Class change coupon

Kurxne

I like the idea of a class change voucher but the change has to be limited to either once per character or once per account and probably limited to classes within your character's race (we don't want no gon warlock glitches XD). Could create a npc to swap the weapon of your old class to the new class you made and done.

Also, in terms of the argument that this will create high lvl people that don't know how to play the new class...I don't deny that.

Option #2 could be to scrap the class change vouchers and make accessories trade between account like some costumes. Make player level through all the "jinsoyun must die" stuff all over again but at least this time they have their gear so they happy...the people that don't want character change vouchers happy. everybody gets free vodka and we done .

On 11/29/2016 at 5:02 PM, Kurxne said:

I'm not the only that wants to be able to change classes but is geared/lvled right?

in reality i'm in for it, just make it cost 10k -16k (NCOIN only)

the point of the high price is that if you would make a lv 1 and it would take you some time to gear up (so you will be paying to have it the moment you want)

the point of the NCOIN only is that it should be a Premium only feature.

as F2P player those are my €0.02 ....

3 hours ago, Dotimus said:

in reality i'm in for it, just make it cost 10k -16k (NCOIN only)

the point of the high price is that if you would make a lv 1 and it would take you some time to gear up (so you will be paying to have it the moment you want)

the point of the NCOIN only is that it should be a Premium only feature.

as F2P player those are my €0.02 ....

Why would you leave f2p out of it? Also nccoins doesnt mean only premium members can get them.

I wouldnt mind this, in fact im suprised the game doesnt already have this. You can argue all you want that someone that just gets a full geared max lvl character doesnt know how to play their character, but this game is full of people who have no clue how to play their class correctly already. plus im pretty sure anyone wanting to change knows at least something about the class, which is why they want to change and theres nothing too complex about learning the basics of any class in this game for at least pve roles. 

This game is extremly not alt friendly, lvling up is time consuming, upgrading and getting all the gear to upgrade it is EXTREMLY time consuming, not to mention achievements, have fun runing tomb 300 times again for your ap bonus,some people might enjoy the grind, but most dont. So its not about being "lazy". This is a game. It's not a job, its not class, its not chores. It's supposed to be fun. The idea of lvling up from 0 all the way back to 50 hm10+ its not fun for most people. The idea of runing dungeons they've already hundreds of times all over again for achievemnts/mats/gears is not fun.  And thats not even mentioning having to again rely on rng to get your legendary accesories again, and how expensive they are.

So i do think class change is extremly needed in a game like this, where "balance" changes to classes can fully change your game play which might lead to you not fully enjoying your class anymore, and where rerolling and trying to catch up to your current character would take you MONTHS and its extremly expensive, not to mention the longer you take the more behind you will fall, and i do believe that might cause people to just leave the game. They dont enjoy the class they are playing, they dont enjoy the grind all the way again, they might just go find something else they enjoy playing.

I wouldn't mind a class change voucher, a level booster or the present trick of having your high end gear transferred to your new character via support ticket... would I use any of these personally? Heck no. I'd rather play the game, grind and all, combat isn't boring in this game and I enjoy the world and story.

The reason I would support these: A serious player will learn the class they choose to play regardless of how long it took them to get from 1-50. They have to if they want to reach end game. I do think there should some tutorial quests (Hajoonesque) to give a crash course on the class as well as tutorials on how to use ui features etc in case some new player chooses to waste money on switching or level boosting before s/he has really learned the ins and outs of the game. Because I still run into people who don't know how to escape in dungeons to reset a boss or vote kick a player.

On a seperate note, it really isn't hard to level more characters. You can go from 1-50 in like 3 days or less depending how much you want to hit 50... and prices on mats for gearing up once you hit 50 is pretty dirt cheap right now. I'm guessing they'll make it even easier to level and gear up as we get farther into content that's already out in KR.

I hate the idea of a class change and I am one who changes classes often to find the class that becomes mine. I have a level HM6 WL, HM5 Sum, HM9 Desto (which was my main for a bit) and then I realized the clan I led needed someone who was willing to be that tank role (even if it's different from other games.) I tried KFM and BM and preferred the BM style and she is now HM8. I have 2 kids, a job, and my husband is military so a lot of time everything is on me, and yet I would still rather level a brand new then be able to buy it.

If you think you can just jump into a new class you are wrong there a little quirks with each class that I feel the leveling process helps you iron out. I wouldn't want someone who got sick of desto (which is sort of what happened with me) to buy a class change and is suddenly a BM you aren't going to have the knowledge of that class and you'll mess up likely.

I played skyforge before returning "fulltime" to B&S I only play one game at time, and only one class at time. I thought it would be cool for me to be able to switch classes at a moment's notice especially since I get indecisive a lot and guess what it wasn't fun.

7 hours ago, Meginb said:

I'm guessing they'll make it even easier to level and gear up as we get farther into content that's already out in KR.

Jaesung(2014 world champion) start the game again with new character in new server for casually 5 days ago and now he have already like 940 attack power. Everything will get easier later. Ppl worry too much. You can easily reach 600+ ap if you start new character and complete all current content. It is even easier if you have good geared main that can collect plenty of gold everyday.

17 hours ago, Unicorns said:

Why would you leave f2p out of it? Also nccoins doesnt mean only premium members can get them.

sorry if i made my comment a bit confusing with the "premium only" feature.

i do believe that such kind of service should be paid to NCWEST (as NCoin only)

i'm not saying it should be for subscriber only, but it should be a feature that gets NCWest also something to gain.

as a f2p you always have the chance to level a toon and gear it as always.

so i do think it should be a NCoin only feature  (possibly can be gifted, just don't expect to have NCWest go come to your rescue if you get scammed be some stranger....)

