dualistique

[Cerulean] - Lyn Brigade | PvE | Discord | Raids | Dungeons

dumplin   
On 5/25/2017 at 7:28 PM, dualistique said:

Just a little bump.

We have cleared Stage 3, and looking for more people to join specifically Summoners, Force Masters, and Warlocks.  If you're 850+, and want to join along, feel free to message me in game or on here for more info!

Hello ~

I'm a summoner main hm11 950 ap+  current;y looking for a group to run BT and help me learn ( only watched videos guides so far) . Also interested in joining a clan like this for causal socializing while dungeon run ^^ I send you a in game message under Sushibunny. 

ty have a good one!

On 10/12/2017 at 10:47 PM, Milennin said:

OMG, I love the clan name. I'm getting a server transfer for next maintenance, and I'd love to join this clan when I'm on Yura. /shy I'm playing an HM 12 Blade Dancer with some BT experience. You'll hear from me ingame, next week.

Thanks for the interest.  Feel free to add me (Dualistique) or PM me and we can talk about having you in the guild.

On 10/13/2017 at 8:32 AM, z Siegrain said:

does your clan starting to practice VT? im currently looking for clan and a static raid for VT as well 
https://bnstree.com/character/na/Síegrain

kindly discord message me if you read this Siegrain#1115

Unfortunately, our VT raid is static right now and don't have spaces for anyone else other than potential substitutes when mains are on vacation.  Once we have VT on lock and auto pilot, we'll be able to open up another raid to include more clan members for progression.

On 10/15/2017 at 6:46 AM, Ccallista said:

Hey, there. Love the name! :D i'm a Lyn, but not a blade dancer. I am a summoner. I hope that's ok! Do you guys currently have any raids running durring the weekend? Prefrablly sat nights or sunday in the daytime?  I can also do Monday evening raids as well... or tuesday durring the day. Looking to do more in game raiding as well as learning harder dungeons like Irontech. the timing from my other guild was just not the right timing for me. Would like to pm you for more info :) Mariza is the in game name and ap is over 1k. What about the other raids, besides skybreak? Do you do those as well? Thanks so much :)

Hello.  Currently our only open raids are Saturday at 10 PM PST.  Feel free to PM me with any questions you have about our raids/dungeon/clan policies.  As I mentioned above, we do have other end-content raids in progress, but they are static (meaning we don't switch people out) and so we are probably only building a temporary sub list in case the static are missing people.  Once the raid is fully progressed, we will open up another raid for Temple of Eluvium and so forth.

23 hours ago, dumplin said:

Hello ~

I'm a summoner main hm11 950 ap+  current;y looking for a group to run BT and help me learn ( only watched videos guides so far) . Also interested in joining a clan like this for causal socializing while dungeon run ^^ I send you a in game message under Sushibunny. 

ty have a good one!

Hi there~  As I stated in the above comment, we do have multiple raids going, and probably the only availability we have is on Saturday at 10PM PST.  We do have other days, but usually they are full.  We do our best to teach what's going on, but of course, learning the raid through videos/guides beforehand is recommended.

For everyone interested in joining the clan, please PM me your discord, and we can discuss the next steps or I can answer anymore questions!

Stay Up   

Hello! I'd like to link up!

IGN: Adil Rocket/OttoMatiC LoVe

disc: otto.hmm

Edited by Stay Up

Hi.

I'm a returning player and I'm a bit interested in joining your guild.

I have a lvl 45 warlock and as well as other characters and I'm planning to start out a gunslinger class later on.

Hey there, I am a returning player looking for a guild to join, as most of my old buddies have moved on. I am a bit behind obviously, haven't palyed since early Silvefrost, so if there arent any AP/other reqs, I would be most interested in joining. I have just recently started a new character upon my return, wanted a fresh start.

My IGN is Tsuru Shado ,a Warlock. Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks

Edited by Tsuru Shedo

IGN: Chisato Nishio (Returning Player)

Is it possible to join even if you are not a lyn, i wanted a lyn gunner cause my main BD was a lyn and imma main my gunner so i made a jin that look like a lyn xD

imma leave the social clan when i get home. 

Edited by iiYuusuke

We do open spots for non-lyns occasionally.

Hello all,

We are currently recruiting for more spots.  We don't mind lower leveled or returning players joining to have fun and chat, just know that the most active spectrum of the clan are all end-game players and so it's difficult for us to help out others or do learning runs when there are characters that are lvl 45 or just fresh out of the story.

Grandor   

Hey! Can I get your discord channel? I'm tried to speak with you but seams none of you are online :(

BlazeRay   

If your still accepting applicants, I'm interested.

IGN: BlazeRay

Edited by BlazeRay

Azasell   

Hello I would be interested in Joining your clan if you have space for a Lyn FM.

IGN: Runa Cyr

Hey I’ve got a lyn wl main is like to join IGN: Freya Ashfall  I am a returning player looking to learn new content.

Edited by Innermind

Chinshi   

IGN: Odori Nyanko

BD interested in this guild due to your stated active time if you're still recruiting.

I am on for at least 2 hours daily between 7am to 11am GMT.

1108AP with BT gear.

Cheers

xWarlock   

Hi, I would like to join this guild.
My friend is already in this guild who told me about you guys.
I'm a warlock with a little bit less than 1k ap.

IGN: Wãrlock

Hey, So a newbie here :3 Just wanna join a guild with a lot of lyns <3, Joking aside(though love lyns)
Iam a Blade Dance Lvl 55 HM 8 (Noob).

Just looking for a guild to join to finish the weekly missions, and also this is my 1st time joining a competitive guild  
IGN: BluCoffee

Hiya Long time casual player looking for a relaxed clan, Are you still looking? If so what server are you on? Recently re-rolled to warlock as my main and currently working on getting BT gear. Discord info is Tarsten/Ivory#0199  if you would like to dm me at any point. Thanks for letting me know it's appreciated :)

lyn gunner here :3 1050 ap just came back to the game looking for a new clan for raiding and eng game dungeons etc - sprayandpray

selyniaa   

Hi wondering if you're still recruiting? There's two of us, 1050 Lynn warlock and 1050 Lynn FM both with raven3. IGN SeIynia

Looking for new members and farming partners for end-game dungeons (SSM+)

Preferably looking for WLs, SINs, KFMs, and tanks (can teach mechanics if you haven't done higher dungeons yet).

We are also potentially looking for a SUM and SF for our second VT group.

PM me on discord at dualistique#4468 for more information.