Sign in to follow this  
Ulfr

Effective gold farm for 600+?

Ulfr   

Hi, i'm struggling to find an effective gold grind at the game. I always do DC and when i can, all the daily quests but i just can't get a good gold income. Do you guys know any effective grind farm?

Zuzu   

You can either farm for Honorary Ornaments or Radiant Energies from Lair of the Frozen Fang or Yeti.

But you're better off at just doing all purple Silverfrost dungeons for gold since you get an easy 30g+ from the quests alone and whatever money you get from bidding.

Or if you feel extremely lucky, you can do 4man Asura, Masts or Gloom and hope an Ember or either of the Offals to drop.

Rog   

Best would be to farm 4Citadel, gives ornaments and with good party you can clear it fast.

Also once in a blue moon ring will drop so that's good income.

Edited by Rog

Serbine   

If you can try crafting stuff with your guild "gathering/crafting" than sell your stuff on the market, sometime you might have to decide if to sell something you need to upgrade to get by "use that as last resort", I know most might not like to "sometime even me" but could farm materials to sell even if it doesn't give a whole lot. 

Bim404   

SSP farm soulstones

6v6 farm moonstone+soulstones

yeti duo farm energy+ornament

Mushin tower f13-f15 naksun farm moonstones

Edited by Bim404
forgot naksun !

xxxAoi   
7 hours ago, Rog said:

Best would be to farm 4Citadel, gives ornaments and with good party you can clear it fast.

Also once in a blue moon ring will drop so that's good income.

Would people accept 600+ on Citadel? Barely.

Mushin tower 1-8.3

Mushin tower 9-15(if and only if you can beat floor 15)

4m

yeti>lair>necro>GI>nexus

6m

HM>Cold>asura>Mast

*edit*

The fastest way to earn gold in game is by doing 4m asura>mast>GI for good drops

Once you hit ~650ap start looking for a guild that is active and does tomb/prison for necklace/ring

Edited by AhComplicate

Abysmal   
5 hours ago, xxxAoi said:

Would people accept 600+ on Citadel? Barely.

They would if they're looking for sb/invis and you know mechs and are a sum/wl.

I would say your best bet is to farm gold in all 4 man purple dungeons except for mast/edon cit/tomb.  I would avoid 6 man edon cit and tomb for the time being.  You want to upgrade everything to at least awaken Scorpio for accessories (or the ones that matter like necklace).  As for your weapon, to 650 attack power.  I came back to this game about 2 months ago and I had 518 AP.  I built myself up to 681.  Got to 600 in 2-3 weeks.  its not hard, just know what your doing and know what can be resold for money.

why the hell would you even farm anything in this game?you think this is an mmo?this is blade and fifa.

Join the jadestone country club and learn how to roleplay from the best cause youll get literaly everything for free from story quests in a few months