For the love of God, What the hell did you do to Destroyer ?

Valiant

31 minutes ago, Suna said:

Against destro and bd, bm will be so destroyed if daze pull will be removed. Only ranged tool that make you win neutral game against spin classes. Only classes that are somewhat buffed are warlocks and blade dancers in pvp point of view. Everything else is pretty much nerfed.

Wait they removing BM pull ? All I did head that they going to nerf their Dragontongue crit chance and fuse their flicker with 45 second CD in fire build only

And yes true But if they remove our charge block breaking knee Destroyer are done for good against all classes with block include BM, Warlock, KFM, etc

7 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Wait they removing BM pull ? All I did head that they going to nerf their Dragontongue crit chance and fuse their flicker with 45 second CD in fire build only

And yes true But if they remove our charge block breaking knee Destroyer are done for good against all classes with block include BM, Warlock, KFM, etc

24 sec version is removed in test realm. Bm is forced use 1min stun version against every match up. 

40 minutes ago, GenericNick said:

How nice to hear a such sound and well-argumented opinion.

However, let me retort:

1. It's not "their turn" because it's been "their turn" for well over half of this games life cycle in EU/NA now.

2. Summoners "got rekt" - What you meant was "had their power level brought down significantly, but within reason", and I totally agree with you.

3. Blade Masters are not "getting smashed". As the gear progression goes on, most other classes will be brought to their level, not the other way around.

You know why he so happy about that ? Cause Destroyer was the only class that have like 50:50 chance against summoner

But ofcourse since all summoner player don't want to get beaten by any class, They want Destroyer nerfed so they take upper hand over Destroyer and other classes

That his problem with Destroyer

1 hour ago, GenericNick said:

How nice to hear a such sound and well-argumented opinion.

However, let me retort:

1. It's not "their turn" because it's been "their turn" for well over half of this games life cycle in EU/NA now.

2. Summoners "got rekt" - What you meant was "had their power level brought down significantly, but within reason", and I totally agree with you.

3. Blade Masters are not "getting smashed". As the gear progression goes on, most other classes will be brought to their level, not the other way around.

The main issue is since the dev's don't actually play the game they have no clue if the classes are balanced so they rely completely on us to tell them. So you get heavy handed measures to 'correct' what they got wrong to begin with. I rarely see Destro's out in the wild.

Let me retort you retort:

1. Yet, people still roll them knowing damn well they are weak af.
  2. NCWest made a mess of this class from the start because of improper balance.
  3. It is a guess. NCWest is proving that with these 'skill' update they pick a class to crush, BM's seem like their next or possibly FM's.

20 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

Let me retort you retort:

1. Yet, people still roll them knowing damn well they are weak af.
  2. NCWest made a mess of this class from the start because of improper balance.
  3. It is a guess. NCWest is proving that with these 'skill' update they pick a class to crush, BM's seem like their next or possibly FM's.

Excuse me, but NCwest has absolutely nothing to do with skill updates. These all come from NCsoft in Korea. People getting all angry and blaming NCwest will do absolutely NOTHING because they are only keeping us updated with whatever happens in Korea. 

As for all these skill changes, this is from the TEST SERVER. They get tested by players, players give feedback, followed by more changes and more testing until it gets officially implemented into the main server.

While these changes seem extreme, they are played and tested by the developers based on the most up-to-date content they have. Of course they can't play on a large scale. That's why the next step is to use a test server so large numbers of players can test out these changes themselves. It's like a mini CBT.

So for now, take all of these changes with a grain of salt. Any of this is subject to change before it gets to our servers here in NA/EU.

We still have most of our pvp abilities. The only things really lost were guard break knee and the ignore guard breaks for hm shield. We get the 3s invul bubble that we can attack during (great to tab bait after stun shield) and a lot of functionality has been combined to compensate. Things like Smash now doing stage 1 damage while also giving 100 focus and 10% damage life leech. We can also use pvp cleave while keeping mighty cleave as well which is nice. Not to mention this is all TEST SERVER and so is subject to change like when KFMs got their awakening skill changed from test because it sucked. It does no good for NA/EU players to worry about because it will change somehow for sure and we have no feedback on it. Once it comes out on 12/14 then would be a good time to worry.

For people who talk about being willing to reroll if they could get gear transferred over, you should contact support. Support transferred my legendary pet to my warlock and broke my stage3 baleful axe back into the mats to make it. Didn't have legendary neck or ring but they may be able to transfer those too. I simply expressed my dissatisfaction with the class's current state.