On 12/1/2016 at 0:53 PM, FlockUndead said:

I literally have every class on lvl 50 hm5+. Yes, i have a lot of freetime, even though im working everyday.

I have :

• Destroyer                   50 HM9            - 600 AP
  • Warlock                      50 HM10          - 730 AP (Main)
  • Kung Fu Master         50 HM 6           - 530 AP
  • Assassin                     50 HM 7           - 600 AP
  • Forcemaster              50 HM 6           - 540 AP
  • Summoner                50 HM 5           - 550 AP
  • Blade Master             50 HM 8          - 600 AP
  • Soul Fighter               50 HM 6          - 490 AP
  • Blade Dancer             50 HM 5          - 510 AP

And im not a hardcore grinder btw :P

Woah how do u do it? I don't play as much as I used to (even then I wud swipe for trove and gear up that way x.x). Now I gotta lay off and play it casual due to priorities. But I am leveling a sf from scratch too. What advice do u have? 

Also, while leveling, I was also wondering about a class change item. In my case I really like my character's design but might find out I don't want to play the class. In that event, I would like to change this character's class. But this is an example of two separate class characters. So its not quite using a change voucher on an already maxed out main. 

I hav to say I think a change item would, in the least, cause chaos. I've seen a mmo (granted a pretty bad one) that had that item and everyone wud flip classes left and right based on what was the most op at that patch. 

Its unfortunate that there are times where classes are nerfed or boosted but at least it's not to the point of making other classes useless. I think. I think that with any class in this game, much of its potential comes through a player's creativity with their skill set and playstyle. 

5 hours ago, 821031_1452549945 said:

Is this equipment upgradeable? Or is there a service where u buy something to get it to some evolution level and upgrade from there? It's a cool option to start with a lvl 50 character tho. 

6 hours ago, RyuueLaview said:

-snip-

i dont know unfortunately. i think there was or will be update for weapons tho where they will remove hongmun path and make lvling gear not upgradable so it might be that. but also based on icons it looks like breeze jewelry @.@ overall it seems like okay system if we ever get it here

Change Class is Kind of Bad Since we Have Race Lock, so it will be like , Race Change, Look Change, in other words tottal Change, You better lvl one char to max and ask for Accosory  transfer but this option only for Premium Members Not for Freebies

5 hours ago, Elhemio said:

We'll have the jump to 50 ticket, we don't need that.

who cares about that useless ticket that skip you 2 days of pve?

i have a SF 580ap

sin 500ap

+ fm and summ lowbies still almost lvl 50

and i have NO interest in playing them because legendary items and grinding.

if i want to spend my money into something usefull i want  a complete swap .

and theree is NO backfire in a changing character vboucher because

pve wise: seriuskly, there is NO harm in swapping a character in pve. am i now a nolob 800ap new class? who am i damaging with my noobness considering that i already played those dungeon with another class i KNOW mechanics. maybe i wont be top dps class, but it is not i suddenly lost my brain.

if u consider swithcing class in pve being dangerous i suggest  you to change game or premade only. there are worst players than a "probably me switching class" around here to wqorry about.

pvp wise: lets take me as example: i played KFM since January (and when i was losing interest in game i tried raising new character to keep in touch with game). im noob/experienced with KFM. 

ok

i decide to switch to ...mhh blade dancer because reasons.

there are now 2 dirfferent paths:

- i lose every single match for about 1-2 weeks because i need to master a new class now

- the ones i win should consider practicing a bit more considering i am noob with my new class now and u could be experienced.

who am i hurting now?

playing FOTM? u are worried about it? let's put in perspective then: if a class is SO FOTM, KR would have already tweaked/nerfed it, because they have a better coverage aboput pvp scene.

also, FOTM...i have to master the FOTM class. im not born with FOTM skill, right?

12 minutes ago, Elhemio said:

Maybe players who have a life ....?

playing 1-2h a day u reach lvl 50 hm4+ end of story in 1-2 weeks of normal playing.

weapon and jewels upgrades are "given" for "free" during story and u reach 500ap cluelessly.

so i reiterate. who needs a lvl 50 skip?

moreover, if u want to focus more on your sentence "maybe players who have a life" we can consider we are talking about a moorpg which is generally considered the grinding kind of game where u spend time to upgrade your character... so why do u put emphasis on that ?

10 minutes ago, Shukran said:

playing 1-2h a day u reach lvl 50 hm4+ end of story in 1-2 weeks of normal playing.

weapon and jewels upgrades are "given" for "free" during story and u reach 500ap cluelessly.

so i reiterate. who needs a lvl 50 skip?

moreover, if u want to focus more on your sentence "maybe players who have a life" we can consider we are talking about a moorpg which is generally considered the grinding kind of game where u spend time to upgrade your character... so why do u put emphasis on that ?

That's a lot of time 2 weeks. If you want to up all classes, you need 18 weeks ( with gunner ) so 126 days. That's a lot !!! You can't speak cause you spend your days on the game, but for someone who don't have a lot of time these ticket are just perfect.

36 minutes ago, Shukran said:

i think you are troling now.

let me bite it anyway.

MOORPG = hard and long grinding to upgrade character. or u missed what moorpg means or u dont get what it means.

As you said it's hard and long to upgrade a character. So why you don't want that ticket ?

41 minutes ago, Elhemio said:

That's a lot of time 2 weeks. If you want to up all classes, you need 18 weeks ( with gunner ) so 126 days. That's a lot !!! You can't speak cause you spend your days on the game, but for someone who don't have a lot of time these ticket are just perfect.

i think you are troling now.

let me bite it anyway.

MOORPG = hard and long grinding to upgrade character. or u missed what moorpg means or u dont get what it means.

Archived