For the love of God, What the hell did you do to Destroyer ?

Valiant

http://www.freedomplays.com/blade-soul-destroyer-new-skill-tree/

I won't even speak, What on your mind ? Destroyer is useless in pve so instead of buff it up you nerf the hell out of it in pvp?

Why did you took off the knee Daze that charge and break defense?

So I shall go reroll my Destroyer ? No pvp neither a pve now ?

Do you want BM wand warlock to eat us alive more or what ?

17 minutes ago, JoannaRamira said:

and when our class extinct..  maybe NC will realize..

I swear if this going to happen to live game, I will quit

If no knee to break block ? Then how I will bypass Assassin/summoner counter how I would bypass the already op class called BM, How I will bypass Warlock block , How I will bypass KFM blocking ?

S

Not to mention if we have no emberstomp cc immune then cat will be smashing us around when we grab or try to fury summoner :)

3 minutes ago, Valiant said:

I swear if this going to happen to live game, I will quit

If no knee to break block ? Then how I will bypass Assassin/summoner counter how I would bypass the already op class called BM, How I will bypass Warlock block , How I will bypass KFM blocking ?

S

Not to mention if we have no emberstomp cc immune then cat will be smashing us around when we grab or try to fury summoner :)

never do PVP tho... but yeah... i wonder what's other skill have "defense penetration" property except that F daze.  let's hope ppl there are sane enough not to take that away.

Aside from that tho... it seems they still haven't touch the greatest flaw in our F-button at all. 

------

and i haven't seen Persistance yet..

25 minutes ago, JoannaRamira said:

never do PVP tho... but yeah... i wonder what's other skill have "defense penetration" property except that F daze.  let's hope ppl there are sane enough not to take that away.

Aside from that tho... it seems they still haven't touch the greatest flaw in our F-button at all. 

------

and i haven't seen Persistance yet..

They didn't make any change to E skills so don't worry,

And we only one skill that break block which is our Z kick, That mean no more drag and as well as it hard to do since it very close range skill 

So goodbye Destroyer in pvp and pve, And Goodbye Ncsoft and your stupid game :)

17 minutes ago, KzE said:

You really complain about Korean TEST Server stuff?

Cause this korean Test stuff could be released into live ? 

Because I wanna warn this game about what will happen if they did that stuff ? 

13 minutes ago, ShiroUmi said:

O.O~

O:

8 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Cause this korean Test stuff could be released into live ? 

We dont even know what will be released, and what is the current class balance on korean test server, but ppl in west who never tested it starting to QQ...

5 minutes ago, KzE said:

We dont even know what will be released, and what is the current class balance on korean test server, but ppl in west who never tested it starting to QQ...

I do read skill change, That skill change can be compared to our current stats of pvp since 1v1 doesn't affected by gear thing

So when you tell me Destroyer won't have the only skill that cable of breaking blocks like warlock, BM, KFM block, Summoner and Assassin counter I say we have problem

When the only skill that make us burst down summoner without getting cc by their stupid cat, And you tell me they going to remove that then we have problem

17 minutes ago, Suna said:

Test server changes are not final and if destroyer gonna get hm grab, you can break guard with grab from 16m range, that is really strong. Every class get changes, not only destroyer. 

That if only we got that HM grab, If we didn't then I will quit

like BM , KFM and warlock is my natural counter now they going to remove the only thing that make me cable of touch them, Then gg bye bye game

56 minutes ago, Suna said:

Test server changes are not final and if destroyer gonna get hm grab, you can break guard with grab from 16m range, that is really strong. Every class get changes, not only destroyer. 

Unless HM grab can be only obtained with lvl55 content collectibles/currency.

But that won't ever happen, because NCsoft takes eu/na situation into consideration while designing skill changes, right? Right?

Which brings me to my point.

Yes, the skill changes are definitely not at the final build stage, however we WILL get them before the lvl55 content, most likely with gunslinger global release. And, this can't be emphasized enough, they will NOT take into consideration that class X is utter trash, or that class Y is currently way above the curve.

That is the root of the problem.

As for Destroyers, I really do feel for you. Because Destroyers do deserve an immediate intervention patch. But you're not going to get it.

Up until the announcement of lvl 55 content Des were going to be trash class till Black Tower. Now, if EU/NA will get gunslinger and KR skill changes at any point before lvl 55 content (which, I'm telling you, it will) Des are going to be trash class till EU/NA catches up to KR progress-wise period.

Deal with it, reroll, or quit. Your only solutions.

13 minutes ago, GenericNick said:

Unless HM grab can be only obtained with lvl55 content collectibles/currency.

But that won't ever happen, because NCsoft takes eu/na situation into consideration while designing skill changes, right? Right?

Which brings me to my point.

Yes, the skill changes are definitely not at the final build stage, however we WILL get them before the lvl55 content, most likely with gunslinger global release. And, this can't be emphasized enough, they will NOT take into consideration that class X is utter trash, or that class Y is currently way above the curve.

That is the root of the problem.

As for Destroyers, I really do feel for you. Because Destroyers do deserve an immediate intervention patch. But you're not going to get it.

Up until the announcement of lvl 55 content Des were going to be trash class till Black Tower. Now, if EU/NA will get gunslinger and KR skill changes at any point before lvl 55 content (which, I'm telling you, it will) Des are going to be trash class till EU/NA catches up to KR progress-wise period.

Deal with it, reroll, or quit. Your only solutions.

Then I will pick quit till then, Thank you for your support :)

That ofcourse if any Destroyer remain till them, Wish I had money to reroll but yah move on

1 hour ago, KlausFlouride said:

That's all I got to say is it's your turn, Sum got rekt the last two updates. Next up I foresee BM's getting smashed.

Our turn in what ? destroyer is always down anyway so nothing no new

and summoner got rekt ?You kidding me right ? Summoner is still at top of everything from 1v1 to TOI to 6v6 

Just don't act like summoner is weak now and we won't get far from BM been weak anyway, Next patch many skills for BM include their Stun flicker and Dragontongue going to get nice nerf to death

1 hour ago, KlausFlouride said:

That's all I got to say is it's your turn, Sum got rekt the last two updates. Next up I foresee BM's getting smashed.

How nice to hear a such sound and well-argumented opinion.

However, let me retort:

1. It's not "their turn" because it's been "their turn" for well over half of this games life cycle in EU/NA now.

2. Summoners "got rekt" - What you meant was "had their power level brought down significantly, but within reason", and I totally agree with you.

3. Blade Masters are not "getting smashed". As the gear progression goes on, most other classes will be brought to their level, not the other way around.

22 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Our turn in what ? destroyer is always down anyway so nothing no new

and summoner got rekt ?You kidding me right ? Summoner is still at top of everything from 1v1 to TOI to 6v6 

Just don't act like summoner is weak now and we won't get far from BM been weak anyway, Next patch many skills for BM include their Stun flicker and Dragontongue going to get nice nerf to death

Against destro and bd, bm will be so destroyed if daze pull will be removed. Only ranged tool that make you win neutral game against spin classes. Only classes that are somewhat buffed are warlocks and blade dancers in pvp point of view. Everything else is pretty much nerfed.

Archived