51 minutes ago, Stensatsu said:

We still have most of our pvp abilities. The only things really lost were guard break knee and the ignore guard breaks for hm shield. We get the 3s invul bubble that we can attack during (great to tab bait after stun shield) and a lot of functionality has been combined to compensate. Things like Smash now doing stage 1 damage while also giving 100 focus and 10% damage life leech. We can also use pvp cleave while keeping mighty cleave as well which is nice. Not to mention this is all TEST SERVER and so is subject to change like when KFMs got their awakening skill changed from test because it sucked. It does no good for NA/EU players to worry about because it will change somehow for sure and we have no feedback on it. Once it comes out on 12/14 then would be a good time to worry.

For people who talk about being willing to reroll if they could get gear transferred over, you should contact support. Support transferred my legendary pet to my warlock and broke my stage3 baleful axe back into the mats to make it. Didn't have legendary neck or ring but they may be able to transfer those too. I simply expressed my dissatisfaction with the class's current state.

I know we going to get nice boost, But still Guard breaking knee is very important element without it you would be helpless special against BM

While maybe it the only skill that gave us an open against Assassin and warlocks

its not even this seri of a issue simple fix fury adds cdamage as a party buff like bd hm block from my under standing bd was ment for the support lift class destro the dps lift class. a few things need to happen so simple even pvt servers have made changes. 1 destro needs to have 20% dps rmb lmb damage. end of story on that change it needs to be added to leg SS. 2. Destro Nees A Cdef Buff for party. this needs to happen to bal shit out id like to see this on a soul badge so it only affects pve and 6v6 this would also be on pair for a duble grab soulbadge b4 ppl say this is op rember a bd can grab w/o cc a bd can dubble grab and a bd can hm block. (aswell as stances after lifting for a huge burst dps increse for lost dps wile in lift) thies are changes that can be moded verry easly and when were on krs lvl we can weave thies out or what ever needs to happen. (NCWest  dont care and it all rly was a cash grab and or some wear along the lines destro was verry strong in pvp early game and still is i guess id say its more of the player to the class in pvp any way. or this is just a *cricket*ing lack luster of bs and they dont play the game at all.  its boiling down to this 1 or the other i rly hope they pull there head outa there ass and comment from a gm that actualy plays the game and has destro hm 10+ and farms. i am prob asking to much from how its been so far) well as i went a lil tilt and off topic kr changes are not in stone id not get your panties in a bundel and unlike na kr lisens to player base and comments to patchs and shit such as this and hints y they run a test server for ppl to test it review the feedback and go from there N/A dose not do this and the player base of na is getting worse every day i mean i cant even find updated forums or nothing any more ontop of google N/A season retun its almost as bad as Aion...... So ya nc soft if u look at the player base there is alot of destro ya i mean alot are prob bots and inactives but to lose 15% of your population is just gona hender your revinew even more. u need to take a stand and either give us all content now
or become N/A and make changes needed to class's now and fall back on to kr patchs wile we progress to that point. from what i can see is yall cant lose more ppl this is a good way to stop that for real ncsoft. even if crit damage buff was not implomented the over all dps of 20% lmb and rmb will alow us to build more dps wile we lift and fall off so much more then bd and or any other class. i hit top 6 dps as a destro in 1-4 alot 5-6 more worries about mech to try and after our burst our dps is sad short fights were great we can even out dps bd with = gear but what content rly dose not revolve meh and unlees u wana run 4m lair all day fights are to long to sutsain dps let alone dubble grab and hm block were compeating with when ppl are making a party tank/ support tank /buff, sin buff and taxi, Worlock sexy buff that only gets better with verry high burst and over all damage then if u need grab id take a bd dubble grab more dps vrs down time and if u rolling with a kfm u got hm block. honistly if u dont needgrab id take a fm fms are great as well in 4m i just seeing them being the most rotateable class for 4mans mass dps but full buff group with a hm block bd and a kfm buff is pretty sick and by far got some bars on other partys. with kr changes fms overall dps out put is amazing and is still solid in na. i know i have gon off track but its how angry i am rly i spent well over a grand in this game i am not rerolling and re farming i still dont have neck or ring with over 100 runs of both well over i know its easyer now but man to fight rng all ove again and to start at the bottem to get were we are after a year is ruff and should not be tolerated we spend the cash to play this game ncsoft dose not controll us and we should all stop cash shoping . tell changes are made to our class's and i dont even wana bring up servers stability my ass no one dose not have a spike in latency i have pinged servers from GB lines in TX and seen spikes d even fear that some one gona rage and rly show thies guys what a ddos looks like 50k random scources attacking all there logs and blowing up there pfsence servers lolololol god id hope no one usesd pfsence any more any way ya babble babble babble destro broken for a wile now needs to be fixed asap b4 more ppl leave .

MR *cricket*ing Robot

On 11/27/2016 at 6:51 PM, Stensatsu said:

Do u think thats even possible to transfer your legendaries and accesorries or even bring it back to materials? That would be cool but talking about *support* they won't give a damn. I guess they've never done that transfering, coz ya' know the game sucks + Devs,Admins really sucks. I dont think thats possible even if you're a pay 2 win player.

