I'm glad you're releasing a new dungeon, but...

Aloth

how about you fix the 24-man raid that just came out? Myself and many others are still crashing despite having all prompts off. I'm sick and tired of grinding that boring and unrewarding place only to get a random crash at stage 4 or 6. It's even worse when I'm the only tank around and a smooth run turns into a crash for me and a wipe/mess for my party.

3 hours ago, Aloth said:

how about you fix the 24-man raid that just came out? Myself and many others are still crashing despite having all prompts off. I'm sick and tired of grinding that boring and unrewarding place only to get a random crash at stage 4 or 6. It's even worse when I'm the only tank around and a smooth run turns into a crash for me and a wipe/mess for my party.

same as they fixed warlocks brand resetting mobs, combat bug in dungeons, leecher kick, and many other major problems since launch... yes its comming, sure, you can bet on it

Well there could be some fixes in this patch that comes at 7th but i wouldn't count on that, and the crashes could be related more in client to maybe some animations of the boss, cuz when i did it for the 1st time i noticed that my client froze up and crashed during and boss animation when he was doing one of his big aoe dmg, buut other time client froze for a second at the 1st big aoe attack and than i had no problems and no freeze problems and it went smooth for next big attacks 

27 minutes ago, Charas Blade said:

This was enabled back in lvl 45 content I believe and people abused that. So there is a reason behind. Unless you want to do tomb in 4man and then kick another 3 and take all the loot :)

this was discussed so many times, so primitive to solve... no kick at combat or 2min after, or while looting... tera has it whole time, works flawless

+ i believe you are talking about master looter, cause i play since launch, and i dont remember working kick... it works only at your server, not in f8 where its needed more

9 minutes ago, babeln said:

this was discussed so many times, so primitive to solve... no kick at combat or 2min after, or while looting... tera has it whole time, works flawless

+ i believe you are talking about master looter, cause i play since launch, and i dont remember working kick... it works only at your server, not in f8 where its needed more

yee there was the problem with master loot that only leader could loot and thats it and that is gone now. but the kick i think wasnt even changed since the start and yes it would be nice to have it in f8 rather than home server dungeons. 

27 minutes ago, Charas Blade said:

This was enabled back in lvl 45 content I believe and people abused that. So there is a reason behind. Unless you want to do tomb in 4man and then kick another 3 and take all the loot :)

whole point was, korea didnt fix it years for them, and they wont fix it for us, same as many other things... deal with it...

price of legendary ss is suffer that nonsense zero optimalization, and its even worse rng...

Archived