Sign in to follow this  
skyy

Reroll Class Cash Shop Item

skyy   

Has this ever been suggested?

Pay $200-300 to reroll your class, along with free cosmetic+gender ticket / soul shields (legendary specific) / weapon + skill upgrades (hongmoon pellet, offals, etc.) and anything else your character has unlocked. Obviously there has to be a hefty price tag on the cash shop item as rerolling a character completely, you have to purchase a lot of the same things, including all those cash shoppy things (inventory/storage unlocks, gear upgrade currency (emblems), etc.).

http://www.strawpoll.me/11750539

Only $200 or $300 for a class re-roll? That's too cheap, the bare minimum price has to be at _least_ $1,000 USD (plus taxes).

It will take a huge toll on the coding so the costs are desperately needed.

Grimoir   

Regardless of the price, i say NO. If you want to play the flavor of the month go level it from scratch and upgrade your items again.

You had entire 50 levels to decide if you like a class or not. Live with your choice.,

Gorango   

I asked for this in the past and I don't think it's a good idea anymore. The way they made it easier to lvl now a days it's not too bad. 

Just be sure not lvl equipment so much before you decide whether you like the class or not.