Black friday

zXBladez

loool

ok black friday is an event in which DISCOUNTS are live.

discount is something that usually is priced XX tghat gets his price reduced by a high %.

since 250 keys are once per account AFAIK, since there were NO 250 bundle before today,

i claim that this GH is a troll.

Won't adding a 25% discount on 50 keys and a 30% discount on 100 keys be a much smarter and better move? As it would be help casuals, average, and rich players?  I would imagine the average/casual spender probably won't want to spend 100 dollars in one shot. They would most likely spend around 20-50 dollars each time. This way they can suck all types of players into the sale. With the 250 keys, it will only suck rich players into the sale. Honestly they would get so much more money if they open the sale to not just rich folks but to average and casual spenders as well.

2 hours ago, Nattia said:

Well I wished it was costumes with a discount, but this is better than no offer at all for Black Friday.

i understand your point, but it is just fuel to bad developing. if there is no stop to bad menagement of the game, becauxe anyway players are going to purchase it regardless, what would stop devs from going on with bad menagement?

why didnt they lower the prices of pet bundle or 50 keys bundle or some outfit? that is what discount means.

Sooner or later you'll all come to the realization. We all started believing, and ended up disillusioned and bitter. However wiser for it.

NCSoft is here in the west to make a huge profit, which is then used to primarily improve their games home region. The rest trickles down back to us, (when and if they get around to it), in order to create more possibilities for milking the cash cow. You.

They are not your friends. They are here to milk you dry and couldnt care less what you think about it. The truth often hurts, but deal with in.

The more you know...

22 hours ago, Gorango said:

250 trove keys? seriously?!? major WTF.

dont they realize the whole point of black friday is to for people to spend money and get good deals? $100 for 250 keys worth RNG is not good...

You don't get it, it was a black friday sale for them, not us lol

4 hours ago, Shukran said:

i understand your point, but it is just fuel to bad developing. if there is no stop to bad menagement of the game, becauxe anyway players are going to purchase it regardless, what would stop devs from going on with bad menagement?

why didnt they lower the prices of pet bundle or 50 keys bundle or some outfit? that is what discount means.

they are pushing the big cash sales, other stuff can be bought by f2p with gold, so it's not as profitable. it's the end of the year, they probably would like to see big numbers in the revenue. I don't blame them.

16 hours ago, Nattia said:

they are pushing the big cash sales, other stuff can be bought by f2p with gold, so it's not as profitable. it's the end of the year, they probably would like to see big numbers in the revenue. I don't blame them.

even if your statement is not wrong, that sentence allows NCsoft to do anything they want, so you (no you but everyone) if agrees with that statement is no more allowed to complain abou tthe game. because they accept this

20 hours ago, Mortal Kombat said:

Sooner or later you'll all come to the realization. We all started believing, and ended up disillusioned and bitter. However wiser for it.

NCSoft is here in the west to make a huge profit, which is then used to primarily improve their games home region. The rest trickles down back to us, (when and if they get around to it), in order to create more possibilities for milking the cash cow. You.

They are not your friends. They are here to milk you dry and couldnt care less what you think about it. The truth often hurts, but deal with in.

The more you know...

Huge profits you say. To make huge profits you need to make your consumers scream "TAKE MY MONEY!", not "****** YOU!". that is base rule of every business. MAke your consumers love you is even more important than quality of product that you selling. And there are reasons why all NCsoft games looks like ghost town in the west compared to competition.

The black friday is complete bullshit. I saw other games far better in this day. For example i just bought black desert for 5€ since i has all packs discounted 50% on black friday . 5 STUPID €. And maybe its p2w BDO but i had my fun time for the 7 days trial and i ended up buying it now, and for *cricket* sake, its 5€ xD. It ends today that offer. Oh and I love the hell out of blade and soul, atm now HM11 almost 12 with 700 AP, and been playing it since january. But this shit 250 keys, they might as well go and spit on my face, if their gonna give me this garbage.

Archived