KR test server BD skills

Chikotan

I'm just posting all the information I've gathered from streams and videos here. I don't play on the korean server so I can't check the skills myself, but I can read korean and see what skills do, even if streamers don't talk about them.

I think there is an update every week, so I'll update this if I get any new information.

LMB

<Breeze>

Form 1 combines current form 1 and form 3. It restores 2/2/3 focus, +1 focus on crit, and generates 1 wind/lightning orb on crit. It also gives +100% defense and -25% damage taken during the animation.

Form 2 is the same as our current form 2. 1/1/2 focus, slightly faster animation, and maxes out sunder on crit.

<Blade flight>

Deals wind/lightning damage based on spec. No bleed on either.

<Storming sword> (restraint skill)

Seems to only be available on wind spec.

<Flicker>

Deals wind damage on wind spec and lightning damage on lightning spec. Wind version is slightly weaker than lightning. Other than that, form 1 and 2 are the same as before.

<Awakened blade echo> (soulburn skill)

No change as far as I can tell. I'll keep dreaming...

RMB

<Sunder>

A lot of things have changed.

• Deals wind damage in wind spec and lightning damage in lightning spec. Lightning version is slightly weaker than wind version.
  • Generates 1 wind/lightning orb no matter what. No more crit requirement.
  • Form 1 and 2 are the same as our current versions. Form 3 is gone. Form 1 has 8m range and pierces defense, form 2 has 5m range, more damage, max speed after rush/raid/multi, and wind/lightning sunder always active when at max speed.

<Awakened sunder> (soulburn skill)

No change as far as I can tell.

<Thundering sword> (restraint skill)

Seems to only be available on lightning spec.

<Lightning strike>

Form 1 is our form 2 (pvp stun version). Form 3 is bladeguard. Form 2 is flash step (orz). 4x8m aoe, 36 sec cd, pierces defense, bonus damage and auto crit on cc'd targets, cd refreshes on crit (unlimited consecutive uses if you keep critting). The animation is really slow.

<Blade storm>

Forces you into form 1 in wind spec and form 2 in lightning spec.

<Divine retribution>

Pierces defense/parry.

F

<Maelstrom>

This is spec'd independently from tab, so you can use it with any version of spin. Form 1 and 2 are the same as ours.

<Stomp>

Forces you to use form 3, which is the defense breaking divebomb. Also heals 2% hp.

<Rolling typhoon>

Same as before, but in lightning spec it changes to a different skill that is basically the same thing, except the lightning version doesn't cause bleed (not sure if bug or intentional, there are many bugs). Wind version casts faster during whirling scourge and wind surge.

<Take flight>

Actually, this is moved to LMB. Still requires basic stance. Recovers 6 focus and does low dmg. Can't be spec'd to remove launch.

<Lightning flash>

Lightning flash is the same, but in wind spec it changes to wind flash that is basically the same thing, except the wind version doesn't cause bleed. Wind flash is also a lot weaker than lightning flash.

<Blitzblade>

Automatically spec'd to form 1 (defense break).

<Lightning rod>

Looks the same to me.

TAB

<Vortex>

Form 1 is defense spin and form 2 is parry spin. Basically the same as our versions, except defense spin reduces damage by 25% on all hits instead of just first hit.

<Second wind>

Escapes all CCs and heals 5% hp. Causes daze when you escape daze/stun/kd/sleep (not grab/grapple).

<Kick>

Automatically spec'd to form 2 (sleep kick).

<Soaring falcon>

Both trees are combined. Restores 2 focus +8 over 8 seconds, 18 sec cd, kds for 2 sec, pierces defense, deep wound for 12 sec. Doesn't bleed or slow. Additionally they removed the super long animation lock, you can attack after throwing the sword.

<Rush>

Form 1 is multislash (unavailable in lightning spec). Multislash gives 3 seconds of wind surge at the last hit, rest of the effects are the same. Form 2 is rush, which is the same. Form 3 is raid, which double stuns in lightning spec and double dazes in wind spec.

<Anklebiter>

Fissure is gone. There is only 1 spec, which has a 24 sec cd, 5m knockdown, 6 sec charge disable, and recovers 6 focus.

