Midnight Skypetal Plains

AliceInWonderland

Dear NCSoft. I would like to thank you for bringing the new 24 men dungeon and PVE legendary SS.

But i would like to request several added feature into the dungeon if you please

1. I would really appreciate it if you can add unlimited stamina inside just like 6V6 PvP instances

2, To actually have something valuable and saleable drop in the instance or like Soulstone, Moonstone or even Honorary bundle let say for stage 5 and stage 6

3. To add more items in the dragon trade for the flowers, something we can also make gold with

4. Fix the mites spawn RNG so it would spawn more

I'm not even going to touch the subject on how the Legendary SS is hidden behind RNG and another RNG and then another RNG (I haven't got any even though most of my clan mates already got them from the boxes, but whatever)

Stage 5 and stage 6 is not easy, you'll need a good team with a good co-ordinations and time to take the old turtles down, and right now MSP is starting to died out due of a lot of people either tired of it with the lag, FPS drop or even ping spikes OR they already have their legendary SS and won't benefit anything other than their time and most just do stage 1 to stage 4.

This would help players that don't like doing PvP and it would help the PvP community to get rid of the AFKer from their 6v6

1. Not necessary when there's movement speed portals. Also take your time to admire the scenery.
  2. No. Stage 1-6 Dynamics gives around 60k EXP, while Citadel/Tomb give next to nothing; giving Midnight Plains both EXP and Gold/Materials would invalidate other content. You're forgetting that Hongmoon Levels are just as important as leveling up any piece of equipment: they give stats and skill points necessary for making the perfect build; meanwhile in KR Test, the new Hongmoon Stat Points literally gives you 20 + 40 + 60 Attack Power and 160 + 60 + 50 Elemental Damage just for being HM Level 4.
  3. You need Flowers for future Soul Badges.

12 hours ago, AliceInWonderland said:

I'm not even going to touch the subject on how the Legendary SS is hidden behind RNG and another RNG and then another RNG (I haven't got any even though most of my clan mates already got them from the boxes, but whatever)

Vendor does not have rng only 6-8 are locked behind rng till we get the dungeon for the shards. This ss is super easy to get even without rng luck.

12 hours ago, AliceInWonderland said:

Stage 5 and stage 6 is not easy, you'll need a good team with a good co-ordinations and time to take the old turtles down, and right now MSP is starting to died out due of a lot of people either tired of it with the lag, FPS drop or even ping spikes OR they already have their legendary SS and won't benefit anything other than their time and most just do stage 1 to stage 4.

No lol, this is a dps raid not a mechanics raid the little mechanics that exist are super easy and the turtle attack patterns are also easy to predict.

My screen freezes for a good 5 seconds as soon as Turtle uses his poison cloud attack that needs to be iframed... meaning I can't iframe myself or my party. Also melee die a ton on the fight after stage 2 and I haven't even tried stages 5 and 6... There is definitely something wrong with the optimization and performance in MSP.

25 minutes ago, Meginb said:

My screen freezes for a good 5 seconds as soon as Turtle uses his poison cloud attack that needs to be iframed... meaning I can't iframe myself or my party. Also melee die a ton on the fight after stage 2 and I haven't even tried stages 5 and 6... There is definitely something wrong with the optimization and performance in MSP.

This.

I literally gain 100ms of ping per stage, when I leave the zone my ping drops back down to 350ms from 750+. I notice it the most when I am actually at the turtle doing the stages, killing trash it's not as bad.

8 hours ago, Meginb said:

Turn off those onscreen prompts that show you when to iframe that is what causes the freeze.

Except I actually need it since I have everything else turned off or low enough to help with the performance as it is. It doesn't seem to happen when I'm on watering duty... unfortunately I'm someone who relies heavily on the prompts and attack zone indicators so I'm never going to turn it off (and why I'm glad they're removing 4mans). The freeze literally only happens in this zone, on the main boss. Again, this zone needs optimization fixes.

51 minutes ago, Meginb said:

Except I actually need it since I have everything else turned off or low enough to help with the performance as it is. It doesn't seem to happen when I'm on watering duty... unfortunately I'm someone who relies heavily on the prompts and attack zone indicators so I'm never going to turn it off (and why I'm glad they're removing 4mans). The freeze literally only happens in this zone, on the main boss. Again, this zone needs optimization fixes.

He means turn off "Use Reflex Context Guide", the little pop-ups that tell you to use an iframe.

