B&S Character Birthday Event? Just like AION!

Speras

Hey all,

What would your thoughts be on perhaps implementing some form of birthday goody box for your character? Like, for playing B&S for one year you'd get a shmexy costume that's identical to all other players, maybe a different one for premium players? Besides that, it would be nice to add some materials, gold, that aren't RNG based but rather guaranteed for the player. Since it's a once per year event, I'm sure to combat spam or bots trying to take advantage of it you could perhaps base it on game time, character profile (reports against them, in-game behavior). It would be a nice incentive or reward for players to continue playing, and perhaps show some care towards the player-base that has spent countless hours farming and dealing with RNG Misfortunes, lag, crashes, and what not.

I dunno, what do you guys think? I don't seem that much harm in it.

Maaybe the box could contain a guaranteed... I don't know, a costume, 100 gold (Varies, I'm not too sure. Make it higher, lower, your call), some upgrade mats. XP Charms would be nice), lunar flowers/plants?) 

Best,

Speras. 

Nice idea, and yet what we'd actually recieve is:

One ready to open RNG box filled with an assortment of items including a low % chance at an "Anniversary Costume". With additional boxes available once a day until Wednesday, January 11th via survey. Boxes recieved via daily survey will of course require event keys to open, but fear not these keys will be made readily avilable for purchase in the Hongmoon Store. 

They'll call this event, Special Happy Joy Super Luck Fun Time Thank You Anniversary Event!

And the whales will rejoice.

18 minutes ago, Mortal Kombat said:

Nice idea, and yet what we'd actually recieve is:

One ready to open RNG box filled with an assortment of items including a low % chance at an "Anniversary Costume". With additional boxes available once a day until Wednesday, January 11th via survey. Boxes recieved via daily survey will of course require event keys to open, but fear not these keys will be made readily avilable for purchase in the Hongmoon Store. 

They'll call this event, Special Happy Joy Super Luck Fun Time Thank You Anniversary Event!

And the whales will rejoice.

Sounds like you have upcoming dev knowledge. Pls nc do this that's the best kind of event ever. And to make it better allow us to buy additional boxes daily full of rng goodies in F10.

Archived