<Drain>

Recovers 5% hp, drains 8 focus, dazes for 2 sec, and disables defense skills for 6 sec.

<Phantom grip>

All 3 forms are the same.

Z

<Guardian tempest>

Lots of changes

• Form 1 is whirling/flaming scourge. Whirling is only for wind spec and flaming is only for lightning spec. They don't restore focus anymore. Whirling scourge also gives 6 seconds of wind surge. Everything else is the same.
  • Form 2 is self guardian tempest. It is the same. (doesn't cost 6 focus on latest version)
  • Form 3 is party guardian tempest. It restores 10% hp and gives 3-hit iframe (these are only for you), 10 sec move speed increase and root immunity (whole party), and breaks roots from entire party on activation. I wonder if this will ever be useful.

<Flock of blades>

Combines form 1 and 2 (gives grab escape and also charge disable), but the cd is still 1 minute. Not resettable.

X

<Five point strike>

• Form 1 is sky/thunder slash, depending on wind or lightning spec. Sky slash gives 3 seconds of wind surge, everything else is the same.
  • Form 2 is iframe. This version steals 200% hp instead of 50% now.
  • Form 3 is daze/knockup. You cannot choose to remove the knockup.

C

<Lightning draw>

First of all, this skill deals wind damage in wind spec and gives 6 seconds of wind surge only. All versions are now resettable.

• Form 1 is "aoe version". The wind version pierces defense and does not generate an aoe field like the lightning version.
  • Form 2 is "damage version", but actually it sucks. It's the same as our form 2, which is bonus damage to grabbed targets.
  • Form 3 is "extra usage" version. The cooldown is reduced to 24 seconds and it generates 3 orbs. On the lightning version, electric surge only lasts for 6 seconds (wind surge already lasts 6 seconds on all 3 forms). On the wind version, it can be used twice in a row (lightning no longer has this effect).

V

<Dual strike>

Form 1 is storm cleave (unavailable in wind spec), form 2 is vacuum, form 3 is iframe. Vacuum has double daze in lightning spec and double stun in wind spec.

Q/E

<Strafe/Blindside>

Same.

SS

<Evade>

CD increased to 9 sec. Gives +60% move spd for 6 sec.

Z seems pretty *cricket*ed up to me. Ok, i could sacrifice the sp regen during flaming scourge even tho i get used to it and i like it. But 6 focus cost for guard tempest? Like, what? Its basically 12 focus more than it is now. It used to be saveass skill in pvp. How am i supposed to get spare 6 focus in pvp? If the party version wont be changed to this 6 focus cost, im gonna prolly use it in 1v1 as well.

And how about wl bastion? Is it changed to cost shitload of focus too? 

4 hours ago, SilentOne said:

Z seems pretty *cricket*ed up to me. Ok, i could sacrifice the sp regen during flaming scourge even tho i get used to it and i like it. But 6 focus cost for guard tempest? Like, what? Its basically 12 focus more than it is now. It used to be saveass skill in pvp. How am i supposed to get spare 6 focus in pvp? If the party version wont be changed to this 6 focus cost, im gonna prolly use it in 1v1 as well.

And how about wl bastion? Is it changed to cost shitload of focus too? 

To be honest it seems to me like it's just a bug. I would wait a while before getting mad or excited about anything.

There are a lot of bugs still, like elements being wrong or skills not activating. Some bugs I can remember off the top of my head is that form 3 lightning draw says it generates wind orbs, and storm cleave doesn't do the additional 4 hits like it should.

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, xTaiga said:

As C is resettable now, should we go for Baleful ( much easier to reset ) ? Because most BDs took Seraph now

Im really worried bout this stuuf

im BD with awaken scorpio stg10 and i cant decide wich patch will i go

Seraph who increase my flicker heals a little looks better but never get a reset

or balefull wich u can get dthe reset do adicional damage but increase sunder, the thing is now since x changes i stay 90% draw stance even with the V evade( dont like storm cleave)

And now i realize that c will can be reset.

Im just gettin crazy

Archived