Only thing that really bothers me about this place is the lag and the fps drops. I have computer that can play way prettier games than bns max settings but here  my fps drops from steady 60 to 10 when boss fight starts. MS which usually jumps around 150 (good job ncsoft servers) goes to 300. I have to take my graphics down and take reflex off not to crash or freeze and still i lag. This is a bit sad. Its not enjoyable and for this reason i only do my dailies there, im not gonna farm when my computer is coughing up blood with this game.  the RNG with these ss is extremely frustrating as well but what can you do, i doubt they will ever fix that and make us get what we actually work for.

3 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

He means turn off "Use Reflex Context Guide", the little pop-ups that tell you to use an iframe.

I know what he means, my response was about that. I rely on it as a cue, for any and all fights, so I have to leave it on. Me seeing a visual attack animation, recognizing what it means then reacting isn't quick enough to be 100% reliable every time unfortunately. =/

1 hour ago, Misaki said:

Only thing that really bothers me about this place is the lag and the fps drops. I have computer that can play way prettier games than bns max settings but here  my fps drops from steady 60 to 10 when boss fight starts. MS which usually jumps around 150 (good job ncsoft servers) goes to 300. I have to take my graphics down and take reflex off not to crash or freeze and still i lag. This is a bit sad. Its not enjoyable and for this reason i only do my dailies there, im not gonna farm when my computer is coughing up blood with this game.  the RNG with these ss is extremely frustrating as well but what can you do, i doubt they will ever fix that and make us get what we actually work for.

you have already noticed that you can also buy legendary ss, instead of hoping that they will drop?

no no no no
Give something for melee classes ffs... When melee dps it has more chance to die on stage 4 5 6... Compared to cheap ranged classes like wl, fm sum, sf all they do is pew pew from distance while melee need to pay attention to the movements of the boss to predict the deadly poison dot floor aoe.

5 hours ago, RavTH said:

no no no no
Give something for melee classes ffs... When melee dps it has more chance to die on stage 4 5 6... Compared to cheap ranged classes like wl, fm sum, sf all they do is pew pew from distance while melee need to pay attention to the movements of the boss to predict the deadly poison dot floor aoe.

If you don't like it reroll ranged, the attacks of the turtle are super easy to predict if you can't dodge that it's not the fault of the game.

I have noticed you can buy the ss with flowers, but it doesnt take the RNG away. You work for the flowers and you spend them hoping to get good ss with good stats, and you end up getting horrible stats like i have which means the work you put in for the flowers was for nothing. So far i havent gotten single ss from drops but i have bought 3, and all of them horrible.

9 hours ago, Meginb said:

I know what he means, my response was about that. I rely on it as a cue, for any and all fights, so I have to leave it on. Me seeing a visual attack animation, recognizing what it means then reacting isn't quick enough to be 100% reliable every time unfortunately. =/

Get used to turning off that option, a lot more new content will actually need you to turn that off to prevent freeze. You can always turn it back on when you are done with MSP. The big 30m red aoe is so slow that you have an ample amount of time to iframe.

10 hours ago, Misaki said:

I have noticed you can buy the ss with flowers, but it doesnt take the RNG away. You work for the flowers and you spend them hoping to get good ss with good stats, and you end up getting horrible stats like i have which means the work you put in for the flowers was for nothing. So far i havent gotten single ss from drops but i have bought 3, and all of them horrible.

thats like every other ss we got right now and will get later on. 
Why complain now and not in 45-50 content about laby, mushin, bsh ss, or yeti, or asura, or be ido, or tomb, or cita. Why you complain now about ss rng?

11 hours ago, Misaki said:

What... there is much less rng involved here than previous ss, you can buy the pieces from vendor and there is no need to roll perfect stats because of the legendary upgrade system.

Hey its ok if you guys dont mind the RNG with these ss but i do . I cant stand this dungeon. Mostly because of the horrible lag and thats why im not going to farm.

Each to their own if you guys love it and dont mind farming something that lags like crazy go for it. 

1. would be good but not neccessary at all

2. hmm im doing msp for the soul shield. And as were mentoined above, higher stages drops ornaments + i got 1kk exp charm, which is nice too.

3. yes, this would be nice. But in longer terms. Now everybody need flowers for soulshields anyway.

4. yes, daily q should not be behind rngwall. Imo there should be 100% chance to magma fiend spawn during one 1-6 raid, aka 16.7% chance to spawn per stage. And chance for mites after magma is killed should be simply 100% too.

Archived