Costume refund

Ajax16a

Would it be possible to get a refund for a costume? I bought it for myself instead of gift. I really didn't want to buy it for myself and i don't want to buy more ncoins.

Edit: If a refund is not possible then maybe transferring the outfit to her character and deleting it from mine?

If you did not open the package and accept the item then it should be possible. Other than that I think they might not. I am not sure but previously there was notification on the mailbox that if you open it it cannot be refunded but I don't know if that got removed.

1 hour ago, Lunakitty said:

If you did not open the package and accept the item then it should be possible. Other than that I think they might not. I am not sure but previously there was notification on the mailbox that if you open it it cannot be refunded but I don't know if that got removed.

I hope that's not needed because i did open it. As i said, i bought it for myself by a mistake and realised it when i put it on.

5 minutes ago, Ajax16a said:

What i want is for it to be removed from my acc and put on my friend's acc because i was going to buy it for her

Pretty sure they will not do such things since they refuse also moving those untradeable dungeon dropped outfits within the account.

Archived