Forums

Class change coupon

People are complaining about the class changed characters that would drop into end game dungeons without experience and wreck their day.  So, if you do change class, it should make you level one.  You really do need to get experience with a new class.

1 hour ago, Buzzirk said:

People are complaining about the class changed characters that would drop into end game dungeons without experience and wreck their day.  So, if you do change class, it should make you level one.  You really do need to get experience with a new class.

Oh this is a good one.

If they make a voucher like that and make it cost say 8k NCOIN, and it will change ur class and make you level 1 but  let you also change the equipment in terms of accessories and weapon (excluded soulshields) then sure i am all for it.

1 hour ago, Buzzirk said:

thats nonsense, leveling wont teach you how to play that class...

whole background is just more cashgrab

Edited by babeln

I've been wanting class change ages ago. So why it's a bad idea? Someone said that u have to learn the class, but we will learn. Most people already know each class skills and capabilities (not all of course) as you have to work in dungeons as a team u gain knowledge of other classes. It's annoying to play the same class when there is 9 in total. Making an alternate character into a main one is a bad idea as you will lose all progress and all the time spent for upgrades and that will make your life hell as you wont be able to go in end-game dungeons. I don't see why they shouldn't introduce such a ticket.

i fink is not good  idea , because in this situation weapon, sh, will deleted, or you fink weapon will transform to  next class ? is stupid, just create new class and ask support to reroll and transfer your accessory, but dont know if work and agree.

If there will be a class change voucher, You'll only change the class not the weapons. Which is pretty bad. lmao.

I don't agree with this change class coupon or voucher thing.

Why not just create a new character? 

On 11/30/2016 at 2:15 AM, Grimoir said:

And i am not the only one who says no, and you should level a new character if you want to play flavor of the month.

My character is hm 10 baeful. Lvling back to hm10 takes to long and barely anybody does the old dungeons so gearing isn't even easy now.

On 11/30/2016 at 10:05 AM, Dominator said:

i fink is not good  idea , because in this situation weapon, sh, will deleted, or you fink weapon will transform to  next class ? is stupid, just create new class and ask support to reroll and transfer your accessory, but dont know if work and agree.

Well I realized I wanted to be a soul fighter late bc I'm baeful and they not letting me degear it and nobody really does the old dungeons so gearing is kinda hard now.

On 11/30/2016 at 2:15 AM, Grimoir said:

And i am not the only one who says no, and you should level a new character if you want to play flavor of the month.

I did lvl a sf to 50. Thsts how I know I want to play it but I'm already hm10 warlock with legendary soul shields and gear so gearing bothers me more than lvling bc everything is like 5-6 runs to get like one item

On 11/30/2016 at 5:06 AM, Charas Blade said:

Sorry, man but you want new class, you go and and lvl up, slots are there. I understand that people want to gear one and then change to another (because simply some classes are more easy to gear up than others).

Would you spend 3 months or more regearing back to baleful if you wanted to main a different class?

23 hours ago, Dode said:

If there will be a class change voucher, You'll only change the class not the weapons. Which is pretty bad. lmao.

I don't agree with this change class coupon or voucher thing.

Why not just create a new character? 

They could create a merchant that you turn in your weapon to for the weapon of the new class you changed to.

On 11/30/2016 at 6:24 AM, Buzzirk said:

I lvled a sf to 50 and liked it and prefer it more than warlock but I'm to baleful geared and hm10 so turning back would be dumb.

I literally have every class on lvl 50 hm5+. Yes, i have a lot of freetime, even though im working everyday.

I have :

• Destroyer                   50 HM9            - 600 AP
  • Warlock                      50 HM10          - 730 AP (Main)
  • Kung Fu Master         50 HM 6           - 530 AP
  • Assassin                     50 HM 7           - 600 AP
  • Forcemaster              50 HM 6           - 540 AP
  • Summoner                50 HM 5           - 550 AP
  • Blade Master             50 HM 8          - 600 AP
  • Soul Fighter               50 HM 6          - 490 AP
  • Blade Dancer             50 HM 5          - 510 AP

And im not a hardcore grinder btw :P

53 minutes ago, FlockUndead said:

I literally have every class on lvl 50 hm5+. Yes, i have a lot of freetime, even though im working everyday.

I have :

if ur not a hardcore grinder, then ur either full cash or just dont have a life....u need to fix that issue my friend.

1 hour ago, FlockUndead said:

I have :

No gf/fam/real job?

• 3 weeks later...

Most people commenting that is " a bad idea " look like they don't wanna let others peeps get a chance to enjoy the game with another class ~ So selfish.
( Stop with this experience thingy.. even high ap peeps fail badly in raid/dungeon ~ I saw many 550-600+ player know way more about their class that many high ap player so please again stop with such bullshit lol  ) 

I'm playing Destroyer ( Hm 11 , 735 ap , leg weap / ss / acc... ) since day one , and actually the most efficency thing i can do is " grab grab grab grab" , i'm outdps by all class , sometimes not , but most of the time i don't feel to be a Destroyer as " before " , i'm more like a Grab toy' now gg even BD is more efficient! " Oy' Boy can you stun/grab please ? yass thanks , now hide in the corner , and go back when your cd is up ty " Thats how i feel right now xD ! Well , thats kinda' extrem , Destroyer got a good dps BUT only if you are well geared while other class dont need that much gear to do decent damage and this ani cancel.. No decent net/lag spike = rip damage. While i can easily make tons of damage with my sum/kfm/Bm/etc..

Many mmo's use this " Chance class coupon " , why not us ?
( Just saying i have leveled a lot of alts too ~ they are all 50 with Hm level/skill between 400-580 ap , no slot left ) 

http://bnscoffee.com/character/EU/kheyte

I have a better idea. Why don't they make us able to "salvage" our character like they made it with HM energy for example.

We would get Gold/mats used for gearing from that character, but not levels, outfits, achi points, etc. Just the value in money that you invested. That would still be unrewarding to do often, but It would help as bit if we realize our class isn't the right for us.

I was always against "class change voucher", and I still will be, but I know that my main class isn't the one I'd love to keep playing. (BM > KFM here).