Black friday

zXBladez

1 minute ago, Shukran said:

right now there is no "new" in F10

there is no discount in NCcoins.

no silly patch to raise some drop/crit chance .

well.

ok

The store usually updates on fridays around 6-7 PM my time which is roughly in 6-7 hours from now,

6 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

The store usually updates on fridays around 6-7 PM my time which is roughly in 6-7 hours from now,

OW,

well  i considered since we get patches at 13:00(gmt +1) in the morning in EU, maybe we got something similar in 1h from now....

33 minutes ago, Mortal Kombat said:

Tbh, I'm surprised we got anything at all. Probably best to be happy you all got what you got.

Oh wait, its gone now. Well grats on the QQ I guess. Now you get nothing, and you'll like it. :)

But it's not gone...  I'm staring at it in the cash store right now...  Still filled with disappointment...

33 minutes ago, Gorango said:

250 trove keys? seriously?!? major WTF.

dont they realize the whole point of black friday is to for people to spend money and get good deals? $100 for 250 keys worth RNG is not good...

I thought the point of black friday was to push, shove, maim, and occassionally murder other human beings in order to satisfy their insatiable lust for greed?

I'm so confused...

Do not forget you still have to buy your rewards with golds, so even if your lucky you probably wont be able to buy everything...i'll laugh at the person who'll face this problem, so no discount prizes on dresses..."AH as i expected !"

A monkey leading the "commercial team", that the only explanation.

Archived