dualistique

[Cerulean] - Lyn Brigade | PvE | Discord | Casual

7 posts in this topic

NS5nq5x.png

Clan Name: Lyn Brigade

Clan Level: 15

Clan Culture: Casual PvE

Primary Language: English
Weekday Active Times: 3AM GMT - 10AM GMT  (7PM - 3AM PST / 10PM - 6AM EST)
Weekend Active Times: Varies throughout the whole day/night.

Communication Tools

We use Discord and in game Clan chat as our primary source of communication

Introduction

Lyn Brigade started off as a fun clan inspired by the founders having Lyn Blade Dancers as their mains.  After recruiting for a while, it turned out more non-lyns were joining than actual Lyns and soon after the name became more of a joke than actually forming a "Lyn-only" clan.  (But we try to keep the yearly quota of 70% :shy:)

Clan Culture

Our core culture is all about helping each other understand the game, learn dungeons, and farm together as a group to avoid potential toxic PUG parties.  We enjoy helping both new, advanced, and returning players learn the game as well as catch up to the current end game content.  Since this is a Casual guild, we are all learning content/dungeons ourselves and so there are moments of flops and moments where you can teach us something new!

If you're one of those players that are hardcore wanting to farm dungeons for hours and hours to get max gear and the highest AP in the world, this clan might not be for you.  However, if you're a player looking for a relaxed environment with a casual community to talk with and get help while you play the game, then our clan may be your next home.

Requirements

There are no level/class/AP requirements other than just being a common sense player.  We do troll around in the clan, we crack jokes, and there's time we're serious.  Don't downplay others for not understanding mechanics off the bat or not knowing how to use their class.  Be kind, help each other out, and we should all be alright~

Currently we are looking for Sins and Summoners!

One Major Rule

Unfortunately we can't help you if you don't help yourself.  We usually will voice out our dungeon/events/parties in the clan chat, and if you don't respond, then we move on without you.  If you need help, ask.  If you want to join clan runs, feel free to join.  We can't force you to do activities with us, and so your participation in the clan is left in your hands :)

To join the clan, you can either leave your IGN here or PM and we will get back to you asap.  Even if you're not in our server group, we also invite others to join our discord and we can always party up cross-server.

IGN: Dualistique (Leader)

IGN: Namsung (Advisor)

Edited by dualistique

im a new ish player looking to join your clan is that possible ? i can be on any server im currently on master hong

On 12/15/2016 at 11:41 AM, elrose said:

im a new ish player looking to join your clan is that possible ? i can be on any server im currently on master hong

Sounds great!

Try to message one of us in game and we'll try to get you in, if you haven't already :)

Bumpity bump.  We're always recruiting new members regardless of level or AP.  Come and have fun!

Level 15 and going strong.  Need a new home?  Feel free to PM/Whisper/Mail me in game for more details!

Hello i'm just about to stay playing this game and i was wondering what server is this clan in?

4 hours ago, Miyukio said:

Hello i'm just about to stay playing this game and i was wondering what server is this clan in?

This clan was created on Gunma, but we are on Server Group 1: Master Hong, Gunma, Taywong so any characters made on those servers will be able to join :).