I feel so *cricket*ing sorry for my class. 

1 hour ago, Dode said:

Do u think thats even possible to transfer your legendaries and accesorries or even bring it back to materials? That would be cool but talking about *support* they won't give a damn. I guess they've never done that transfering, coz ya' know the game sucks + Devs,Admins really sucks. I dont think thats possible even if you're a pay 2 win player.

I dont know if this guy lied, but you should read the following by yourself^^:

1 hour ago, Dode said:

I feel way more sorry, No more Knee Charge block breaking no more Ignore Defensive breaking skills on Shield and ofcourse nerfed Galeforce for Shadow build while giving us a little hyper on every skill that is almost useless

And Ahhh did I mention they going to nerf Knockdown Kick from 9 second CD to 18 second ? :D

More of great news for pvp boys, We should quit as Destroyers

Class > DES

• 'Cleave' acceleration bug Fixed.
  • 'Eradicate' Form 1's HM skill now has 'reduces Galeforce CD by 0.5SEC'
  • 'Emberstomp' Form 1 and Form 3 has been combined.
  • 'Emberstomp''s Global Cooldown has been buffed.
  • '(Shadow) Emberstomp' now has activates Willpower.
  • 'Emberstomp' Form 3 has been changed.
  • 'Armor (new skill)' now resists for 3SECs.
  • 'Typhoon' earth tree now does earth dmg (was bugged)
  • 'Knee' defense-break tree is back.
  • '(Earth) Wrath' and 'Awakened Wrath' now has 'reduces cooldown of Mighty Cleave by 2SECs'

only thing im not sure of is what was a cleave acceleration bug? If they are talking about the max boost and make ani cancel hell, it might be a huge hit to our already bad pve dps. And make possible pvp combos utter garbage.

44 minutes ago, Duriensbane said:

Class > DES

• 'Cleave' acceleration bug Fixed.
  • 'Eradicate' Form 1's HM skill now has 'reduces Galeforce CD by 0.5SEC'
  • 'Emberstomp' Form 1 and Form 3 has been combined.
  • 'Emberstomp''s Global Cooldown has been buffed.
  • '(Shadow) Emberstomp' now has activates Willpower.
  • 'Emberstomp' Form 3 has been changed.
  • 'Armor (new skill)' now resists for 3SECs.
  • 'Typhoon' earth tree now does earth dmg (was bugged)
  • 'Knee' defense-break tree is back.
  • '(Earth) Wrath' and 'Awakened Wrath' now has 'reduces cooldown of Mighty Cleave by 2SECs'

only thing im not sure of is what was a cleave acceleration bug? If they are talking about the max boost and make ani cancel hell, it might be a huge hit to our already bad pve dps. And make possible pvp combos utter garbage.

I think speed max boost wasn't working right so they fixed that, don't worry

Are we still got stage 2 emberstomp ? that one which resist CC's.  I found that to be far more useful than stage 1 and 3.

On 29/11/2016 at 1:45 AM, Valiant said:

And Ahhh did I mention they going to nerf Knockdown Kick from 9 second CD to 18 second ? :D

well...our clunky 4 already have loooooong cd and difficult to use. and they seem want to "balance" that.

----

Anyway for Hell furnace/Naryu Foundry.. get ready to spec for Upward block as there's one boss need it there.

2 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

Are we still got stage 2 emberstomp ? that one which resist CC's.  I found that to be far more useful than stage 1 and 3.

well...our clunky 4 already have loooooong cd and difficult to use. and they seem want to "balance" that.

----

Anyway for Hell furnace/Naryu Foundry.. get ready to spec for Upward block as there's one boss need it there.

Let me collect all major change that we going to get here, Otherwise thing didn't change.

Earth element (I consider it our pvp focus) :

• Wrath/Awakened Wrath(LMB): 
    For every hit of Wrath it will decrease cooldown of Mighty Clevee by 2 second.
  • Smash (X):
    Stage 1 and 2 have been combined together, Result in same Stage 1 old damage with ability of healing 10% of that damage and 100 focus regain over 5 second.

Shadow element (Pve wise if you want aoe or such):

• Galeforce(F) :
    Got nerfed from 6 second Cooldown to 12 second Cooldown.
    Nerfed down heal ability from 50% to 20% of damage dealt.
  • Eradicate(RMB):
    Add new Stage 2, That hit single with same old damage but cost less focus of 15 focus per hit.
    Stage 1 , Aoe Eradicate able to decrease cooldown of Galeforce by 0.5 second for every hit.

