[Outfit/Costume Question] What happend to....

Tengu

I guess I've been patient enough and was wondering what happened to some promised ingame costumes.

First off I'll start with this clip from the Blade & Soul Weekly Livestream: Unchained Update - February 18, 2016 @22m30s 

In this stream you showed us the costume drop from Naryu Laby. You guys (NCSoft West) said that both versions will be in the game and we shouldn't "panic" or "freak out". Well it's been 9 month since then and you didn't put both versions as you promised into the game, further more you also changed the one from the vendor in front of the Dungeon and also changed the one from Naksun/Yukson.

Also the white version of Bloody Shark Harbour is still missing to this date.

I also wonder who does this "it's to inconsistent, we gonna remove" policy, happened already at the launch of the game, when you changed the base underwear with "it doesn't suit a Martial Arts Game", if I look into my F3 there is a ton of costumes that doesn't belong into the Martial Arts world... so? ... ah and if it's just for character creation, you should have just put it into the preview section or put in some bikini-wear. 

Not even the Chinese version, that censors the shit out of this game, removes or completely alters existing costumes.

If readers still wonder how the original version look like, here from the Korean Site, just scroll down to see preview pictures of both version (male/female):

From the vendor in front of Naryu Laby

Drop Lightning Ver.

Drop Wind Ver.

Naksun NPC Vendor in Tower of Mushin

BSH white

Not really an exact reason to not release a series of costumes that is intended long time ago, besides, isn't that suppose to be a dungeon drop?

What's the matter if it does not have Lyn version?

In Bloodshade and Nightshade updates, we've got costumes that is limited to certain race as well, why is that not excluded out of the patch if their mindset is about not releasing costume if not consistent?

Don't ask me. This was said when they had a patch stream for Naryu Lab. The outfit drops already from Naryu, it justs looks different on females in other regions (it was only males and female Lyn that had the design we have now on all genders).

Hopefully it will be added to the loot table, but nothing would suprise me anymore :(

The thing is, right now Naryu Laby is still in the daily rotation on Sunday, but as further the content goes, the less likely that we will have a Lv. 45  dungeon in the daily quest

rotation, so this should be done anytime soon, because farming an old dungeon with crappy drop rate would be just tedious.

Yes, Aura drops, but droprate is very low. And we are talking about costumes which didn't get released, not about the ones we can actually get. They promised both versions, the female and the male, we only got the male one... It's my favourite costume in this game, and it's kinda depressing to see that it is in the wardrobe when there is no way to obtain it

The sad fact is that at ru-bns all these outfits look like they should. Also they have uncensored pale stalker.

The hypocrisy of nc who bothered about outfit looks and made devs create "special" versions of it, while promising no-censorship policy is really annoying.

8 hours ago, zy1990 said:

yes but seens the female version has not Aura one??? current version for female is not that good look because it is the same as male one. 

Yes the auraring at the back should also apply to the female one.

I don't understand what the bug is, every other version of the game has the female version including the lyn. NA/EU is the only version so far that doesn't have the female version released. I don't see what is so difficult about coding it for NA when they have several other versions running it.

18 hours ago, RiverBlade said:

Waittt....just recently, like 2 weeks ago i'm positive I saw Rajin drop, some lucky ass guy won it for 13g. 

Ya both drop, i don´t have many Naryu runs on my Char and i got both aura and dress - unfortunately one is from Fujin and one from Rajin ha-ha-ha-..*cough*

If you don´t run with "600+ only" lolelitists you can get the outfits even for nice money, i bid for each piece less than 10g. :o

But to see the white Seductress Outfit in BSH would be really in order imho, after all it´s even on our loading screen, yet not on loot tables - lol....

• 1 month later...

Archived