What server should i pick

Rasburry

Luna the area that you live in should determine which servers you play on. If you live in EU then go for the EU servers, you will get better pings. If you live in the NA area then go for one of the NA servers. Choosing a server out of your area will cause you grief in slow connections and even many disconnects.

15 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

First of all EU or NA?

NA 

1 hour ago, MegaMouseGW said:

Luna the area that you live in should determine which servers you play on. If you live in EU then go for the EU servers, you will get better pings. If you live in the NA area then go for one of the NA servers. Choosing a server out of your area will cause you grief in slow connections and even many disconnects.

i play both tbh owo not to much of a diffrence xwx they both lag LOL

14 hours ago, Jaesun said:

Hi! If you would like to join my clan, pick either Iksanun or Poharan, we're rank 15, and we would be glad to help you with any questions you have about BnS. Just apply to Snowfall if you plan on joining us! 

alright  ^u^ and sorry for the late reply i had to let it download

also i do have a maxed leveld character on a server but it was back when que was terrible. and none of my friends play anymore so i wanna start fresh xD

rip 6min left still downloading even tho i left it on over night T^T

#that momment when your to excited to return to bns QWQ im jumping around in excitement

BUT the biggest question is. should i be guy or girl D: last time i was a girl and i feel like making me a fem boy cuz there cute x3 but i dunno Q_Q

19 hours ago, Jaesun said:

Hi! If you would like to join my clan, pick either Iksanun or Poharan, we're rank 15, and we would be glad to help you with any questions you have about BnS. Just apply to Snowfall if you plan on joining us! 

It's a trap.

You can just pick a random server based on the name, I thought Taywong had a nice ring to it while having no clue what any of the server names meant.

But you should also consider which PvP faction you want to join and ask about servers with that faction being the dominant one, Taywong is Cerulean dominant for example, but our Crimsons do organize and do SSP pretty regularly now.

Archived