Sign in to follow this  
SarasiaMourn

Premium Transformation Stones

Seriously NCSoft - you've got to be @$@#$ in the head to think that RNG on something that requires hundreds of gold in materials that can be blown on a less than 50% chance of success is anything remotely considered "fun".

I want to play and succeed and get stronger, just like everyone else. However, this is a game, and if I play the game, I want to have fun. Nothing kills fun like feeling like time spent earning money, farming materials, and doing other mind-breakingly repetitive tasks to get a chance at creating something awesome and having it blow up in your face like it was all wasted time and energy.  I know many other players feel this way. Can we please eliminate failure chances on transmute items or at least drastically reduce these failure rates so it doesn't become game quitting-levels of rage inducing? Because I like this game. I spend money on this game for stuff and premium membership (perhaps a reward for premium is negating failure rates on transmutes?), I want to continue to do so because I like this game.

But like hell will be happy to play a game in which I burn a week's worth of time trying to farm gold and mats to get a premium stone and have it all be for nothing. 

Zuzu   

Or just buy it from the market? There ya go, eliminates the RNG factor of it and doesn't waste your time.

38 minutes ago, SuMMasteR said:

Premium Transformation Stones > PTS > POTATOES :D

Now you made me crave for french fries with mayo! D:

But yes like Zuzu said it's best to buy them from market if your rng is not divine or you hate failing over and over again.

Or perhaps fix the RNG and it will make everyone happier - people who can succeed at making them more regularly and it will make the price of them more reasonable on the market.

NineArt   

Another player who blows their gold on RNG when they can always hit the market.....If RNG doesn't favor you then don't take the gamble its that simple. But regardless they do need to reduce the mats and gold required to attempt in transmuting one lol

They need a sinker for abundant supply of materials.

Each stone costs 25 moonstones, 100 soulstones and 50 gold that will be wasted upon failure.

So, with 30% chance of success, if 100 stones are made per day, you will have to attempt 300 times and suffer 200 failures, which is 5,000 moonstones, 20,000 soulstones and 10,000 gold down to the drain. These failures do not transform into anything meaningful - they just simply vanish into the void.

Sinnaru   
7 hours ago, SarasiaMourn said:

Seriously NCSoft - you've got to be @$@#$ in the head to think that RNG on something that requires hundreds of gold in materials that can be blown on a less than 50% chance of success is anything remotely considered "fun".

I want to play and succeed and get stronger, just like everyone else. However, this is a game, and if I play the game, I want to have fun. Nothing kills fun like feeling like time spent earning money, farming materials, and doing other mind-breakingly repetitive tasks to get a chance at creating something awesome and having it blow up in your face like it was all wasted time and energy.  I know many other players feel this way. Can we please eliminate failure chances on transmute items or at least drastically reduce these failure rates so it doesn't become game quitting-levels of rage inducing? Because I like this game. I spend money on this game for stuff and premium membership (perhaps a reward for premium is negating failure rates on transmutes?), I want to continue to do so because I like this game.

But like hell will be happy to play a game in which I burn a week's worth of time trying to farm gold and mats to get a premium stone and have it all be for nothing. 

Yup, 1/15 success ratio over here.

Grimoir   
5 hours ago, SarasiaMourn said:

Or perhaps fix the RNG and it will make everyone happier - people who can succeed at making them more regularly and it will make the price of them more reasonable on the market.

The price is more reasonable. They are around 300g each they used to be 600g+. Be happy you get the cheaper now and considering the amount of materials someone blows on it its a fair price.

The game doesnt have amy gold sinks and this is a very good one and the way it is now its fine imo.

Shadovvv   

Honestly, would you rather have this? A fail system that downgrades or outright DESTROYS your weapon permanently and forces you to rebuild the entire thing from scratch, crafted from multiple extremely rare mats with their locations only clearable once per day?

PSTS fails are meant to be a gold sink, and they're not going to hand you Legendary like its candy.

Dode   

Stop wasting time crafting PSTS, I recommend it for p2w players or rich players.

Lucky players will be lucky.

But you have the broker it's cheaper than before, also check out yo faction chat too, there are players sellin' PSTS around 290g+. see? 

dont upgrade your weapons. :) because gms nerfing us. For example summoners. What happened? we upgraded all items. but its going to waste. Now i dont see my dps in dps meter. I am not in first 3 man.

Windy   
1 hour ago, SuMMasteR said:

dont upgrade your weapons. :) because gms nerfing us. For example summoners. What happened? we upgraded all items. but its going to waste. Now i dont see my dps in dps meter. I am not in first 3 man.

Hold on they plan to get us nerf even more (utilities nerf).They have this in PTS now-so we better dump the class/game now until we don't put all on waste .This will be final for me at least ,got sick until over neck already for nerfs ,they can play on by -if they will do that even more no use to play this class anymore .I'm here because i liked the kitty class ,once it's dead- game have zero interest for me .https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/5engmt/kr_test_server_2411_updates_class_changes/

Edited by Windy

Shadovvv   
1 hour ago, Windy said:

Hold on they plan to get us nerf even more (utilities nerf).They have this in PTS now-so we better dump the class/game now until we don't put all on waste .This will be final for me at least ,got sick until over neck already for nerfs ,they can play on by -if they will do that even more no use to play this class anymore .I'm here because i liked the kitty class ,once it's dead- game have zero interest for me .https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/5engmt/kr_test_server_2411_updates_class_changes/

Your basing your opinion on an incomplete/partially incorrect document from TEST SERVER.