Migrating Character

Ajax16a

I would like to know if it's possible for NCSoft to move a character from one server to the other or move it from one account to the other. Mainly because i would like to continue using my lvl 50 bd however i would like to transfer trade-able items to my other characters on a different account

• NCSOFT

It is not possible to transfer characters to another server, but we are currently developing the ability to do so and will have an update for everyone when it is ready. Moving the character to another account will not be possible.

On 11/25/2016 at 8:14 PM, Cyan said:

It is not possible to transfer characters to another server, but we are currently developing the ability to do so and will have an update for everyone when it is ready. Moving the character to another account will not be possible.

Would you mind explaining why it's not possible? cause i got warning from posting a similar question about moving characters between accounts, looked through the CoC and could not find why its against the rules

On 29.11.2016 at 9:27 PM, Metaj said:

Would you mind explaining why it's not possible? cause i got warning from posting a similar question about moving characters between accounts, looked through the CoC and could not find why its against the rules

I'm guessing it's because some people would sell their lvl 50s to other people to earn money from the system.

Archived