Take note that (General change for both Earth and Shadow): 

• Emberstomp(3):
    Stage 1 and 3 have been combined together result in what I "assume", Same damage increase for your wrath and clevee as well as having ability of recover 10 focus for every enemy hit while doing stage 1 damage.
  • Shield(V):
    Stage 1 have been replace with stage 2 , Stage 2 been replaced with stage 3, Stage 3 been replace by stage 4, And when you active shield you would be able to use Iron Fortress(F) which allow you to tab into immune for 3 second (no limit on number of hits) having cooldown of 1min.
    Shield Stage 2 have it healing power increase from 20% to 30% for 8 second while increase decrease damage taken on aoe range of 8m From 50% to 70%
    Nerfed and removed "Ignore Defensive breaking skills" From Stage 1 and 2.
  • Ram(2):
    Stage 1 and 2 have been combined together, Result into 24 second cooldown instead of 30 second and ability to slow enemy with 30% for 6 second having same old resist attacks on charge.
  • Scorching Stick(C):
    Stage 1 and 2 have been combined , Result into more damage once it hit after resist but without focus regain.
  • Gust (TAB)
    Stage 1 and 3 been combined together, Result into ability to escape everything from freeze bomb to grab to stun to daze to knockdown to unconscious while able to daze enemy if you escaped from Daze/Stun/Knockdown status and unconscious  

Looking at what the person above posted, all they did was combine skills not really change them. Made everything simple. Which in some cases isnt good. In others is good.

Shadow isnt a pve focus. Honestly shadow is kinda worthless other then solo aoe. In groups its kinda pointless since all you need to do is red spin with stun and let everyone else go ham.

The cd reduction on mighty cleave is a boost to our damage, since earth is our top dps spec in both pvp and pve. BUT if you are good you wont get mighty cleave for pvp since it is hard to use and all they have to do is walk out of it. Still does not fix the F key problem with so many different things bound to it.

Combining Stage 1 and 3 emberstomp is a buff. Stage 1 is the highest dps for that ability but stage 3 makes wrath our 2 or 3 highest damage output ability. 

Looking at it like Cleave > Mighty Cleave > Wrath > Smash > Judgement 

Shield changes i do not like, the ignore def breaking skills was very important for anyone that knows how to stall in 6v6. Tier 5 Stage 2 is my go to for that. Makes dealing with multiple people very easy and since you are reciving so many attacks, the CD is dropped alot. So removing the canceling skills personally makes this a terrible choice. 

Not sure how i feel about the new def skill being tied to shield, i guess ill wait and see how it plays out before i make any decisions on it.

10 hours ago, Duriensbane said:

Looking at what the person above posted, all they did was combine skills not really change them. Made everything simple. Which in some cases isnt good. In others is good.

Shadow isnt a pve focus. Honestly shadow is kinda worthless other then solo aoe. In groups its kinda pointless since all you need to do is red spin with stun and let everyone else go ham.

The cd reduction on mighty cleave is a boost to our damage, since earth is our top dps spec in both pvp and pve. BUT if you are good you wont get mighty cleave for pvp since it is hard to use and all they have to do is walk out of it. Still does not fix the F key problem with so many different things bound to it.

Combining Stage 1 and 3 emberstomp is a buff. Stage 1 is the highest dps for that ability but stage 3 makes wrath our 2 or 3 highest damage output ability. 

Looking at it like Cleave > Mighty Cleave > Wrath > Smash > Judgement 

Shield changes i do not like, the ignore def breaking skills was very important for anyone that knows how to stall in 6v6. Tier 5 Stage 2 is my go to for that. Makes dealing with multiple people very easy and since you are reciving so many attacks, the CD is dropped alot. So removing the canceling skills personally makes this a terrible choice. 

Not sure how i feel about the new def skill being tied to shield, i guess ill wait and see how it plays out before i make any decisions on it.

Well if you ask me, Combine of Ram Stage 1 and 2 help both pvp and pve special if you use parry spin, As well as it very helpful against running classes in pvp like Assassin and BM that escape after stun.

Same apply for Emberstomp stage 1 and 3 combine, It will keep our damage stable with focus regain and more damage under your feet special if you using wrath badge that will keep your damage so high after using smash since you will get focus regain from emberstomp, Smash and while spamming wrath easily.

And as you said Mighty clevee damage decrease is meant for pve more, Since it combine with wrath badge will make your damage stay up all time.

Same apply for Smash since you will get focus regain as well from damage, So once you got legendary reset it will give a nice smash and nice emberstomp to keep dps the bosses without fury.

Yes I know, They should brought back the "ignore defensive breaking skills" on shield.
And for new immune skill I think it meant to be used in pve for example ofcourse : You will use Shield Stage 1 that gave healing of 30% for 8 second while blocking in MSP then you will use Iron fortress to tank the 5 hits aoe from Boss.

Archived