So Hows The Arena Lately?

Therinfloofs

I kind of left about a patch or two after the warlock/level 50 content release and all that. I mainly played arena and at one point was in the top 100-50 for Blade Dance/Scummoner/WL on a few seperate seasons on (Scummoner back to back cuz the lolnoskillcatbullshit, etc). 

I was wondering if things have improved since then, since 'The Bot Menace' was the reason I left, when i started seeing hacking summoner/kfm bots reach as high as mid-plat/low-diamond tiers.

I don't care if my noskill lyn classes got nerfed into the ground, I just want to know if they at least got the problems with the bots to at least a 'toned down' state. *cricket*ing seriously.

I just wan't ranks to matter again, I guess? So even if I get to a high rank with a shit class at least it wasn't from farming spin2win destroyer bots and the occasional invis-hacking summoner bot into high platinum elo.

No improvements at all, the critical skill update are ignored completely, they don't care about the PvP player community base, for example BMs now have a fire build that can kill you in pvp within 2-4 seconds if you're stunned.
Its nerfed and balanced in other regions but not yet nerfed on NA/EU.

16 minutes ago, HammyYummy said:

No improvements at all, the critical skill update are ignored completely, they don't care about the PvP player community base, for example BMs now have a fire build that can kill you in pvp within 2-4 seconds if you're stunned.
Its nerfed and balanced in other regions but not yet nerfed on NA/EU.

I was more curious about whether bots were still rampant but k? I wrote that Idgaf about balance changes since I will just work my ass around them til I'm back in diamond anyway. I just care more about the rampant bots/bots that hack/just plain hackers that were prominant around the second/third season of the game back when I initially left it.

Nerfs/Buffs to classes will just be something to work my playstyle around rather than cry and run home about. I care more about whether I'm going to be fighting botted destroyers up to high plat then bot-summoners with invisibility hacks to mid-diamond.

3 hours ago, Therinfloofs said:

I was more curious about whether bots were still rampant but k? I wrote that Idgaf about balance changes since I will just work my ass around them til I'm back in diamond anyway. I just care more about the rampant bots/bots that hack/just plain hackers that were prominant around the second/third season of the game back when I initially left it.

Nerfs/Buffs to classes will just be something to work my playstyle around rather than cry and run home about. I care more about whether I'm going to be fighting botted destroyers up to high plat then bot-summoners with invisibility hacks to mid-diamond.

There isn't a rampant botting issue anymore. In fact, I don't even remember the last time I encountered a bot. 

Archived