I love this game but MSP makes me want to uninstall

Bonnibell

Ok i know now in nvidia control panel: 

Click on Desktop 

and there should be option to tick "ADD run with graphics processor" u have to tick it and than u should be able to see the option with graphics processors and after that in program settings u should select client.exe and select run with  Use high-performance GPU  

vJV9K0x.jpg

6 minutes ago, Tsuzor said:

Ok i know now in nvidia control panel: 

Click on Desktop 

and there should be option to tick "ADD run with graphics processor" u have to tick it and than u should be able to see the option with graphics processors and after that in program settings u should select client.exe and select run with  Use high-performance GPU  

15ogzh1.jpgi dont have the option

20 minutes ago, Bonnibell said:

no improvement. :/

still 3-10 fps on turtle. 

oka than ill will want u to do a test get this: http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html 

download zip version not setup, extract it somewhere on your desktop in new folder. 

Run it and than play bns for like maybe 15 - 20 mins and give me screenshots of everything u can see there. 

Tho is that like a new pc for u or already long time ago u got it

2 minutes ago, Bonnibell said:

I've had this pc for 2 years.

1585lb6.jpg

wt7ltx.jpgdyqihf.jpg

Well by the looks everything is fine with the hw and u have no problem there rly cpu is running in gut temps gpu is alive tooo and has no problems there, so than there could be only one thing that there is something is in windows itself that lowers your bns performance 

48 minutes ago, Tsuzor said:

oka than ill will want u to do a test get this: http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html 

download zip version not setup, extract it somewhere on your desktop in new folder. 

Run it and than play bns for like maybe 15 - 20 mins and give me screenshots of everything u can see there. 

Tho is that like a new pc for u or already long time ago u got it

I've had this pc for 2 years.

1585lb6.jpg

wt7ltx.jpgdyqihf.jpg

2 minutes ago, Tsuzor said:

So now u have only low fps in msp or u have low fps everywhere like idk in mushin tower in 6 man dungs, open world and so on

It's mainly in MSP. When I used to do SSP my fps was in the 20s; a zone where there were a lot more people. I could still i-frame and anicancel ok. It's around 30-50 in dungeons and open world. In MSP I get freeze after freeze... and it seems like I really can't do anything about it. Last alternative is overclocking I guess? There's nothing going on in windows that I know of; I cleaned everything and uninstalled useless programs. 

14 minutes ago, Bonnibell said:

It's mainly in MSP. When I used to do SSP my fps was in the 20s; a zone where there were a lot more people. I could still i-frame and anicancel ok. It's around 30-50 in dungeons and open world. In MSP I get freeze after freeze... and it seems like I really can't do anything about it. Last alternative is overclocking I guess? There's nothing going on in windows that I know of; I cleaned everything and uninstalled useless programs. 

well it cant be just programs that u had on that windows in can be windows itself and all the related thing with windows well u could try to reinstall and see how it will effect the bns than 

I have already uninstalled the game. The problem is very simple: GameGuard. The game ran perfectly until they put GG back. I spent thousands of Euro in it but yeah, MSP made me quit although from Trove I got 100 flowers. 

This was my post days ago: 

Unless they remove GG, it is very unlikely that you can run MSP without fps problems.

25 minutes ago, Bonnibell said:

And u wont be able to overclock it, why

1st u dont have k series cpu with unlocked multiplayer

2nd u need an Z chipset motherboard to do et

well u can always play with bus frequency but that can mess up your pc rly bad if u dont know what are u doing and so on  

10 minutes ago, Nyvva said:

I have already uninstalled the game. The problem is very simple: GameGuard. The game ran perfectly until they put GG back. I spent thousands of Euro in it but yeah, MSP made me quit although from Trove I got 100 flowers. 

This was my post days ago: 

Unless they remove GG, it is very unlikely that you can run MSP without fps problems.

Sometimes I feel like I'm headed in this direction. I hope whatever the problem is they fix it or just give us a 6m equivalent of 24m raids. :/

7 minutes ago, Tsuzor said:

And u wont be able to overclock it, why

1st u dont have k series cpu with unlocked multiplayer

2nd u need an Z chipset motherboard to do et

well u can always play with bus frequency but that can mess up your pc rly bad if u dont know what are u doing and so on  

Alright. Thanks for your help; lemme know if you can think of anything else. 

11 minutes ago, Bonnibell said:

Sometimes I feel like I'm headed in this direction. I hope whatever the problem is they fix it or just give us a 6m equivalent of 24m raids. :/

Alright. Thanks for your help; lemme know if you can think of anything else. 

well u can try to reinstall wont hurt u much, tho had a frand in aion he had good pc but in aion he had low fps and when i talked him to reinstall his windows after that his fps went up, the same i noticed with windows 10 than over time i lost fps in zone where win 10 had 60-70 fps with win 7 i had 120 soo u can always try to and check it, cuz that pc should be able to do et easy ofc it wont be perfect 60 fps everywhere but still it shouldnt be so low and as u had ssp 30 -50 fps with more ppl than i would suggest u to do et 

23 hours ago, KaVeN said:

- Could we have something else in cash shop than stupid scamming p2w pack ? Its not even pay to win since its rng, its pay for almost nothing.

Holy shit you are so right! is not even "Pay 2 Win" is pay huge amounts of money for a very small chance of getting something.

Archived