

• Julia's breasts was a KR decision; NCWest literally had no say in this.
  • That's called localization, and localization =/= censorship. Some things in the Korean culture would just not fly in the American culture, for example would stealing clothes be the moral thing to do in real-life America?
  • Ilism stabbing himself was exclusively in the original KR storyline. It's no longer like that anymore in the present.
  • No, there isn't. All outfit-less clothing is more or less the same as in KR.

If you really want a "de-Americanized" version, go play another region or just mod.

Here you can see start 1.20min if you lazy

All of this is pretty much what I had told Xiaoyen. Also those "censored" outfits are CN.

43 minutes ago, Shadovvv said:

That's called localization, and localization =/= censorship. Some things in the Korean culture would just not fly in the American culture, for example would stealing clothes be the moral thing to do in real-life America?

Didn't I say some would call it "localization"? I'm American and I thought the guy stealing clothes for himself was hilarious, especially when you give the dress back and the girl is freaked out that there is man hair in her dress. Our version where he stole it for his girlfriend and washed it was not as funny. 

The lingerie thing was explained officially. The players disliked it because it didn't portray the figure of your characters properly. The NA one allows you to see the waist and torso far better than the original when creating your character's figure. And it was done so well I think they wanted to reverse transfer it to KR... you can always buy a swimsuit for your character. =/

The Pale Stalker Raiment outfit from Mushin's Tower is censored for some reason despite far more revealing outfits being left alone. It doesn't even censor anything...

Then there's the whole situation with Black Sun, Thunder God, Wind God and White Moon appearing as the male version of the armor on females (female lyn originally shares with the male appearance) since release. There's absolutely no excuse for them to not have fixed it by now... if they end up throwing it in a cash shop rng box I'm calling it quits...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived